Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:05 am
Kiara whiped her tears away. She then looked at the sky. "My brother even got killed," she said. She was sobbing a bit. You could barely hear it though.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:12 am
"DAMMIT!! I'm only making people cry." Xiah said. Xiah took out a kunai. "Good-bye kiara-sensei" Xiah stabbed himself.  

Dripples

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:13 am
"No!" Kiara then ran after him and took out the Kunai. She then took him to the Hospital.
((Post at the hospital))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:18 am
Kiara came back to the Academy without Xiah.  

GorgeousC

Ozark0816

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:39 am
OOC: Taiku is commenting on what he saw before they left and does the jutsu before she returns.

Taiku just ignored the entire scene with the academy teacher. She cried alot. But that's what women did, they cried. Taiku thought as he was about to do the second technique. The teacher was a pathetic excuse for a shinobi. Crying because she lost some loved ones, because people died. And she was a higher rank of shinobi? Ninja are assassins, they kill. Death should be second nature. She didn't deserve the title of shinobi. Taiku felt that he had the right amount of chakra focused. "Kawarimi no Jutsu." His focus was a small piece of branch a few yards away. A that moment the two switched din a poof of smoke. Taiku somewhat lost his footing at the sudden change of position, he wasn't used to using the jutsu. But other than that, the jutsu was done perfectly. Finally, he was on the last technique: Henge no Jutsu. Transformation.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:41 am
Xiah left a note at kiara-sensei's desk.

NOTE:
I'm sorry about yesterday kiara-sensei.
If you want
come to my house

Dripples

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:53 pm
Kiara saw that all of her students were practicing so she went inside of the Academy to check on things incase any new students came while she was away. She then saw papers on her desk. "Great, what is this...?" she asked herself. She then saw a note. "Maybe it's from- oh, what does he want?" She then read the note. "If he's gonna keep doing stuff like this, maybe I should just let him die..." she mumbled. She had enough of his sorries. "And he always wants me to come over to his house," she mumbled. She would probably never go to his house. He has no idea what her life is like. And neither does anyone else. She then went back outside. "Keep practicing guys! Then once you master the three Jutsus, I will teach you Chakra Control. I'll explain what it is and does after you master the Basic Jutsus," she announced to the class.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:41 pm
((Sorry, homework was difficult and practicing...))
Yasu just rolled her eyes at him and return after leaving to use the restroom because she had to go. "Sorry, Sensie, I had to go." Yasu said politely though she wasn't going to become rude because of an arrogant guy who seem to have issues.  

Pink Bubbly Goo

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:09 pm
Xiah was standing next to a wall and heard her saying that she should let me die. "Hmph, i was right, when you get a new sensei, the old sensei donsn't care about you anymore" Xiah rolled his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:41 pm
(i had no homework today cause we got a hurricane! XP) ditari is practicing his handsigns.  

Pocky Ate My Username

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:22 pm
((Bubbly: It's fine XD
Pocky: Oh my gawd! You did? Was it scary?
))

Kiara saw Xiah but she ignored him. Why the hell does he keep following me? she thought for a moment. But then, she just went back to teaching her students. She just watched each one of them practice.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:31 pm
((Oh, great, Fay is heading towards us now. They haven't decided if we got school tomorrow.))
Yasu was practicing her handsigns and train her body as well because she didn't want to be rusty. "Sensie, is something bothering you?" Yasu noticing that Kiara was looking a bit bother by something and thought she could help.  

Pink Bubbly Goo

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:48 pm
Xiah threw a a kunai with a note that said, "I really, really hate you. Now byakuga is trying to kill me, i made a promise with you i can't keep, oh and that sorry, i take it back, you should be the one saying sorry."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:53 pm
Kiara looked at Yasu. "Oh, nothings wrong," she told her. She then saw a Kunai fly towards her. She didn't read the note, she just crmpled it up and threw it out. She kept the Kunai though.  

GorgeousC

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:54 pm
Xiah banged his fist against the wall. He yelled, "Its your fault byakuga is trying to kill me!! You used to be my favorite sensei now i hate you!!"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games