Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:31 am
The blond woman eyed Lilith for a moment, especially her tail, she took off her sunglasses revealing dark red eyes before blinking a few times, mildly surprised by her appearance, after a few seconds she regained her composure and spoke.
Her eyes would focus on Lilith's but every few seconds back to her tail.
"Is....is that a tail?" she asked pointing at it.
She shook her hand and waved her hand.
"Never mind, do you happen to know a Kurio?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:11 pm
Lilith looked back at the woman, finding the woman's reaction to her looks amusing. She smiled and nodded "Yes Miss it is", her voice was calm and polite. It took her seconds to notice who this woman was and her ears lowered just slightly. "No Why do you ask?", she lied to her even though she hated to lie. She was handed the boxes containing Akuro's food by a waiter and turned slightly, still looking at the women. "Uh I have to be going now. My Master would be very angry if I take to long. Goodbye miss", she turned slightly and began walking.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:12 pm
The woman pondered, still caught off guard by her tail, however, hearing the answer to her other question made her stare at Lilith, her eyes narrowed doubting her a bit but noticed her take her food and leave.
She nodded at her as she left as a goodbye and put her sunglasses back on and watching her leave.
"Strange girl," she said turning and walking away.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:04 am
Lilith walked towards the stairs, felling a bit more confortable taking then then the Elevator. She didn't like closed spaces as much as flying or heights. Soon she made it to the room and she sighed, knocking on the door to let her master know it was her before she opened the door.

She entered and closed the door behind her, sighing again as she put the food on the counter and sat on the bed "She really is beautiful...painfully beautiful", she said in a quiet voice. Her ears lowered against her head as she thought of what wouldve happened if she had told the woman she did know Akuro.

Would she have killed her? She knew she had to tell her master that she came across that woman. She wondered what his reaction would belike. Would he look for her? Will he kill me if she asked? Would she still be able to stay with him? Maybe he did still love her she thought to herself as sat looking at the window. She felt a dampness running down her face, reaching up to touch her own cheek.

She cursed under her breath and cried"I'm such a idiot...". She hated herself for being so weak and crying so easily.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:32 pm
Akuro looked up from a magazine of the resort to see Lilith entered, he noticed her put the food on the counter and went back to his magazine.
He looked at her for a moment hearing he say something, he caught her words and closed the magazine before sitting up, he stood up from the bed and walked over to stand in front of her before noticing her tears.
He sat down next to her and put his hand on her head.
"What is it Lilith? Did someone bother you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:58 pm
Lilith looked up at him wiped her eyes and looked up at him"I saw her...that woman. The one you loved...she asked me if I knew you and I told her that I didn't...." Her ears flattened against her head more as she looked down"Was I right to lie to her? Would she have killed me if I said I did or worse would she have gone after you..." Her tail tucked out of sight was a clear sign that she was upset. Her eyes teared up more"Are you going to leave me...Akuro" her voice broke a bit. She trembled lightly as she cried, she couldn't bear the thought of being without her master.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:55 pm
Akuro stared at Lilith for a moment taking in her words, he sniffed her for a moment before standing up, he heard the rest of what she said but kept his back to her and reaching over threw on a shirt with too many mix of colors.
"I'm going to go find her," he said. "Her scent's on you, so it should be easy to find her."
Akuro started to leave but Lore burst into the room.
"Akuro, she's at the beach now," he said pointing outside. "I'll put up a barrier you go after her, I lost so you get the first chance."
Akuro stared at him but nodded and walked past him, he stopped at the doorway and glanced back.

"Don't leave Lilith, in fact look out the window, this will be good for you to see, you may realize just how much you're worth, Lore make sure she doesn't leave."
He turned back around and kept walking.
"That's a bit much Akuro," Lore said but watched him go.
Lore sighed and closed the door, leaning against it, he let out a long sigh
"There's no way he's going to pass up the opportunity," he mumbled. "Also, knowing her she'll go after Akuro this time....I really don't have a chance this time."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:51 am
Lilith's ears lowered when he said he was going to find her , she didn't want him to get hurt. When Lore came in she stood up to follow Akuro but then stopped as she heard her master's words. As Akuro left she repeated his words in a mutter" Realize just how much I'm worth.....?" She moved towards the window and watched for Akuro, her eyes still teary as she worried for him. "Lore....?" she said his name quietly"What do you think will happen now?" She kept her eyes glued to the window, what she was reffering to was if Akuro and the woman. Just how strong was Akuro's feelings towards her?  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:29 am
Lore looked at Lilith as she spoke to him, at her question he rubbed the back of his head and let out a long sigh.
"Kurio will probably go after her, I mean, he did kill me for her, his feelings are strong, he was willing to destroy anything that got in his way, and she loved him but also loved me...however, this time, she saw Kurio first, not me."

