Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:08 pm
Sparrow Girl looks to her father as she heard his question. She had a feeling what it was going to be about. "Yes?" she asked as her arms dropped to her sides. Sparrow's long brown hair was blown forward and relaxed over her shoulders. Her outfit was total and she needed a new one. Her brown eyes looked to her father and waited for what he was going to say next.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:25 pm
"He'll be fine," answered Castor. He then walked up to the team when Sparrow was called by Robin. He stood by her side and carried the cat boy on his right shoulder. He had no idea what they'll be talking about but it isn't going to be good.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:48 am
'Sparrow girl your'e off the team, I can't let you coutinue on the team if you're going to use brutal methods like you have, give me the weapon you've used and...leave' Robin trailed off, the words slithered out his move with much pain and hesitation, it was the only option she'd used a weapon knowing how he felt about them and everyones elses feelings as well. She couldn't coutinue with them if she choose to use brutal methods, he knew she was in danger and wasn't going to let her walk out of her unprotected. 'Theirs a penthouse at the main Wayne industries bulding you can stay in until you get yourself sorted out if you wish ?' he said slowly he wouldn't expose her to dangers completely.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:52 pm
Sparrow Girl's eye widen in shock. Tears began to form in her eyes but she started to hold them back. She then took out her remaining guns, the lazier guns, and threw them on the ground. Sparrow's legs began to wobble and wanted to drop to the ground but forced herself to stand up. She then backed away from the Titans and now knew what she did wrong. She used a gun, a weapon she dislikes the most but used it. Shot a person but not just a person, it was Lynx, that evil witch. The one who cursed her. She deserved it but was using a gun really the answer? Sparrow had no idea what was wrong with her anymore. She was now falling apart or already was.

So Sparrow Girl was the one who used a gun and shot with it too. Starfire heard what Robin told their daughter, he kicked her out. Kicked her out! And seeing Sparrow's body that way, standing still and looking confused and lost was hurtful. She started walking towards her daughter, wanting to comfort her but once she placed her hand on her daughter's shoulder, Sparrow flinched and moved away.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:28 pm
Castor heard what that Robin guy said to Sparrow Girl and walked closer to her. He looked to her and place his hand on her shoulder. Castor felt bad for her and wanted to do something. After all she was his sister and there's so much he should tell her. "Sister," he said very quietly to only her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:35 am
'Their's a Penthouse downtown you can stay into you rested up and decide what do next' Robin said quietly, a vile feeling blew through him giving him the feeling of throwing up. It was necessary, she knew who he and the team felt about using weapons and had chosen to coutinue using them, it went against everything they'd taught, the other gun user in the group wouldn't be getting off easier either, he may have the power to kick him off the team but he could make sure the right authorties would get him.

Jason contained a snigger as he bent down and began to collect the weapons, this would go great for the little collection of weapons back at the cave, some of the these looked awesome and made up for the fact his short peroid of being Batman was now over...for now that is. Titan boy would soon be all alone with his little crew to back him up.

'Stop gathering up the weapons, the police will be here soon, leave them for them, I don't want to see those weapons again, you're off active duty, I can't tolerate you're behaviour in the field go wait in the Batmobile while I sort things out here' Robin said in zombie like tone, reality had been severed from his mind, all the events in front of him were becoming more unreal by the second. 'Titans let's move, the police can take care of this mess' he added coldly, he couldn't bear to stay here another second. 'The penthouse is on 42nd Street, enter on the balcony carefully, wait their and you'll be let in, will you go ?' Robin asked, praying his mistakes would have a chance of redemption.

Beastboy frooze his ears flopped down draging his eyes with him, shock and disapointment rammed itslef into his system, Sparrow girls actions had cost her place on the team, a high price to pay, but was it really necessary ?, she'd done wrong yes but thier had to be a reason for to carry a weapon and actually use it another human being with the intention to kill.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:55 pm
Starfire felt bad for what was happening. She didn't want to loose her daughter like this or have Sparrow resenting them this way. But hopefully she's taking everything well. Star stared at Sparrow Girl and awaiting for her answer. She even felt a little small that Sparrow wouldn't let her comfort her. Instead she let that wolf boy, Castor place a hand on her shoulder. Although he didn't look like Sparrow Girl. But in strange ways.

Sparrow Girl then looked away and walked up towards her sword, which is on the ground. She picked up her sword, placed it in its sheath, and looked back to the Titans. "I'll take it," she said and looked at Castor. Sparrow looked to the sky and thought about what she should do. Then her last words were, "But don't expect me to stay long." Sparrow then flew off into the sky with her sparrow wings and her body still looking pale.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:32 pm
Castor let her go and stared back to the Titans. He then began to walk away with the cat boy over on shoulder. When Castor left, he thought to himself about Sparrow Girl. 'I think I'll visit her later,' he thought in his mind. He had to see and talk to her.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:40 pm
Ice Moon sat in the forest, nearest to the beach shore and away from the city. She had just cleaned and fixed her wounds and was now relaxing. "Hm, that brat's blood did taste good. But not as good as what Starfire's tasted like. I will be back for them and ready to drain their blood for good. To make them die," she said with a smirk. Than that smirk faded as she thought of the arrow that Starfire shot at her. "That arrow nearly cost me my arm. Now I'm really going to kill that red girl! She's going to pay what she did to me," she hissed.

