Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:42 pm
[[DOOD. that was perfectly set-up. lmfao]]

Kazou smiled. He was taught never to blush involuntarily.
"What do you want to do?" He asked, they were up now, walking through the mall. THe fact that Kazou was gay made his thought MUCH different from most. For instance, right now he wanted Nori, even though they just met. He wanted so much of him now. His eyes skimmed over his body as he walked, waiting for a reply.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:44 pm
"Uhm," Nori thought about it, "I dunno. I just ate, and I didn't really bring all that money. I was going to say we could go pick up some girls, but I've been meaning to ask you something," Nori paused. Taking a hold of Kazou's arm, Nori pulled him aside, away from the bystanders.
"You're not, well, straight, are you?" Nori tried to sound as casual as he could.
He just wanted to get this out of the way.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:59 pm
Kazou blushed, involuntarily.
"No, I'm not." He whispered. "But don't tell anyone. This whole 'Host Club' stuff, me being 'straight', it's not true." He said. "But it's a secret, so you can't tell anyone." He added, their faces close together.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:07 pm
"I won't, I promise. Just as long as you don't tell anyone that I'm not exactly straight. I like boys, too," Nori whispered, grinning.
The only difficulty was, if they wanted to keep secrets, they couldn't publicly display any affections.
"We should go see a movie or something," Nori said, now his voice a normal tone. It was a cover for something else he had in mind. He wasn't going back to school without kissing this kid.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:15 pm
[[yeah, so.
i have to get off after this post,
so i'mm a juss skip to the movies.

oh yeah, and i got a new bra.
xDDD]]]

Kazou grinned, then they left for the movies.
They already picked one out and were sitting inside. Then the light dimmed, completely black. They were sitting in the very back row. The tension was unbearable. Kazou knew how to handle with girls, but he had only 3 boyfriends. And they all lasted a while. He hoped that this wouldn't be some hook-up.
It was a rather scary movie, and there was tension rising. Kazou, being the scardy-cat he is, lifted the arm rest and snuggled into Nori's side, underneath his arm.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:38 pm
[[ohokay D: ]]

Nori turned his head so his mouth was close to Kazou's ear.
"Anything that happens here, I would hope you don't take too seriously, I guess I tend to be touchy and people take it the wrong way. I do like you Kazou, I'm just not sure if I'm ready for a relationship, with anyone."

The movie was just started, and it was still fairly dark. Nori put his arm around Kazou as he'd scooted closer. As seductive as Nori could be, his hand rested on Kazou's upper thigh, and his mouth moved, kissing his neck.
"By the way, I thought I'd say that you really turn me on."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:48 pm
[[NU-UH GIRLFRIEND.
KAZOU IS GONNA BE THE NON-VIRGIN SEXY GUY THIS TIME.]]

Kazou smiled, looking up, letting Nori kiss his neck better. Kazou placed one hand on Nori's upper thigh, then movedso, so he was straddling Nori, sitting in his lap. It helped since Nori's legs were resting on the chair in front of him.
"I'm glad to hear that feeling is mutual." Then Kazou kissed Nori, full-on the mouth.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:38 pm
This kidd knows exactly how to make my heart race.
Nori held back the moan that wanted to escape his lips. It was tempting, but people would look back and see them.
"Oh my gawd, you're making me hard," Nori whispered, and bit Kazou's lower lip. His hand slipped under Kazou's shirt, feeling his chest.
Nori wished they could just be alone in a room rather than a dark theater with a few other people. It'd make this much easier.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:33 am
Kazou felt it through his pants, and smiled. He put his hands on both sides of his face, kissing his neck.
He wanted to just take his shirt off completely, but that would cause too much attention.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:44 pm
Nori's breathing was faster, less depth. His heart was beating faster, too. Nori was almost sure Kazou would feel his pulse if he was kissing his neck.
I can't do this, not in public. I can't control myself...
With that, Nori put his hand on Kazou's cheek, pushing him back, away from himself. Inclining his head toward Kazou's ear, Nori whispered,
"I can't do this, not in public. Not without ripping your clothes off," Nori teased. He playfully licked Kazou's lips, then slid him off his lap.
"Is there somewhere at school that you know of where we'd be alone?" Nori figured Kazou would know more than he.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:56 pm
[[srry haru. I guess I hadn't seen you posted.]]

"Weeell..." Mayumi started, she hoped that the fact he'd brought her here meant he was allowing that they sleep together.
"I'm sure you remember exactly why I wanted to be here with you, alone," Mayumi playfully walked her fingers up his chest, then crawled up his neck, to his chin and one finger paused on his lips.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:09 pm
Kazou grinned, his mouth up to his ear.
"I kow the perfect place." He said, seductively. He couldn't wait until tomororw.
"Tomorrow we can. I promise." He said, then kissed his cheek. After that, he snuggled in his arm again and watched the movie.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:21 pm
The movie had been okay. It was kind of short, and the ending was lame. Actually, you could say it sucked, Nori hadn't really been watching.
As soon as they got outside, Nori realized it was a lot darker than he'd expected it to be. Not to mention much colder.

"Fu_k, Toyo didn't give me my jacket back. And it's so damn cold," Nori muttered. He and Kazou had just walked onto a deserted street, no cars, and not many street lamps. Nori's hand touched Kazou's, and then their fingers interlaced.
Nori looked forward to tomorrow. He seemed to be liking Kazou better, who knew what he was doing. More outgoing and straightforward was better for Nori. Maybe Toyo was just too shy.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Kazou smiled, giving Nori's hand a small squeeze.
"I'm sorry. I'd give you my jacket," He looked at his jacket, which techinically wasn't a jacket. it had no sleeves. "But it has no sleeves." He laughed.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:42 pm
Nori laughed softly, "Thanks, in a hypothetical way. I'll be numb soon anyway, and then I guess it won't make a difference," Nori shrugged.

[[time lapse.]]

As soon as Nori and Kazou were back on campus, Nori let go out Kazou's hand. They both didn't want anyone to know anything. It was easier this way, for both of them. To Nori, at the moment he considered their relation status a 'friends with benefits' thing.
As they continued walking toward the school, Nori asked, "It must be hard for you, having to flirt with girls... what every day? when you aren't even attracted to them?"

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games