Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:46 pm
"No problem," she sighed, begining to brush it easily. She had had plenty of practice, and it came back to her easily. She let herself remember better times, and shook herself to let go.
"That'd be something you earned, for certain," Kiae replied to Anthenor, and laughed at his remark. "Are you kidding? When it comes to his hair, he's a big baby. Worse than a woman."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:46 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
Sielle rolled her eyes again, and sighed. "How clever and original. You're losing your previous touch," she said.

"Those worms aren't really worth the effort." Dorian said simply, shrugging. "Oh, they'll all trip over themselves to obey a command once I amke an example of one or two, but the real intricay would be wasted. Then again, it owuld be a good learning experience for you." He said.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:47 pm
((Be right back, gonna go check the fire.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:48 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"Those worms aren't really worth the effort." Dorian said simply, shrugging. "Oh, they'll all trip over themselves to obey a command once I amke an example of one or two, but the real intricay would be wasted. Then again, it owuld be a good learning experience for you." He said.

"For me?" she repeated in dry amusement. "I don't believe I need a leadership lesson from the man who's missing an ear," she added pointedly.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:55 pm
"I wouldn't blame you." Cobain chuckled, willing to laugh at himself. That was something you pick up in solitude. "I may act all tough, but I'm just a big softie, really." He admitted, shrugging.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:57 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
"For me?" she repeated in dry amusement. "I don't believe I need a leadership lesson from the man who's missing an ear," she added pointedly.

"When you cut that man's throat earlier." Dorian explained patiently. This woman was going to drive him insane. "It was too quick, too merciful. You do something excruiating. Sometimes you even leave them alive." He said. "A dead man can't spread tales of how horribly viscious you are."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:58 pm
"Yes, you are. And your hair is fine now," Kiae informed him, plopping the hat back onto his head. Putting the brush down, she began to braid her hair and weave it on top of her head, forming an intricate crown pattern at the nape of her neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:59 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"When you cut that man's throat earlier." Dorian explained patiently. This woman was going to drive him insane. "It was too quick, too merciful. You do something excruiating. Sometimes you even leave them alive." He said. "A dead man can't spread tales of how horribly viscious you are."

"You can tell tales of hor horribly vicious Ryok is, then? Is that what you mean?" she asked, managing to keep a straight face. He had no idea the atrocities she had already commited, and playing the fool was amusing at the moment.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:01 pm
"Yeah? You seem pretty strong through." He removed his sword from his holster and it made a sleek sound as brushed against the metal at the edges. "Say hello to my little friend. I wonder if you can one hand this like me."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:02 pm
((Damn the slowness. lol.))
"Thanks. I was actually going to pull it back." Cobain said, removing his hat again, still grinning. "I remember you liked it, you always got onto me about letting my hair fall into my face." He chuckled, pulling it back and tying it in place with the ribbon. "There." He said, replacing his headband and his hat.
"I dunno," Cobain said, looking at Anethenor's sword. "It looks pretty heavy."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:06 pm
"Do your hair however you want," Kiae said, suddenly frightened of how close she was acting to Cobain. Finishing with her hair, she stood up once more and stretched. "I'm going to the spring nearby - I heard it earlier. I need to wash up," she told them, before striding off alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:07 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
"You can tell tales of hor horribly vicious Ryok is, then? Is that what you mean?" she asked, managing to keep a straight face. He had no idea the atrocities she had already commited, and playing the fool was amusing at the moment.

"That was creative, but hardly maiming." Dorian laughed. "I'm talking about hoisting someone up, crushing their limbs with the Power, snapping their ribs, lighting him ablaze and extinguishing him just before he dies. Nailing someone to the roof through their arms and legs, to watch their blood gather into puddles." He elaborated, eyes gleaming feverishly.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:11 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"That was creative, but hardly maiming." Dorian laughed. "I'm talking about hoisting someone up, crushing their limbs with the Power, snapping their ribs, lighting him ablaze and extinguishing him just before he dies. Nailing someone to the roof through their arms and legs, to watch their blood gather into puddles." He elaborated, eyes gleaming feverishly.

Sielle listened without visible reastion, only gazing at him as she strode beside him. There wasn't anything particularly creative about that, in her opinion. "The man is a monster lusting for blood," she thought. "Dangerous."
In her opinion, killing someone's loved ones while they watched - using the Power to make them do it - that was by far crueler.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:12 pm
Cobain stared after her, frowning slightly. "Did I say something I shouldn't have?" He wondered aloud. Kiae seemed distresed by something.
"Alrighty, let's have a look at this sword of yours." He said, turning back to Anethenor.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:15 pm
"Blood and ashes, he's doing it again," she muttered, making her way to the spring. "Worming his way back in. I can't do it...everything will fall apart!" she exclaimed in distress.
"So, you're finally realizing your folly?" the creature asked, and she looked up. She saw it perched in tree limbs above her, and she frowned, crouching next to the spring. Contrary to her idea of the spring, it was actually a small river, wide, fast-moving, and deep.
"What do you want?" she asked wearily, not fearing it. The other had never attacked, there was no reason to anticipate danger now.
"We know enough about your mission," the thing informed her. She looked up sharply, only to see it lunge. The best she could do was scream.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games