Calypso sat in a tree and felt all unrelaxed. She had cleaned her wounds but she couldn't heal them. "I wonder if Sparrow girl aka Gemini has a weakness. I would really like to know that weakness and use it on her. Too bad that dark side of her isn't alive anymore. So it looks like its up to me to kill that girl," she said to herself. "Humph! I wonder if that witch Lynx knows anything on the girl. After all, she's the one who curse the girl."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:42 pm
Lynx laid next to a waterfall in a forest and had just healed her wounds with her spells. She then looks into the water and sees her reflection. Lynx wanted to teach Sparrow Girl a lesson, something she'll never forget. She wanted revenge. Lynx then transformed into a lynx and roared, "Roar! Next time I won't be so nice to her!" She then walks away from the water and back into the forest.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:37 pm
Starfire felt her heart sink as her daughter leaves. She even felt broken and empty. Her daughter was her joy and she had good times raising her. She could feel all the memories when Sparrow Girl was happy with them, the Titans. Every time she was close to being grounded but use those puppy eyes to get out of it and even the first time when Sparrow called Starfire "mother" for the first time. Starfire wanted to cry but didn't. So instead she held it all in, for the first time, holding all her emotions inside.

When Sparrow Girl reached the penthouse balcony, she landed carefully and just stood there. She leaned against the balcony with her head looking down. Then her tears began to flow down her cheeks but slowly. Her brown hair, which was covered with blood stains and dirt, drooped over her face and covered it. Sparrow felt torn and hasn't felt like this for a long time, since the days she was teased and still lived at the orphanage. "What is wrong with me?" she asked herself as she cried.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:15 am
(TeenTitans4ever I don't have to play Felinus for a whiel ?, you don't have to he can stay out cold)

Beastboys ears dropped even further a small tear trickled down his cheak, his heart snapped in two and smashed into small pieces blown away by a harsh wind, he hated it when they had problems in the group, their was always a small titter or argument but nothing this serious since Terra and now she was gone and wouldn't be around any more even though she had just re-netered thier lives, it wasn't fair why was Robin acting like this ?, it was like this dark vile haven bought out the darkest and coldest side of their leader. He'd listened to Robin and knew where the Penthouse was, he'd slip away later and visit her and attempt to condone her.

Jason scowled at Titan boy storming off to the Batmoilbe leaping in, he acessed the on car computer deactivating the tracing system, if Titan boy had decided he was of duty he'd go freelance for a while. He cut of all connections, he started the engine delicately the engines growled to life, he slammed the accelerator charging away out the alley way.

As the debris of the alley flopped up from brute force as the Batmobile raced away Robin glanced up seing the rear end shrink into a small squint. Robin sighed impatiently, the brief moments began to take his toll on him, he felt sick yet so empty like his organs to been ripped out with a set of cable clippers. He grabbed his T-communicator opening a link to Tim, 'T, 'Batman' has taken the Batmobile, shut it down and we'll go find him and Sparrow girl is at the Penthouse let her in, she's on the balocny' his words echeoed loudly, he just wanted go back to the cave and not deal with Jason.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:34 am
Tim waved his hands in relief in windmill motion relieved he'd finally got some communication from the others. 'Ok Robin give me a sec' he replied his fingers skating other the keyboard attmepting to acess the Batmobile and was stunned to find all systems had been cut off and was unable to get a lock on it. 'He's cut all tracking systems and I can't get a lock, I can let you're friend in if that makes up for it' he added acessing the Penthouse mainframe he opened the balcony doors for her. He turned his attention back to the first task. 'I can track Jason from the Wayne-com satellitte but that'll take a lot of time to track. It seemed like Jason had thrown his toys out of the pram again and had stormed off, no doubt he'll be back when's bored or out of Batarangs.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:13 pm
Sparrow Girl heard the balcony doors open and she went inside. She closed the doors behind her and looked at the room. The room was nice and reminded her of a hotel, motel, or apartment room. But much nicer. The ceiling and walls were bash, the rug floor was a light brown, one queen size bed with white and bash sheets on, and dark wooden desks, closet, dressers, and doors. She sighed and threw herself on the bed crying some more.

Cronus followed Sparrow Girl to the balcony but stood on the roof of the Penthouse instead. He stayed there for a while but then landed at the balcony, transforming into his human form. He looked through the balcony door glass but only saw bash curtains. Cronus then placed his hand on the glass with a smirk and said to himself very quietly, "Well, at least I know where your staying now my little bird."

(( I can play Felinus if you want ))

Starfire stared up towards the sky. At least she knew where her daughter would be staying at. Hopefully, she'll be able to check up on her later. All she wants to do is comfort her daughter and talk to her about what's been going on with her. Hopefully talking to her about things would help her. But that's if she's willing to talk about it at all.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:49 am
A small alarm as one of the additonal montiors cut the balcony camera footage. An inturder and a weird one at that, 'Robin we've got a peeping Tom at the penthouse i'm starting securit measures' Tim sputtered his hands became a whur again. On the balcony a set of rectangular baseball bat sized speakers appeared, in a second of thier dispersement they realesed a loud screeching noise comparable to nails on chalkbaord amplified by thousand. He locked down the windows to the buildings with 2mm thick titaunim blocking any entrance inside.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff