Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Starter RP's
☼~Camp Fate~☼[[full no more people!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool rp?
  Yes
  Let's see...
View Results

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:47 pm
Eliala smiled and set the plate and fork to the side. "That was delicious... thanks!" She closed her eyes and layed her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:54 pm
He chuckled, rubbing her shoulder. "Thank you, Eliala. That means a lot comeing from you." He was blushing slightly now.  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:01 pm
Eliala chuckled and said, "Your welcome and uhm, I'm just wondering..." She opened her eyes half-way and nibbled on her lower lip. "Uh, last night... I sort of dreamt your.... arm..." Her voice trailed off and brought her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, laying her head on her knees. "I was probably dreaming..." she mumbled and tightened her hold on her legs.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:05 pm
His whole body went stiff, and his face turned white. "What do you mean?"  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:29 pm
"I was half-asleep so I'm not sure if it was real or not but... I saw your wrist, covered with scars or something. I'm not to sure but it was probably just a nightmare," Eliala said and set her chin on her knees and stared up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:56 pm
he sighed. He liked Eliala, and if she was going to be living with him and his disfunctional family, he might as well show her. Pulling up his sleeve, he showed her the rows of pale, white scars. "It wasn't a dream, E,iala."  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:25 pm
Eliala looked over at his wrists and gasped silently. "Wha...." She gasped and reached a hand toward his wrists and pulled it back. "You did this to.. yourself... didn't you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:09 pm
He nodded, his eyes distant. "One for every month that passes since the death of those kids." Which was a lot, considering.  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:42 pm
Eliala covered her mouth and said, "You shouldn't....be doing that." She buried her head on her legs again and groaned. "You don't.... you shouldn't! Why.... nyeah..." She put her hands on the top of her head and grabbed her hair, tugging at his slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:51 pm
he wrapped his arms around her. "I killed those kids. I must repent somehow, pay respects to their spirits for what I did to them. It is how I am. One, every month, on the day that the accident occured." He desperately wanted her to understand. He wanted someone, anyone to be with him. Someone to talk to, to stop the lonliness in his heart. Be they friend or lover, he didn't care. Just one or the other.  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:04 pm
Eliala closed her eyes and sighed. "Don't cut yourself... do something else! I don't like seeing people inflict pain on themselves." She opened her eyes half-way and sighed again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:20 pm
he rested his head against hers, and tears slid down his cheeks. "i know i shouldn't. And I won't do it again." A harmless lie. He would continue, as long as his guilt remained.  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:51 pm
Eliala pinched his arm and turned her head to the side and glared at him. "Don't you lie. I know when people lie, so don't you try it." She turned her head away from him and stared at the ground sadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:53 pm
he sighed. "I'm sorry. It's not a pain, more of a rite. It's like a religion to me, almost. They are small cuts, after all." He hoped to God she wouldn't try to force him to give it up. He couldn't do that. not then, anyway  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:01 pm
Eliala closed her eyes and sighed. "Just be careful if your gonna cut yourself... and I don't want to see you doing it." She leaned forward and stood up then said, "I'm going back to bed." She got inside the tent and curled up into a ball went she got to her pillow.  
Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games