Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:38 pm
Coryn gave a yelping laugh and then poked his brother back. "Ha! I'd like to see you try!" he teased.

Laura giggled and sat down. "I hope Rollan will propose to me . . . one day . . . I'm too young now of course . . . but one day . . ." she said, a rather dreamy look in her eyes.

Elyon swallowed her fear and tried to fly again. This time she lifted off as well and closed her eyes, trying not to look down. She was afraid that if she looked down, she would fall again . . . and she didn't want to fall again . . . because she would look stupid in front of Kolan . . . and she didn't want that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:48 pm
Rollan laughed as well as he was poked, deathly ticklish as he was. "Oh really?" He grinned and the grin became wolfish as he shifted, sliding from Coryn's grasp. Rollan pushed into the other so that he fell, before climbing on top of Coryn and laying down on him, nudging Coryn's cheek with his snout, Still wanna see me try, Cory? Rollan's grin widened.

Karelym smiled as she saw Laura's dreamy look, heard her words. "I'm sure he will, wolves mate for life after all."

Kolan gave a whooping noise, "Lookit that, the little coward can fly a bit after all! Now if she'd just open her eyes I wouldn't be so tempted to let go of her hands." Reverse psychology, what a kick..or as he put it, aggravating Elyon to make her see that there was nothing to be afraid of. And it was true, aside from being able to fly, he would never let her fall if there was a chance she'd be even slightly truly hurt.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:57 pm
Coryn smirked and shifted into a dragon, wrapping his tail around Rollan's waist and lifting him off. "Yes. Actually I would like to see you try." he said teasingly.

[color-maroon]Laura grinned and looked at Karelym. "So do foxes." she said, the statement seeming to be rather random.

Elyon opened her eyes and glared at Kolan before headbutting him. "Oh shut up." she said irritablely, not realizing that she had fallen for Kolan's trick. All she knew was that no one called her a coward without getting hurt . . . at least a little bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:44 pm
Rollan felt the other shift and blinked as he was lifted, shifting human. It was akward being held around the waist as a wolf since his limbs were all so forwards. He mock pouted, "I can't bite you like this! Your scales would break my fangs, cheater!"

Karelym tilted her head, "Really? That's wonderful. Do you study foxes?"

Kolan cringed as he was headbutt, "Ow!" But she'd opened her eyes, her beautiful brown eyes..Now..he just had to get her to keep them open and fly on her own..which would take a bit more..encouragement. Kolan smirked, "What was that about, whiner? Mad that you can't keep up with me?"

(*snickers* You put glared at Rollan.)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:05 pm
((0_o . . . no I didn't . . . *shifty eyes* . . . IT WAS A TWO LETTER DIFFERENCE!! I ADDED AN 'L' AND I PUT AN 'R' INSTEAD OF A 'K'!! IT WAS AN HONEST MISTAKE!!!! gonk xp . . . emo ))

Elyon growled and let go of his hands, shooting herself up into the sky. "What was that Kolan? Who can't keep up with who?" she asked, once again not realizing that she was falling for his tricks. All she knew was that Kolan was challenging her and she was going to rise above his challenges. She stuck her dragonish tongue out at him childishly, feeling like she had won.

Laura shook her head and looked up at the sky. "Not really . . ." she said enigmaticly and smiled.

Coryn laughed and set Rollan down, shifting back to human himself. "Hey, you play your trump card, I play mine." he said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:13 pm
(o-o Okay! Okay! Whatever you say! *coughs*youputRollan*coughs* ^__^ *whistles innocently*)

Kolan watched as she let go and shot upwards, taunting him and seeming very pleased. He watched her for a moment, drifting along as a lazy grin curved his lips, "Elyon," he said smugly, and a bit pleased, "You're flying."

Karelym blinked before chuckling, thinking it was some girlish fancy of Laura's, "If you say so, Laura."

Rollan felt himself being set down and watched in surprise as his brother shifted human again. He hadn't expected it again..Coryn was using his human form on Rollan and he hadn't even asked..Rollan broke out into a huge smile, eyes lighting up, "Ha. Ha. I am your trump card. You'd be helpless without me, Cory."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:31 pm
(( rolleyes ))

Elyon looked down at Kolan . . . and then froze. Her wings recoiled as she realized how high up she was and she started to fall. She hated hights! How could she have let Kolan convice her into going up so high?!

