Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:56 pm

✿✿ Јąсqυεѕ ʟιԍнτғεℓℓош ✿✿
« Jacques ☜☞ Lightfellow »

Jacques rolled his eyes and then spoke. He was in no such position to do so, but who said he couldn't share his thoughts and opinion on things? No one. " Pretty much its a bunch of crap that wants to show how strong they are; like common shinobi these days, its all about power.. " Jacques commented, disliking what he had heard about this so called fight. He shrugged and scratched the back of his head and fixed the white bandanna wrapped around his forehead. Some people just need to grow up and realize the real world.. He told himself, mentally.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Creativity is at best; let me show you what I can do.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:57 pm

Grumbling Oroami looked to Hero, "hurry up and kill Sen, plus, who is Majeh?"

Havok-Trance

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:02 pm

Hero shook his head "I can't We need him for a objective I am aiming for" Hero coughed and looked at the kid "A bunch of crap? Listen kid fighting sen will be no easy job and yes it is a power struggle but the problem is this is no ordinary hero needs to prove he is stronger to sen so sen obeys him and then hero can let his mission fly." Hero turned to oroami again "Majeh is what we named our demon"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:06 pm

Oroami sighed "personally I wouldn't care if they died, but if Majeh dies you die." Thinkning over the situation Oroami came to one conlusion "trap Majeh, and inprison Sen."

Havok-Trance

Muppins

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:06 pm

______________MuramatsuAme
Can you hear me laughing at you now?

- - - - - -Ame could do nothing but stand by and watch as the Mizukage and Mist Seven leader conversed. But part of her had to agree with what Jacques said. What good could come out of this impeding battle? Not much that she could see... "Do you need back up, Hero?" It was only polite for her to ask. Besides, it was her job.

Kiri'sMostPrestigious______________
Fear me, revere me. But please don't love me.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:08 pm

Jacques looked at the shinobi who was talking to him. " I never said it was easy, but I do think its just a bunch of bull. " Jacques said. He was in no position at all, to them they would think he is a complete weakling, just as how Genins are. Though, Jacques believed that power did not lie in rank, but in thyself. He looked at Ame, suggesting for herself to go into battle. Jacques stayed silent, he wasn't going to do such thing. Not now in his recruitment at least; he had potential, lots of it. For now, he could only do so little, but to show his progression later in the future.

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:10 pm

Hero nodded "Hell ya One there is two chuunin watching and two if I get anywhere near Majeh I'll be destroyed. Oroami is the only one who can get Majeh back to hero I am just a clone. and capturing sen shouldn't be a problem"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:12 pm

Oroami sighed and nodded, "Hero, you owe me." Oroami had grown Lazy, he only wanted to go back to Cloud and watch his kids grow up. He nodded to Ame and Hero to tell them they were in charge while he was gone; he was off to go kill fight Sen.

Havok-Trance

Muppins

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:32 pm

- - - - - -That was it? Oroami was just going to leave them to take care of his kage work? 'Great. I get to play babysitter now.' Ame sighed and shook her head. "Whatever. Let him go have his fun I guess." Jacques appeared to be quite the philosopher and unlike most, he followed his own preaching.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:38 pm

Jacques sighed and shook his head left and right and looked at Ame, who Jacques caught to be looking at him. He tilted his head and wondered what was in her thoughts. " What's on your mind, Ame-sama..? " Jacques asked her.

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Pinky Da Ghost

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:36 am

Saya stopped at the entrance of the office building. He heard some sort of commotion going on and he didn't wan't to get into the midst of it. He just sat on the ground, waiting for his time to enter.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:35 am

"Where is the Mizukage or at least someone who can speak for him(her?) at the moment? We have something quick to discuss."
Ariana said wanting to get the heck out of here. They had been looking for the Mizukage for days and up til now they still haven't seen him.

Bodhisattva Empress

Muppins

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:05 am

- - - - - -Ame shook her head quickly when Jacques' voice brought her back to reality. "Uh, it's nothing." A foreign ninja spoke up looking for Oroami. The Sannin chuckled, thinking that whoever she was she just missed him by a few minutes. Then, the kunoichi took it upon herself to step in. "I can speak for the Mizukage. What is you would like to discuss?" She held her head confidently and was sure that Oroami wouldn't mind her intervention. Besides, he was busy with the whole dark chakra demon battle, or whatever it was. Honestly, Ame didn't really care about what the boys did anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:36 am

Jacques sighed as he looked down at the ground then turned his head where he can see a view of the village; Kirigakure. He sighed again and looked towards Ame. She must be a very busy girl, being a high ranked shinobi in a village such as this. Why did he choose to be recruited here? He would have been much more successful in Sunagakure, but the weather there was too hot and he disliked the heat. A black figure seeped out of his clothes and started to wrap around his arms, though it started recede and head down towards the hands, the black figure wrapping itself around Jacques' hand. " If you say so, Ame-chan. " Jacques said as he inserted his hands into his pockets. The black figure started to crawl out of his pocket and seep back into his clothes. " This village is in a tremor. How amusing.. " Jacques whispered to himself. He didn't care if anyone had heard him, it was already a fact anyway.

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Muppins

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:47 am

- - - - - -Since Ame's clone still existed within the office, it tore itself away from the scrambling kids to join Jacques. He seemed quite contemptuous and maybe a little unnerved by something. Now that she was in "kage" mode, the mother in her was starting to show her true colors. In truth, Ame loved little kids. Even if Jacques wasn't little or a kid, she couldn't help but want to comfort him. 'How odd I am acting,' she thought of herself. It's been that way ever since she returned. "Are you alright, Jacques-kun? Don't mind the others. They're always fooling around like elementary school boys." Ame's voice held a touch of disdain for Oroami and Hero's actions. But in their defense, she guessed that it wasn't really their faults, but Sen's.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games