Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:43 pm

Angel followed Mifune out.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:54 pm

Susumu's office closes for business, and her clone disappears into a puff of smoke

CLOSED!

due to vacation. be back in a bit. Snowy is in charge while i am gone.

Eris5

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:11 am

futashi appeared at the door and read the signs. eh then sighed and knock on the door. "snowy-sama. you there? i need to talk about the genin exams" he said, waiting at the door now.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:08 am

Eris5
((sorry i have been slow to respond, personal life is getting the better of me))

Susumu wakes up from her hybernation and walks into her adjacent office. The secret door to her little rest area/room closes up. hearing that quite a crowd is outside her door she unlocks it "anybody and everybody is allowed in at this moment. If you have personal business and would like to be private about the conversation then you must wait til all non secretive business is concluded, thank you" Susumu stands by the door as she says this then walks to her desk, and takes a sip of tea.

{Sorry bout that been AFK REALLLLLL long}

The cloaked figure sighed and smirked. He untied the old ratty head band and placed it on the desk. He then took the hood of his cloak off revealing his face. The flattened hair became spiky and short, as it usually was. Daisuke still smirked shifting his eyes to Jedi.

"Your alive, huh. You didn't get into that quarrel with Susumu and the other assassins? I'm surprised...." He then turned to Susumu. "It's good to see you again. How's the baby? Are the ANBU matches over yet?"

(I'll respond soon... I hope. LIfe has gotten in the way lately.)

D a i j b

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:13 am

(um....daisuke...the assassins are over now. and jedi and susumu is not there. susumu went off to vacation land and who knows how long. jedi is testing zann with the anbu exams. as well.)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:09 pm

In the blackness of night, a shadowy figure hid in the darkness using its clans famed Hidden Jutsu. Untracable, unseen, unheard, and his chakra presence was that of a small earth worm in the ground. He watched his target through her window looking in, thinking of his first move. He didnt have any thoughts for he knew what he was to do and do it fast. If there was an interuption, he would either silence it or flee, like a normal Assassin of the Darkness would do. But still, not making a move, he watched on, waiting for his moment to strike.

Oni_Soul

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:11 pm

futashi was getting annoyed and walk in. he was only a clone so there was no worries. he then look around and saw that snowy was not there. he then smirk and just waited there. "where did susumu go in the first place?" he said to himself.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:48 pm

Drake had decided to ask the Kage if she knew where the Mizukage was, not knowing she was on vacation. He saw the door open and walked in looking around. He noticed Futashi and his mood was bitter and cold. For some reason, he just couldn't stand him.

crimsonnobody

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:36 pm

the clone look at drake and smirk. "what? you ready for round two?" he said, acting like he was mocking him but was trying to be funny.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:46 pm

Drake eye twitched but kept calm. "No point in wasting my time with you. I'm just looking for the Mizukage."

crimsonnobody

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:49 pm

"oh, come on. i really want to fight you right now. it could be fun. don't worrie, i wont kill you. unless you to scared to do it, i understand." he said, still mocking him. he then walk past him and stop at the door. "if you do want to fight, then come at the hospital and say it to the real me." he said, waiting there.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:55 pm

"You're on!!!" He walked out of the Office to the Hospital. Drake Valentine is not scared of anything.

crimsonnobody

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:26 pm

a black figure in a cloak and with red eyes appred behind the hidden figure. he stood looking at it wondering when it would notice him. he soul looked filling.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:07 pm

The figures whole spirit dissappeared before the other figures eyes, gone without a trace.

Oni_Soul

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:03 pm

"don't try to trick a ghost." the black figure said. his red eyes glowed. life signs were like strobe lights to him. unless he stopped his heart beating he would still be seen. he had been leaching on a simler lifesign for years.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games