Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Sarasan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:40 am
I need to understand what I'm doing and get back into RPing. . .  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:31 am
hah, if anybody should be kicked out for lack of participation it should be me. xd  

xxrageofangelsxx

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:30 pm
I must say, that scene between Uwasa and Susie was so romantic... heh, so reminded me of all the love movies I've seen. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:35 pm
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :: dances around like a dancing fool:: Heheheh!!Its happened!!Its happened!! The whole Ria gang is back together!! ((okay Joy died..but you have me XD)) now with Susie and Uwasa back....................ahh..::remembers the good ol'days:: I always thought the 5 of us were like....the gang of Ria High..

ooo, Sakura Ai!! Your siggy pciture of the maids look like Feena and Joy!! except Joy is a cat..but she still looks alot like her!!! Its kawii!!  

HiddenJoy

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:56 pm
Its from one of my secret CG websites.

OHHH, Romantic scenes!!! But i mostly like fighting scenes XP  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:57 pm
Heh, I guess you're more of a fighter then. XP  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:59 pm
Yup, when i first joined gaia (which was a last year sometime) i forst RP at a dojo, so my posts seem to be longer when i fight  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:05 pm
Yeah, fight posts are actually a lot longer. Heh, I'd like more one on one battles, since I've just as of late had more solo fights.  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:15 pm
Last time i fought (not fighting solo) was when i was in a tournament, man, my posts were uber long. I was using Feena when i battled in that tournament, her fighting techniques are so complicated to describe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:48 pm
Uwasa, Susie, Kurai, Tiff, and Joy....were we the originals question HaHa, well we were the first ones to be here...now lets see, first came Susie, then I came in, next thing was Susie got in a fight with Kurei and Kurai and I watched the battle. Then I think Uwasa came in (or Joy, cant remember xp ) and Joy would land on Uwasa's head and stuff whee

Kurai went to training with mother Aili and Rene ate some of my food that I bought from the mall xd Something happens to Kurai and Susie tries to help him by using her telekinesis. While Susie is helping Kurai, Uwasa and I just sit back...but something inside my head told me to kill them, so I attacked Uwasa while he tried to protect Susie and Kurai. Uwasa kicks my a** and i turn back to normal, Kurai finally wakes from his trance and I think Susie is somehow beat up, or something like that...anyways, Uwasa and Susie fall in love heart Kurai still hasnt enabled his fire powers crying I start to grow bitter mad and Joy is still a mystery to us confused

Then a shadow who is after Uwasa appears infront of Susie, Joy, and me. Susie grows her wings and attacks the shadow head on, with me and Joy as support. Shadow retreats from a major butt whooping by the femme fatals, but Susie is majorly injured. We take her to safety, and the shcool is half destroyed. I think Uwasa then appears and heals Susie (memory is kind of fuzzy) and then Ky encounters me. Ky and I have a little chat, but not a friendly one.

I get a letter from master Gouki (Tiff's daddy) to join the Majins once again. I accept and is off to retrieve the reapers, which Ky have. Me and Ky fight to the death, Ky wins, but before Ky could finish the blow the reapers suck his life away, and Ky is presumed dead. I take the reapers, bring them back to daddy, daddy betrays me once again, I fight him and kill him. Meanwhile something happens to Joy, and she tries to kill Susie along with Kurai. Joy thinks they are dead after their encounter and leaves, but Kurai had enough power to carry Susie to the hospital because she was like hurt pretty badly. Yatta Yatta Yatta, Kurai finally has the ability to summon his flame power, and ya..I can go on, and on with this xd

Of course some things may be out of place and such, and I probably forgot some stuff....AAWW yes, I remember when Ria was a baby 4laugh  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:21 pm
Woah... that is a lot of Ria History. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:34 pm
ahh man,the fight to the death with Tiffy and Ky was one of my favorite..I still remeebr a part when Joy gave Kuri a light orb,kinda like I believe in you thing,and Kurai was jsut like "Yay!!"

..........heh,And I would go to the ends of the Earth to hook him and Susie up,but then would leave poor Uwasa.

But who could forget Winter and Wolfie?((a.k.a Shadow))

Then came Joys wedding,that was a big mess,but she came out with no ring. ....well intill she finds that red ring..which triggers something in her,and she later kills herself. ....no one expected that.

Joy still has a list

**spoiler**

Joy is coming back to life for a few days.  

HiddenJoy

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:42 pm
o_O She commits suicide due to a ring... woah... that's creepy. Still, it's nice that she'll be alive for the festival.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:59 pm
heh,no,but ti was actually the wedidng ring Ella((old self)0 was going to wear after she and Irise got married..and it jsut brougth alot of pain,which added to the botteled up pain she kept isnide so no one got upset if she got grump or angery.

I put pictures in gallery!!Yay!!  

HiddenJoy

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:10 pm
Oh, oh, I see. Hhmm... that's understandable. But still saddening.

Um... though the pictures in the gallery are cute in all, I feel as though they're just burning my eyes... with the immense kawaii-ness... and... direction towards... pleasing men. XP Such as our old pervert Kurai.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games