Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:40 pm

Cobain couldn't help but grin throughout the whole thing, the Tinkers were so damn cheery. He inclined his head deeply to Charu, both in greetings and thanks, and trailed along, Kiae still having a grip on his hand.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:46 pm

"How is Lanmak? As handsome as ever!" she exclaimed, as a handsome young man strode toward them, a huge grin on his face.

"Kiae! It's wonderful to see you again!" the young man exclaimed, sweeping her up in a hug before releasing her. Another boy, in his early teens, ran up to them as well.
"You're back!" he exclaimed, and she nodded as she bent down to hug him, despite her injury.

"I promised, didn't I?" she asked indignantly, ruffling the boy's hair. "My, you've grown, Asanu," she said wistfully, and he blushed before running off to his wagon.

"Let me get you two some warm clothes, and something hot to eat," Charu said briskly, striding off with surprising energy for such an elderly figure. Lanmak strode off, his backward glance promising he'd return.

"I've known him since he was a small boy," Kiae sighed, taking a seat near the fire with a sigh. "He was so cute!" she added, still gazing off the direction the young boy had ran off to.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:51 pm

((Here we go with Cahru. rofl Man, this dsylexic s**t is annoying. lol.))
Cobain thought for a moment- there seemed to be something awry- but he shook it off. "Seems like you're practically a part of their band." He chuckled, plopping down next to Kiae. "I like that Charu. He seems like a nice guy. The fact that he's about to feed us probably helps, too." He admitted, laughing.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:56 pm

(AIGH!!! You were supposed to ask, who, that kid? And then she'd go, no, Charu! Damn you!!!!!!!)

"He's very nice," she agreed. "And he's always been willing to help me out when I get into trouble," she added thoughtfully, as if recalling a distant memory. "I helped him out a while back, and they feel they owe me a debt of some kind."
Kiae shrugged in embarassment, hating to have people practically worship her as the small Tinker band obviously did.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:59 pm

((My bad. sweatdrop My voodoo witch doctor vibes aren't THAT good.))
"How long back?" Cobain asked suddenly. The child still looked to be fairly young, but Charu was as old as he had seen them. "Was it before we met?" He asked curiously.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:02 pm

( stare )

"Oh, it was before that," she assured him, and tapped her chin with a frown of concentration.
"Let me think...Charu was only about eight, so...I can't count, I'm too hungry," Kiae admitted sheepishly, seeing nothing odd about what she said. "I scared a group of bandits that were attacking their band, and they seem to think I saved their very existance," she said with an amused snort.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:07 pm

"I'd say that was a reason to- wait, hold on, eight?!" Cobain exclaimed. "That old man was eight when you met him? He's ancient! He's at least sixty now!" He shook his head, stunned. "Just how old are you?" He asked suddenly, peering at Kaie as if trying to spot some sign of age.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:09 pm

Kiae blinked, and leaned back nervously as he stared at her. "Uhm, Cobain, you're creeping me out," she started, but shook her head. "And he's closer to eighty right now, I believe," she added absently.
Narrowing her eyes, she only shrugged. "I don't know," she admitted. "I spent a long time as a Novice...we don't keep track of time in there, exactly. And I blocked a lot of it, so...I don't know? Why?" she asked bluntly.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:15 pm

((I was gonna say eighty, too. rofl damnit.))
Cobain shook his head, blinking. "It's just- I never really thought about it before. I knew Aes Sedai didn't age normally, but I thought you were around the same age I am." He looked at Kaie suddenly. "So why didn't you tell me?"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:18 pm

(I win!)

She shrugged, suddenly uncomfortable, and stared down at her lap. "I didn't think it - no, I did think it would matter," she said firmly, looking up to stare at him. "Which is why I didn't say anything. I wasn't even Raised when we met - how could I explain when I didn't have the excuse of being a proper Aes Sedai to back me up?"
She seemed about to continue, but Lanmak suddenly appeared beside them with two bowls of stew in his hands.

"Here you are, Kiae. And Cobain," he added, sitting on Kiae's other side. "How have you been? You're wounded!" he realized suddenly, frowning at Cobain in reproach.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:23 pm

"It didn't." Cobain said quietly to her before taking a bowl of stew. Starting to eat, he noticed Lanmak's look. "Nahmah faul." He mumbled around a mouthfull of stew. Swallowing, he went on. "He was hiding in the trees. She actually took the arrow for me. Backwards, eh? If she wouldn't have pushed me out of the way, I'd have gotten hit." He went on eating.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:28 pm

"Maybe it mattered to me," she muttered out of the corner of her mouth, before gratefully inhaling the food in front of her.

"I thought a Warder was supposed to protect their Aes Sedai," the young man said, obviously disliking Cobain. "Doesn't matter if you're too slow."

"Calm down," Kiae said mildly, shooting the Tinker a look that caused him to flush with some embarassment.

"Well, it's true!" he protested in his own defense.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:33 pm

"'Ey!" Cobain protested, picking up a stick and poking Lanmak. "I wasn't slow, she pushed me!" He repeated, poking him again. He had no idea why the Tinker was testing him, but he'd be damned if he was going to just sit and be silent.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:39 pm

"You must not be a very good Warder, letting her get hurt like that," the young man pressed relentlessly, brushing Cobain's poke aside easily. "Do you remember when you promised to make me your Warder?" he suddenly asked eagerly, turning back to Kiae.

She sighed and covered her eyes, hearing Cobain choke, and shook her head patiently. "You were a child, Lanmak," she explained tolerantly. "You are not meant to be a Warder of any kind."

The young man began to protest, but was stopped when an older woman approached Kiae. "Excuse me, Aes Sedai?" she asked, more hesitantly than the others.

"Yes, Suni?" Kiae asked, swiftly getting to her feet and leaving the two men to deal with their issues alone.

"I've found some clothing for you until we can properly wash and mend your current garments," the woman told her, and Kiae inclined her head.

"Thank you very much. I'll go change now, if you can show me to a wagon," she agreed, and followed the woman away without a backward glance.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:45 pm

"I didn't let her get hurt, you waterhead!" Cobain snapped, irritated. "For the last damn time, she pushed me out of the arrow's path and took the arrow for me!" He lauged suddenly. "And what good would a Tinker be as a Warder? 'I'll give you a flower if you won't hurt her, man!'" He said in a mimicking voice. He barked a laugh and went back to his stew.
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games