Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:10 am
[[Haha. Ideas. xDDD]]

Tatsuya, looking out from his bedroom window, observed the conversation.
Damn, I could really use a drink, or two, right now. He thought absentmindly, whenever he was upset, he just drank. Aoi had seen him drunk once or twice before.
If he wanted a drink, how would he get past Kiyoshi and Yuka down there?
Hastily, he jumped off the bed and rushed out his door, heading for the kitchen.
Once he got there he grabbed a pen and paper, scribbled:
"Akuro and I went for a drink. Be back later."
And headed for Akuro in the living room.
"Hey, come on, lets go." He said quickly, and Akuro nodded, getting up and following him out to the garage. They quickly got into his car, opened the big garage door, and left, zooming past Kiyoshi and Yuka.

[[Mmmkay, so lets just say Kiyoshi and Yuka went inside&&stuffs.You don't have to rp that if you don't wanna.

3 hours later. Around 12:00 p.m. ]]

Tatsuya stumbled through the door, tripping on the step-up and falling in the hall way. Akuro, walking lazily behind him, started laughing loudly.
"Come on Tat, get up, get up, get up. Tat." Akuro mumbled, trying to pick Tatsuya up, which he successfully did, surprisingly. Tatsuya stood up, tall and proud, raising his hand as if to say something.
"I...." He paused, looking at Akuro with a watch-this look on his face.
"Am HUNGARRRYYY.." He roared, then got on all fours, like a lion, walking into the kitchen. Akuro followed, laughing.
Once he got to the refridgerator, he opened it and started rummaging through.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:42 pm
[[Um.. I've had weird ideas growing in my head, too. ;]
Kiyoshi had contact eyes.]]

Yuka, Aoi and Tao had been together in the living room for the past few hours while Akuro and Tatsuya were out.
Kiyoshi only sat up in his room, on his window sill. It was actually kind of large so sitting there was comfortable. No one knew that Kiyoshi smoked. He was good at hiding it. And beside that, he didn't do it very often. Only when he was alone and debated things. It calmed his nerves.
Though this time it hadn't been regular cigarrettes so much as it was.. well a joint.
It'd only been one. Of course he had more, but never had smoked a whole one by himself.
Right now he was a little delusional, kind of hungry, feeling dizzy. Kiyoshi looked out, down at the ground beneath his window.
Really it was about 20 feet down, but at that moment it looked, to Kiyoshi, he was on the edge of a cliff it was so far down. He haunched over, losing his balance and fell forward. Kiyoshi hit the cold snowy ground, he passed out.
Now his body was really fine, but he'd feel the affect later.

Yuka was startled by the sudden commotion in the front hallway. Tastuya was home. More than likely drunk off his a**. Yuka sighed, closing her eyes.
Tatsuya fell in the front hallway, she laughed. She heard Akuro saying somehting to him about getting up. Tatsuya yelled something about being hungry and and ran into the kitched, sounding like he was on all fours.
Yuka shook her head, laughing softly to herself.

[[Have someone go looking for Kiyoshi or ask where he is.]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:24 pm
[[Dude ! I looked at the clock just now, and it was 4:20 !
Haha srry, just kinhda went along with Kiyoshi bein' a dumbass and all.]]

Tatsuya and Akuro downed 3 bags of blood between them.
Tatsuya stumbled onto the couch, next to Yuka, putting his arma around her. He looked at her with a 'serious' expression on his face, it looked silly.
"Hey babe." He said like he was in a spy movie.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:45 pm
Yuka fidgeted uncomfortably as Tatsuya put his arm around her. The scent of alcohol was about him, but it was more than obvious he was drunk.
"Hey babe." He said, his words slurred.
I really can't take this anymore. First he's up in his room sulking and now he's being a douche bag. I just wanna... ugh. Yuka wriggled out of his arms. With her teeth ground together, Yuka slapped Tatsuya across his face.
"Stop. You're pissing me off. and you're drunk off your a**." Yuka yelled, standing up. Tears welled in her eyes. She wiped them away before anyone could take notice.
When she looked around, everyone present was staring at her. Shocked at her sudden outburst.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:49 pm
Tatsuya, standing up now, looked at her with confusion. He rubbed his face, where there was now a red handprint.
"What's wrong babe? I'm sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry." He said, repeating his words.
"Where's Kiyoshi?" Akuro asked suddenly, walking back down the stairs. He tripped down the last one, but caught his balance just in time.
Tatsuya looked behind him at Akuro.
"I-I looked ALL," He emphasized the word 'all'. "Over the house and I can't find him!" He said, like a 5-year-old who just lost hide-n-seek.

