Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:22 pm
"Ah... a talking cat..." Sui chuckled in beamusement. He then turned to Kuromi with a smile, "Well that's good. I didn't think pressing on a subject such as that would be any good for either of us."

"Excuse me Kuromi-san," Kisuna began, "Where are we sleeping?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:32 pm
"Hmmm..." Kuromi pondered. "Which guest rooms are open Mi-chan?"

"The one that's right next to yours, the one in between Saga and Eiri's rooms and...one that's..."

"Right next to mine on the other side," Kuromi said.

"If you knew why did you ask me?~~" Mi-chan asked teary eyed.

"You cry too easily..." Kuromi started walking. "Now I wonder who gets which room..."  

SakuMeiMei

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:46 pm
((Eclim's RP shall be purple. Is Aeldyn's light blue too hard to read? I so, I'll change it.))

Lunis slipped away but Eclim did not follow. She may have escaped him for now but she'd be back. Then he would finally eliminate her and nothing would stand in his way.

There was a rustling sound behind him and he turned sharply, his eyes narrowing. A stranger appeared before him, his weapon drawn. A wolf from another clan. Eclim drew an arrow and raised his bow. So he wanted to intrude on the Werewolf territory? Eclim grinned slyly. Fine, let him. He wouldn't live to regret it.

Eclim let the arrow flying, shooting it straight at the wolf commander.

"Trouble?" Aeldyn repeated, forgetting his fear. He recalled the fight he'd heard earlier and wondered if that had something to do with it. "What kind of trouble?" Aeldyn knew he was lacking in the strength department. He was skinny and weak, never mind the fact that he nearly faint at the sight of blood. But there were other ways in which he could be of assistance...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:45 pm
((No, the color's fine^^ Hayato will be red, commander will be orange))

Hayato eyed the newcomer carefully, his eyes searching him still, but with less threatening force to it. He saw that the boy in front of him was no threat, but still...extra precautions were necessary.

"The Mazoku who we were fighting a minute ago is controlling the Werewolf Clan's head's brother. The head is the girl you just saw." He said, and he looked away from the bot for a secound to scan the place for anything he could use as a supporter or a splint for his arm. Danging, his arm was starting to hurt more than he imagined.

The commander dodged the arrow swiftly, his sword still raised, eyes peircing at Eclim. He made no attempt to attack, yet anyway. If he did, he might end up hurting the werewolf prince, and to get him without hurting him would need some thinking now. He stayed on his ground, calculating his thoughts.

Suddenly, some odd smell came into his range, and when he sniffed the air, he frowned. Something was coming close, and it was not Hayato or Lunis...who is it? ((yeah, im assuming Adyna is coming? lol))

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:09 pm
((That can work. Do you want her to do anything to the gen?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:25 pm
((Dont really care, as long as he stays alive. lol. i dont want him to die....yet. lol. hahaha. jk. anyway, i dont care, fight? lol. but im hoping Lunis will come soon, so she can help the commander soon. ^^ And hayato needs to get back here too, with the soon to be snow stranger?))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:32 pm
Adyna walked into the werewolf's territory easily and saw Eclim in a scuffle with some wolf. She had managed to close her wound from earlier, but the pain was still there... "Do you need help?" she asked the werewolf curtly. She would stay out of this fight as much as possible...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:08 am
The commander Gake took a small glance at the mazoku and gasped. Quickly, he leaped backwards, just so that he had both of his enemies in front of him. He growled, his arm lifting up to aim the sword at the mazoku. He was ordered not to kill Eclim, but Mazoku? He had every right to kill her especially if she was the one controlling Eclim.

"You, where is Hayato-sama and Lunis-san?" He asked, his eyes narrowed. He then sniffed the air, and his growl deepened, smelling blood, and some of Hayato's. If he wasn't here...and she was unhurt...what happened?  

akeikas
Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:18 am
"Hmm. Perhaps." Eclim said, looking at the mazoku. He still kept his bow upright with his fingers tight on the string. "But I think I can handle this one. He doesn't look like much of a challenge." He twisted his mouth into a mocking smile at the commander.

"I see." Aeldyn said in a low voice. He had heard of such things happening but had not witnessed them first hand. He shifted his gaze back to the wolf and by the grimace on his face, Aeldyn guessed that it was hurting him even worse.

"Are you certain you don't want my help?...Um, I didn't catch your name."

Lunis bounded through the trees. She could smell Eclim and Adyna's stronger, more recent scent was mixed in with it. The mazoku had been through there and she was probably already in the village. Not wasting another moment, Lunis sped up and could see the village torches in her line of vision.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:16 pm
Adyna nodded and moved back. She was busy healing her wounds. Especially the wolf and the rightful werewolf leader were on her heels. For now, she would leave the fight to Eclim.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:13 pm
"I claim the one next to Kuromi-san's on the other side!" Kisuna said, crossing her arms. He didn't like the idea of finding someone in his room the next morning and from his point of view, he deserved a safe sleep since the two had ditched him.

"Alcina-chan, I think you should get the room next to Kuromi-san's." Sui said and turned to her, "Would that be ok with you?" I could live with the other Nekozoku... I hope... he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:30 pm
"Alright. I can take that one." With that, the princess bowed and said a polite goodnight before retiring to her room and preparing for bed. She quickly slipped into a night gown and laid down on the nice comfy bed. Sleep was on her before she knew it.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:17 pm
Hayato eyed the boy curiously, and shrugged. For now, he needed his help for his arm. He slumped to the ground, and with his unbroken arm, grabbed a branch thin and strong, a rope like thing, so he can use as a splint. He looked around, and gestured to a piece of broad flat wood.

"Can you get that thing for me?" He growled, moving his broken arm over his leg, examining it.

After a pause, he muttered, "I am Hayato, the leader of Wolf Clan."

Gake eyed the 2 carefully, slowly shifting so that he had the sword aimed at Mazoku, his body to the werewolf. He narrowed his eyes at Eclim, and asked once more, "Where is Hayato-sama and Lunis-san." He growled. He took another sniff of the air, and relief surged through him when he smelled Lunis far away, but frowned to feel that Hayato was not with her. "Where is Hayato-sama..." he growled, his eyes glaring.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:12 pm
Adyna narrowed her eyes. She didn't like the insolent tone the wolf was giving her. "Your Hayato would not stand down and I was forced to break his arm. If you can convince him to leave the werewolf pack alone, I will allow you your life as well."  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:05 pm
Gake's growl deepened his grip on the sword tightened. "You WHAT!" He yelled, but he forced himself to stay on his ground. If he jumped onto the maozku, then he might give Eclim the chance to attack. Right now, he needed to trust Hayato, which he did.

"Hayato-sama is not weak as you may thing he is. If he says he won't leave the werewolf country, i am with him." He said, and in a swift motion, he lunged foreward, the hilt of the sword aimed at Eclim's stomach.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games