Coryn grinned and then ran and tackled Rollan, tickling him and giving him a noogie at the same time. "Say it! Say it!!" he growled playfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:37 pm
(*narrows eyes* Did you just roll your eyes at me, young lady?)

Kolan frowned as he realized his error..he flew downwards and twirled under her so that their faces were facing each other as he caught her hands and pulled up and back, straightening out, "I'm only gonna hold one hand, Elyon. If you don't flap, I will let go." He wouldn't of course, but he doubted she knew that.

Rollan felt himself being tackled and burst out laughing at the assault, "Ahaha! Never..Cory!"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:52 pm
((Yes . . . yes I did . . .))

Elyon started flapping her wings again, nodding, trying not to hyperventilate, looking only at Kolan . . . she didn't want to look anywhere else, for fear she would freeze up again.

Coryn grinned and only tickled his little brother more ruthlessly. "Say it squirt . . ." he said in a playful growl.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:50 pm
(o-o..T__T..*sniffles*..F..fine then..*sobs*)

Kolan nearly growled, why wasn't she understanding? She was safe, he'd caught her hadn't he? There had to be a faster way to get her moving..something that would get a real rise out of her..he grinned. Flying closer he sidled up next to her and turned his snout towards hers, giving Elyon's 'lips' a long, lazy lick before pulling away with a grin, knowing this would irritate and baffle her more than anything, "Best kiss you've never had, right whiner?"

Kolan let go of her hands and flew back a bit, sticking out his tongue, clearly mocking her although again, this was just part of his plan..nevermind that it was backfiring a bit..since dragon lovers really did lick each other that way..and he found himself wanting to do it again..

Rollan laughed more, "Awww, come on! Have a heart!" He squirmed in Coryn's grasp, not wanting to give up so easily because for one thing..he didn't want to lose every darn time and more often than not: he did. But also he worried that if Coryn won, he'd stop playing with Rollan, and he didn't want their time together to end yet..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:57 pm
((Don't cry . . . It was only in jest!! *feeling very British for some reason . . .*))

Elyon blinked a few times in confusion, her wings flapping at irregular intervals as she would not flap for a bit and then start to fall and suddenly remember to flap. Kolan had just . . . WAS HE MOCKING HER?! She growled, suddnly riled up and darted off after him. He was soooo not getting away with that!

Coryn growled with a laugh imbeded into it. "Come on Rollan . . . you know you lost . . . say it!" he said and only continued his tickling onslaught.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:49 pm
(BRITISH!? JAMES MARSTERS AND ANTHONY STEWART HEAD! Spike and Giles <3333333 *dreamy sigh*)

Kolan watched as Elyon blinked, poorly flapping..and then she growled and came after him, causing him to grin. "Nyah nyah, can't catch me, slowpoke." He zigzagged in a circle around her to taunt her, before flying ahead again with a laugh.

Rollan heard the laugh and growl and couldn't help it, "Gah..alright! You win! And I won't call you Cory!" For about..until he got bored of referring to Coryn as anything else. Rollan laughed again.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:55 pm
((Uh . . . who?))

Elyon growled, following him as best she could and then taking off after him as he flew off after flying circles around her. She followed his every move. She was going to make him pay for mocking her. She would be sure of that!

Coryn laughed and stopped tickling his brother, ruffling his hair instead. "Thank you . . . I was just starting to get tired." he said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:23 am
(Spike and Giles...from Buffy the Vampire Slayer?! o-o)

Kolan heard the growl and only laughed again as a response, "You'll have to do better than that, vallynra!"

Rollan felt his hair being ruffled as he looked to Coryn, pouting at the words. "You..fiend! You just wait..one of these days.." He let the 'threat' hand as he mock-narrowed his eyes and poked Coryn's nose.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:33 am
((Oh! . . . never seen it . . . want to though.))

Elyon snarled this time and sped up, pumping her wings faster. Kolan was NOT going to get away from her.

Coryn blinked as Rollan poked his nose and then a few seconds later over reacted, falling backwards, his hands flying to his face. "GAH!! Rollan! You broke my nose!" he said, rolling on the ground in 'pain,' although he was obviously playing.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games