Panic arose in Aoi's mind, who until now, was absentmindedly watching Tatsuya.
She got up from the couch and ran up the stairs, two at a time. Bursting into his bedroom it was noticeably[sp?] colder. The faint hint of smoke hung in the air. The curtains billowed in the wind, from the open window.
Now that panic changed fiercly into horror as she raced to the window, looking out she saw the outline of a man.
"Kiyoshi~~!!!" She screamed, running down the stairs, out the door and to him as fast as she could.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:37 pm
Yuka snorted a laugh. Kuro didn't seem drunk at first but it was sure affecting him now. He sounded like a little kid.
Yuka watched as Aoi raced up the stairs after Akuro had made an end to speaking.
A less than a minute later, she was yelling; running down the staircase.
"Kiyoshi!" She was screaming.
Panicked, Yuka followed her outside. She heard Tao behind herself.
Aoi had run out into the backyard, and was haunched over what seemed to be Kiyoshi body.
When Yuka stood behind Aoi, she saw Kiyoshi's body under her, lying in a heap in the snow.
"Aoi, move, we need to get him inside." Yuka commanded her. She heard a stifled sounf come from Tao.
"Tao, Aoi, I'll say so if I'm dropping him." Yuka said, picking him up in her arms. She made sure she had a good hold on him and then made her way inside.
Luckily she hadn't lost her grip. She laid his body down on the couch. After examining him, there was no blood, and nothing appeared broken. She pulled his mouth open; and sure enough he smelled like smoke.
"He'd been smoking. Marijuana." She said, aloud. "Where the hell would he have gotten it?" she then muttered to herself.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:06 pm
Aoi sniffled, tears running down her face, he was unconcious. They brought him into the living room, laying him on the couch.
Akuro and Tatsuya were busy wrestling in the kitchen, knocking things over. They kept this up for about 10 minutes and then finally gave up, falling back onto the cabnets. Tatsuya laughed weakly, wiping the sweat off his brow.
After a few mintues, they both passed out on the kitchen floor.
Tao sighed.
"Is this how it always is?" She asked, Aoi nodded.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:04 pm
Shaking her head, Yuka burtsed out in laughter.
"Hah, no. It's usually really mellow around here. Like quiet. Usually I'm hanging around Tatsuya, Kiyoshi and Aoi up in his room, Kuro is just around being quiet. This is very.. abnormal for us. We just have complications now." Yuka said, frowning now that she was finished.

Kneeling down beside Kiyoshi, she thought, stroking his forehead.
It came to her.
Carefully, she pulled his shirt back, exposing his pale, white chest. He had nice abs and was quite muscular for as skinny as a teenage boy he was; due to his starvation at the shelter he was underweight.
Gently as she could, Yuka felt his sides.
"His ribs," She murmured, "Two are broken. I can feel it. He'll be okay in time; but in quite a deal of pain when he awakes." Yuka said, calm.
Where his ribs were broken was already bruising and was very tender.
Yuka could tell Aoi was panicked.
"Aoi, honey.. he's going to be alright. Don't fuss." She said, maternal-like. Yuka pulled Aoi into her arms and hugged her tightly.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:27 pm
The motherly like movement made Aoi cry even harder, then she sniffled, and stopped.
"Thank you Yuka." She said, drawing back. She knelt beside Kiyoshi and kissed him softly. Tao looked away as she did so. Aoi stood up.
"Shouldn't we get him to his room? Carrying him was quite easy..He's very light." Aoi said, pulling his shirt back down.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:59 pm
The way Aoi kissed Kiyoshi made Yuka feeling warm inside.
Yuka laughed softly to herself.
"Well yeah he's very light. Underweight would be more accurate. I'll carry him upstairs, gentle." Yuka said, placing her arms underneat his knees and on his back behind his arms. She lifted him and then made her way, slowly up the stairs.
Yuka could hear Aoi and Tao following quietly behind her up the stairs.
"You two should probably let him rest."Yuka warned as she entered his cold room.
Ever so carefully, Yuka laid him down on his bed. Before pulling the blankets over him, she took off his shoes and wet sweatshirt; then pulled the blanket over him. The window was shut before Yuka left the room.
"Aoi," She said, when in the hallway again.
"Kiyoshi is very skinny and smoking won't help him get any closer to his normal weight. Please tell him that. He'd listen to you better that Tatsuya or I." Yuka told her.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:14 am
Aoi nodded, sitting on the bed.
"Alright." She said, pushing his bangs away from his face.
"I'll tell him that when he gets up." She said, calling after Yuka. Tao followed her after Yuka.
Aoi settled, over the blankets, next to Kiyoshi. Her warm hand carressed his face as she looked at him.

Tao sat down on the couch. A re-run of a sitcom was playing. It was her favorite show.
"So do you live here?" Tao asked Yuka suddenly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:26 am
"So do you live here?" Tao asked Yuka suddenly.

Yuka nodded and said:
"Yes, I do. I'm with Tatsuya but there's been some complicated things happen recently so I don't know if we're really together right now." Yuka explained.
"I really love Tatsuya, but Kuro is making it difficult for me. And it's confusing to explain, but I think you could understand." Yuka vented her thoughts.
There was a grumble from the kitched, reminding Yuka they were still on the floor.

[[Time lapse of like 5-10 minutes of Yuka carrying Kuro and Tat up to the rooms and putting them on their beds.]]
After taking care of Akuro and Tatsuya, Yuka returned to the living room. She sat on the same sofa as Tao.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:29 am
Tao nodded.
"Oh..I see. Would you like to talk about it?" She asked, lifting her legs and tucking them underneath her, getting more comfortable in the single recliner chair.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:37 am
"Sorry, hun. But I'd rather not. It's hard for me. I'm emotional." Yuka explained.

It was hard enought that Yuka couldn't talk to Tatsuya since he was drunk. But the fact that Akuro was too, made Yuka feel even terrible about herself.
"Is there something you'd like to talk about. I know the gist of this you and Kiyoshi thing from Aoi's perspective and some of Kiyoshi's. Care to defend yourself at the chance?"

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:46 am
Tao looked down at her hands, she fumbled with her fingers. Taking a deep breath.
"No. I don't deserve this. I'd feel better if she just got mad and kicked me out, honestly. I messed up." She said, looking down all the while. She felt her face get hot.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games