Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:15 pm
"Hm, but how long will that last to block it," said Starfire. "Eatheir way she canbot excape from Turgon's and Oracle's grasp. No matter what we do," she said as she started to fly back t9 the tower.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:35 pm
Gemini awoke in her bed and walked out of her bed. "I'm back home," she said to herself. She looked at herself in the mirrior and looked at her reflection noticing a new mark under her eye on her cheak. The mark looked like a diamond. "What's this," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:59 am
Robin returned to the tower and sat on the sofa sprawled his mind focused on how much peril Gemini was in. He just hoped she'd be ready for it. Though what was wrong with Arachnid ?

Arachnid tore of his old blood soaking bandages and flung carelessly on the bathroom floor creating small puddle of blood. He'd left the door open but it didn't matter the pain grasping his chest was to much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:33 pm
Starfire stared threw the huge window in the main room. She looked threw and had alot on her mind now.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:08 pm
"How did I get this mark," said Gemini. She than remembered when she was in that cage. Before she was locked up in there, Turgon placed another markon her but she remembered he said that it will show later on and now it did. But what was this mark for?

~~~~~~~~~

Turgon appeared behind Ryan and said, "Hello, what is the news boy."

Oracle said, "Hm, and now wewait. We might as well relax now and wait until it happens."

~~~~~~~~~

Gemini than placed a bandage over her cheak and on the mark. She than walked out of her room. She than was about to pass by the bathroom when she saw Arachnid bleeding. "Huh, Arachnid your bleeding," said Gemini as she went in the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:59 pm
Tetra walked into the main room to find Starfire. She looked worry. "Hello star are you ok?" Tetra asked worried about her.

~~~~~~~

Darkia sat on a chair and held out a picture of her family she had in her pocket. She looked at it and burned it.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:32 pm
Raven walked into the Tower. Despite trying to block it out, her empathy picked up pain coming from the bathroom. She followed it to lead her to the bathroom where Arachnid was. Her eyes widened as she saw the blood on the floor. "Arachnid, what happened?"

Shade yawned. "Great, I hate waiting."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:39 pm
"Shade how about you get some rest and we'll let you know if any trouble now," suggusted Piosen Fang.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, I should be I think," said Starfire as she stared at Tetra than back at the window.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:06 pm
Tetra sat next to her looking at the sun and the clouds. "Anytime I look up at the sun and the clouds I always think that everday the sun shines means a day that anything is possible." Tetra said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:11 pm
"Hm, interesting. Back at my home you really don't have sunlight but it did use to be tropical planet until gordainians came and destroyed everything, than it became what you earthlings call it. Oh, a desert," said Starfire. "I even use have a younger brother until we had to send him away to keep the royal family libne safe since he's the air. While my older sister is evil and gave me to the gordainans and my parents died of heart broken. But now I came here and met the Titans became Robin's girlfriend and adopted a beautiful and well talented young girl name Gemini who doesn't even know her own real family. but you know she's like the rest of us. Most of us lost family and parts of family who is evil and so that's how Gemini is conected with us," she esxplained.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:32 pm
"Alright." Shade left the room and went to his own room. It had been a while since he had gotten some rest. Shade fell on to his bed and quickly fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:54 pm
((Ok, I added another character and thes270 left me in charge of gis people/characters))  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:23 pm
"Hm, I can tell that you like Shade," said Oracle as she stared at Piosen Fang.

~~~~~~~

Then Gemini placed her hand on him and used her healing powers to heal his body and it used all her strength too because it was difficult to ehal but it worked. So she healed him but than fell to her kness, cause in a way it was repayment from her to him because he helped her in alot of things. "Hm, that was worth it. Since you did alot for me, I'm doing something for you in repayment," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:17 pm
Tetra thought about what Starfire said. "Do you ever wounder about your parents." She knew she always missed hers and wished her sister never killed them. But she never heard Star talk about her family except for her sister.  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:32 am
Arachnid picked Gemini up leaving his shirt and blades and placed her back in bed. 'Thank you my sister but you soloution is only temporay. Rest as you need it' he tucked his sister into bed and closed the door softly.

He returned to Raven and looked at her with strict and pleading look on his face. 'Please don't tell Mom or Dad about this. I'll clean my mess up. Just please don't tell anyone' he pleaded slightly.

Robin moved other to Starifre starring out of the window. 'Whats on you mind ?' Robin whispered in her ear thouh inveitably what her thoughts would be.

'I have sample of Arachnids blood which I plan to use. I will run tests and have something ready by morrning' he replied typing away on a computer to Turgon.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games