Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:13 pm
((New rpc under way but like for reals me and Spitfire are going evil and teaming up like brothers and planning to kill people i mean like people chunin and lower maybe ... he chose zemaru [Idk how to spell it] and of course i chose you i just kill for fun and Spitfire wants to be the yukikage and i help out and we rule dat village. THATS WHY I WANT TRAINING FROM YOU))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:32 am
Dark-Ninja70
TheWingsOfTheGods
(he wanted to train him differently)
(o_O and he couldn't just get kazuhiko to train himself when he became chuunin? Well I dont care not my rpc lol ))

(( Actually Dark Shinro is stronger elementalist-wise because most of the White Chakra's abilities focus on the Raiton element... Oh and Teddy I don't want to be the Yukikage if I have to choose... ))

Shinro felt the kick against his hips but managed to move his head out of the way of his opponents fist. "Can you keep up?" He asked as he flipped to get the boy to let go of his fist and hit him.  

Nigai_Namida

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:48 pm
Andrew smiled and let go quickly and he did a front flip with a foot sticking out to hit the boy in his head and end his msery.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:07 pm
"Too slow." Shinro muttered as he sent and roundhouse kick to Andrew's head as quickly as he could possibly hit.  

Nigai_Namida

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:14 pm
As Adrew landed with a mis to his head he saw Shinro's foot coming. He smiled and ducked down and fell down to the ground laying there and got up and and threw punches.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:17 pm
When Shinro landed on the ground, he was punched in the stomach by the boy and slid back to prevent getting hit again. "Hmph." He mumbled as he cracked his neck and waited for the next attack. He wasn't about to spend more energy than needed.  

Nigai_Namida

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:17 pm
Andrew smiled and glared at the boy and smiled. "Your prettu good," he said with a thumbs up and waited to.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:40 pm
"I don't need your sympathy at the moment." Shinro told the boy as he crouched down ready to defend or attack.  

Nigai_Namida

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:16 pm
Syn walks seeing some guy he had never seen before and then watches as they attack each other.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:56 pm
Andrew noticed Sn but paided not attention. He got up and charged at Shinro and threw more punches  

teddy_byakuga

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:23 pm
Quickly, Shinro ducked and sweeped his foot under the boy to knock him off balance.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:38 pm
Syn watching decides to start eating an orange.  

SynysterGatesRules

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:27 pm
Andrew jumped up quickly from the boys foot swooping the ground. "To slow," he stated backing up a few feet and panted.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:50 pm
"Doesn't seem like it." He said as he stood up and brushed himself off lightly.  

Nigai_Namida

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:11 pm
Syn getting bored with the spar decides to lay down next to a tree.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games