Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:45 pm
//i hate people//

spade looked at KoTari. "is the world real big?" it had just occured to her that she didnt know about alot of stuff. she continued to help lost pull out twigs.

lost looked up. he continued to pull out twigs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:05 pm
KoTari looked up from the map, "Yes it is. There are many different places and things to see. It's a very beautiful planet," KoTari said, "There's a temple of darkness here, but it kind of sounds too creepy to go near," He laughed.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:11 pm
spade grinned "i like the darkness" she finished pullong visible twigs from lost's hair. "we need to getyour hair cut lost" spade looked to see his response.

lost continued to ignor spade. he was bored.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:39 pm
Angelus sighed and said, "Pride comes before the fall. Also it is not permanent." He raised an eyebrow but sighed with a shake of his head. He sighed before looking up startled slightly.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:46 pm
"You won't understand..." Pre muttered.
Tea shook her head, "Um... Onee-sama's problem isn't so simple as her 'getting used' to her current state. She's been living with it for decades," She tried to tell Angelus.

"That's all fine and dandy, but what about Seraphiel and Akari?" KoTari glanced over.
"I'm fine now. I slept it all away," Seraphiel answered with a smile. She looked over to Akari and winked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:00 pm
Angelus growled, "Yeah well try living with it for ten thousand years and then tell me how bad it can be. To keep the world safe I sealed myself in a cave." Angelus then said, "This...is strange..." He was looking at the roof as he slowly stood.

Akari smiled and winked back at her and then looked at the rest of them as he stretched a bit.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:05 pm
"What's wrong?" Tea asked Angelus.

"Well, if we are all in consensus, then I suppose we could go and see the temple of darkness. It's a small temple from what I see in this picture, but it's rather lovely. Too bad it's always dark here. Well, should we be going there now?" KoTari asked.
"You have a concealing magic over all of us now, right?" Seraphiel asked Akari, just to be sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:25 pm
Angelus sighed and said, "Mother and father has spoken to me. They only do that when a terrible imbalance has struck the world. They say it is Pre...and there are two solutions...so I'll do the one that is best." He stood and smiled a soft sad smile as he began to fade away. "It was nice to get to know you...maybe someday when balance is restored...I will get to see...you again."

Akari nodded once, "Concealment is up and everything is ready in that department..." He lifted his snout up and said, "...I smell...a lot of mana...it...it powerful..."

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:29 pm
"Hey! No! What are you saying!" Tea couldn't understand what was going on.
"Everywhere I go I cause suffering...Understood...I'll reenter my skyseal. That will take me off this planet, more than likely for good. Is that acceptable?" Pre asked, still laying face down on the bed.

Seraphiel nodded to Akari. She could sense it as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:49 pm
Angelus shook his head. "It is not you completely Pre. Every now and then I do this anyways...you just sped up the process a few years. It is not a big deal...I will be back. You leaving will do nothing at all but make it worse..." He looked at Tea, "Because of the imbalance my birth caused...and the curses on me...I am to be sealed alone for a period of 500 years of torture, suffering and loneliness. Unless another way to keep the balance is found." He said to Pre, "Listen to me Pre and listen well from a person or being that has went through what you are going through and worse...without confidence...you will lose..." His body was fading more and more with each passing second.

Akari nodded, "Should we check it out?"  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:58 pm
"Is there anything we can do to keep you from leaving?" Tea asked, "Is creating that weird bond thing with Pre the only way?"
"I've been alive for nearly a century...Somehow I can't believe that I would do something like that...And I'm currently at a balance," Pre said.

"Yeah. Lets' go KoTari," Seraphiel said.
KoTari nodded. He could sense the mana as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:15 pm
Angelus smiled a bit, "A century compared to a couple hundred thousand years. Actually this would happen eventually...I know of no way to stop it...only postpone it. I suggested it since I knew this would happen...and that way I could make sure you two would be safe..." He smiled a bit wider, "Either...way...I am glad...to have met you two...I do not know...of any way..." The book dropped from his hands opening to a blank page in front of Tea that suddenly began to reveal words.

Akari nodded and said, "Let's go then." He ran through the halls and arrived at the door were the energy came from and said, "It comes from that room."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:19 pm
"This is...?" Tea questioned and picked up the book, "Hey! This is yours! If you must go, take it with you!" She said.

Seraphiel and KoTari followed Akari, "Should we just knock?" He asked with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:29 pm
The page if read said, "The sealing of 500 years...to extend the time of freedom...a bond must be created...or...he must bleed a circle archaic circle painted here." The circle then appeared on the page. Angelus said, "Take a look at it...maybe...it...will...help you." His legs began to vanish in mana.

Akari said, "Up to you..." He knocked on the door with his tails.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:32 pm
"Then make a bond with me! I don't care about our pride!" Tea exclaimed, ignoring the knocking for now.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games