Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:05 am

selenia looked at hethrus and took a deep breath in and said dont worried you dont have to talk it
selenia looked at hethrus and said ok i accpect it but it doesnt make the hurt anylessr than what it is
selenia took in another breath and ask so how your head feeling?
selenia head the chimes of the clock in her room oh its time for me to get dress now if you excues me hethrus i have to get dress ill be out in bit " if you want to talk about " and with that
selenia closed her door and went and sat on her bed and started cry she didnt know if she was being to loud or not selenia hope that he didnt hear her crying
selenia stop and got up off her bed and got dress in something pretty
she went to her closet and got out a nice dress there this i want to wear selenia got dress and brushed out her hair but she was wonder if he was still wanting there out side her door ?
selenia went onto the belcony to brush out her hair she cam back inside and put it up into a halfbun there selenia did other verouis thing in her room after getting dress she made her bed but her nigthgown away ect.
selenia wonder if hethrus was still waitng for her ?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:49 pm

Hethrus waited outside the door for Selenia not moving at all.He had made a big mistake hurting her and he had to tell her.

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:23 am

selenia says well im final done with clearning my room he shouldnt still at by now
selenia heard her tummy growl well i am kinda hungry lets go get some blood to drink
selenia oped up her door but to her supprize her was still standing there he looks like he had move this hole time
selenia ask hethrus have you been standing there the whole ?
selenia saw the look on his face he look like he had slept all night
selenia says ok hethrus ill talk to you
selenia motioned for him to follower her down to the kithcen
where she got some blood and poured him a glass here you look like you have slept all nite
selenia says so what did you want to tell
selenia looks at hehtrus deep in the eyes
selenia voice softend but still you could hear the pain in it
selenia ask hethrus so hows your head feeling is ok ?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:38 pm

Hethrus took Selenia's hand "I'm sorry about what I did yesterday...I was just having bad memories..." He stepped closer and kissed her. "I'm sorry about what I did...and I have to tell you the truth...I think I love you..."

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:44 pm

selenia looked ta him and say i can understand about bad memories that conpeletly understandable i have bad memorise to sometimes...........but when those happen i just want to be alone.
selenia looks down at the floor
selenia looks back up sundly when she heard the "L" word spoke from hethrus's lips
selenia blushed redface and got really shy in that moment that felt like it lasted forever !
selenia thought to herself but then but what if this isnt real whats if this is all a dream if it is i never want to wake up from it
selenia suddenly looked up at hethrus cause he was saying something
selenia snapped out of her trance and says oh what was that hethrus im sorry i spaced off .......its ....just ....that ...i ....... i dont want this to be a dream because it was then id never want to wake up selenia said as she looked very deep into hethrus eyes .
selenia put her hand on his face and cresseted it tenterly and said i care for you to i would love to know you more but promise me one thing hethrus because my heart is so frageil promise me that you wont hide anything from me anymore no secerts be conpleltly open and honest with me this i need .
selenia said now let me sees that head
selenia titled his head down so she could see if he hrut him self again
selenia said few its not just a liitle bruse itll go away
selenia took his hand and kissed him on the check .
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:06 pm

Hethrus sighed and looked down,he knew Selenia didn't love him back and it was a bad choice to tell her so "There is some things I have to keep from you and I am sorry that I have too...but I promise to tell you as much as I can..." He kissed her again, longer and more passionate this time.

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:49 am

selenia heard what he said in his mind she didnt mean to but it just happens
selenia looked at hethrus yes i do .
selenai say to hethrus i heard wht you said and your worng i do feel that way i feel about you !
selenia says did you forget i can hear your thoughts ?!
selenia looks kinda sad and says what you dont trust me with everything
why do you have to keep something hiden from me hethrus ?
selenia says if you were then you wouldnt do it !
selenia says well then please start telling me everything and then you can ask me anything at all !
selenia blushed at the kissed and kissed him back . then looked at him
deep in the eyes and said so is there anything you want to tell me?!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:47 pm

Hethrus sighed and looked down "This is things I wish I could tell you but I cant "He said quietly.

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:13 am

selenia looked kinda worried and confussed at what hethrus had said
selenia says why cant you tell me hethrus ? are you in danger or are you scared of something ?! you can tell me hethrus !
selenai mind started to race with all the possibleit that could be why hes not tell me!
selenia mind went to the worset possible thought that he was the was that took her belvoed away from here and that how he knew how to get here
no..no..no..no..no..no..he not like that he a sweet and care person he could never do anything like that !
selenia shook her head then her thoughts went to the best possible thing that he was scared to show he truely felt about her i mean maybe he afraide to show me scence his wife died so maybe she scared to !
thast it that was it is ! he doesnt know how to show me how he truely feels
selenia looks at hethrus and brightly smiles and looks at him deep in the eyes and says its ok i know that you scared to show me how you truely feel that it right what the big scecret is that your keep from me is that your scared of your feeling right R..r..r..right selenia stammered ?!
selenia say well if that not then when you and if your ever ready to tell me im was willing to leaned an ear but .....selenia look down at the floor and get kinda quite but for now you can ask me anything you want and ill tell you honestly i dont have anyhting to hide and even if i did i would tell you anyways !
selenia took ina deep breath and tryed to smile at hethrus and looked at him deep in the eyes and took his hand i just want you to know that i truely do feel that way about you ! selenia kissed hethrus long and deep
and then smiled so is there anything you do want to tell me yet ? hethrus ?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:44 am

Hethrus sighed and looked away.He couldn't keep it from her anymore "Its not that I'm afraid to tell you how I feel about you...its I'm scared to fall in love with you...I'm a death dealer...and when your a death dealer you have to kill who your told to without question...an I was told to kill my wife...and...I can't go through that again..." He said.

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:55 pm

selenia gasped and looked away from hethrus You killed your wife and child how could you do that even if it was an order you could have refussed to of course they would have sent somebody eles to do it but still !
selenia shook her head nevermind that now that was in the past,and has no relvencey now to what is now!
selenia took his hand selenia looked deep into his eyes and said please dont be scared to and with that hethrus knew simply that selenia truely did want him like that and felt that way im willing to take that risk hethrus for you !
selenia smirk and if that ever happend id give youa runn for you money she gigles and bites hethrus hand playfuly
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:54 pm

Name: Cloud Reign
Human or Vamp: Human
Background: Clouds father Is a martiel artist and has taught him how to defend himself little by little over the years. Now that he's able to get in school, he's on his first field trip and is very late.

Pic: User Image

DemonicTerror

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:04 pm

Cloud had been runing for who knows how long out in the pouring rain. His map to the place where all his fellow student were was completely soaked, see the huge mansion he sped up and didnt stop til he got to the portch. It looked well enclosed so he took off his drentched coat and hung it on a chair so i could dry. And with that he turned the doornob, pushed open the huge oak door and walked in, drying his boots off on the rug.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:27 pm

while selenia was talking with hethrus in the kitchen a scent caught on the wind drawed her attion away form the converstaion at hand
selenia says excues me dear i belive here have a new guest here in the mansion and it be rude not to greet them come if you like !
selenia get up and walks out the door and into the common room but she made sure her foot step werent heard she saw a man stiting there with blond hair and a scoaking wet trench coat !
selenia came right up behind him and said your new here welcome im selenia de lafey and your are ?

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:00 pm

"Cloud Reign, im somewhat late for some sort of field trip and thank you " He said pulling the map out checking it just to make sure that he wasnt at the wrong mansion. His muscles were still tightened from the cold as he had been out side for to much longer then he had cared for, maybe he should have brought his coat inside.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games