Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:25 pm

Xemnas smiled slyly "Thats good, dont let go of that feeling, you will need it later"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:32 pm

Rose rolled her eyes and turn the other way, not to face Xemnas and Haseo, s**t, what's going on with me? She asked herself and looked at the sealing ring as it pulsed. Calm down, Rose, nothing will happen. You're in control. Though nevertheless, she started panicking inside of herself.

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Haseo looked around blankly, he couldnt see in the dark but he caught every scent and sound so he knew exactly where Xemnas and Rose were standing "So..... lets get to work" Haseo said impatietly
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:42 pm

"...sure." Rose said, deciding to her mind off of her ring, though she glanced at it ever so frequently.

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:51 pm

Xemnas turned away from them and held his hands up then chanted a few more spells and suddenly a door appeared in front of him "You are about to enter my training room...... you must tell noone what you see or do in here, if you do" he paused for a moment "you wont survive more than a day afterwards"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:03 pm

Rose smiled encouragingly to Haseo, whether he saw it or not, good luck! She thought to herself, "I won't day anything."

((Hiya!))

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:10 pm

Haseo started to look iritated "just open the door" Xemnas turned to Haseo "Hmmm it looks like we will have to work on your patience also" Xemnas opened the door and light flooded into the darkness stinging Haseo's eyes
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:22 pm

Rose stiffled a chuckle on that one, but as soon as the burst of light came through and touched her as well, she felt the stirring leave and the red pulsing light go. At that point, she took full control of her body and not let anything go past her conscieouness.

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Xemnas stepped through the door and looked back to see if Rose and Haseo were following, Haseo quickly walked into the room eager to earn his new ability
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:32 pm

Rose took a deep breath in and out and walked through the door.

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:41 pm

Xemnas walked over to a cage at one end of large room and pulled a blanket off of it revealing a small animal, it was purple with blue eyes and two tails and somwhat resembled a cat "This creature has the ability of highspeed regeneration, if you cut it, it will heal almost instantly so blades wont work on it" he reached down and pulled the latch on the cage the opened the door "but they are incredibly dumb and highly dangerous........ Haseo this is your first task, you must fing a way to kill it and steal it power without dying in the process"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:12 pm

Rose shot a looked at the 'cat' and then at Xemnas and said coldly, "What's that supposed to imply..." I'm not liking this..

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:42 pm

Xemnas looked at her "Ive already said it, this animal is deadly dumb and hard to kill"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:04 pm

"No.." Rose said, "What did you mean by survive?"

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:51 pm

"Silly girl your not listening" Xemnas raised his voice mocking her "This animal is deadly"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games