Akuro walked with his hands in his pockets and stopped seeing Reila staring at him, the two walked closer to each other but stopped a few feet from each others.
They stared at each other before Reila walked forward and putting her hands on Akuro's face leaned forward and kissed him, when she stopped she hugged him.
Akuro hugged her back and closed his eyes.

Lore seeing them looked down at them.
"I can hear them from here," he mumbled.

She leaned away from him keeping her hands on his shoulders and started talking to him
However Akuro gently pushed her away and said something, in response

Reila put her hand behind her and made a motion like she had a tail before speaking to him.
Akuro nodded a few times and said something else before turning and walking away.

Lore stared out the window for a moment before rubbing his chin.
"I can't believe it...he actually passed it up.....guess that means I get to go for it."
A few minutes later Akuro walked in the door closing it behind him with a small sigh.
"That answer your question, fool," Akuro said staring at her. "I'm not leaving, to answer your first question it was probably better you lied, she would have killed you on the spot if she knew you were competition."
Akuro eyes went wide.
"I mean, if she knew you had any connection to me."
He averted his head.
"Anyway, Lore out, go for it."
Lore smiled at him before walking towards the door and opening it, he stopped and glanced back at him.
"You sure about this Kurio? Last chance."
Akuro scoffed and crossed his arms.
"I'll be fine, go for it, she's not that pretty to me anyway, I was young and stupid back then, everyone looked beautiful to me."
Lore shrugged his shoulders and closed the door.
Akuro looked at Lilith before walking up and turning over laid on his back on the bed.
"I just gave up a love I almost died for, for a fool.....and I don't regret it surprisingly....I must be getting soft."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:11 am
Lilith looked at the two as they talked, wishing she could hear what they were saying. She turned her head to avoid seeing when she saw the woman kiss Akuro. When she heard Lore say that he passed it up she was relieved. She heard Akuro sigh and come through the door and heard what he said to her"If she knew I was competition?" she smiled lightly when Akuro's eyes went wide and said something else before averting his head.

She smiled at Lore before he closed the door"Go for it". She made her way to the bed and sat next to him. She smiled at his comment and kissed his cheek lightly, her ears twitching upwards"Yeah your probobly are getting soft", she joked playfully. She then looked at him curiously"If she's not that pretty to you,, I'm I that pretty?" her tail was playfully swaying as she awaited his answer,she was in a better mood now.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:26 am
Akuro glanced at Lilith when she sat next to him, he remained still when she kissed his cheek his glare still remaining on his face though his face was a slight crimson.
He questioned how a kiss on the cheek had more effect than a direct one but decided it wasn't worth looking into and closed his eyes.
At her joke he opened one red eye at her.
"Consider yourself lucky I'm not in the mood to attack you."

Hearing her next question he opened both his eyes staring at her for a moment, he put his hands behind his head.
"In terms of appearance, no, you're not even close, Lore is prettier than you in my opinion."
He turned towards the ceiling.
"Though...I guess..you're pretty another way.... if you weren't I wouldn't be here right now."
He closed his eyes and let out a yawn before continuing.
"Also you're not cold either, when she hugged me it was cold, her lips were even colder, yours are...." he stopped himself.
"Don't compare yourself to her, your Lilith and that's who I don't mind being around."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:17 pm
Lilith smiled a bit as she saw that his face was slightly crimson. "I know..", she curled up next to him. She laughed lightly when he said Lore was prettier than her but then made a face. Her cheeks blushed pink when he said she was in fact pretty but in another way. "In what way?" she asked curiously as she looked at him. She listened to him speak about how that woman was cold and her cheeks darkened more when he stoppped himself from finfishing his sentence. "Ok..." she looked over at him as she layed curled up, though it was hard not to compare she tried not to. She hugged his arm and smiled as her eyes closed"I love being around you.." she said as she started to doze off.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:29 pm
Akuro looked over at her seeing she was falling asleep, he blinked a few times before leaning forward and kissed her, he didn't linger not wanting to wake her and backed away, assuming she was half-asleep he continued.
"The things you do," he said in a small whisper. "Not just the chores and my commands, but the way you play with your tail constantly, that smile of yours, the way your ears lower when your sad and how somehow after all my abuse you can still walk so close to me....just being you....makes you pretty...no..beautiful..."
Akuro closed his eyes and sighed a little.
"All this emotion is killing me, I'm definitely getting to soft."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:54 pm
Lilith's ear twitched lightly when she was kissed, even though she was asleep a blush still managed to creep up her cheeks. She had a small smile on her face as she slept, her tail curling up next to her feet and her ears relaxed against her head. What he was saying to her now was what he was saying to her in her dream, her respond was "I love you" in a quiet tone. Her hold on his arm tightened just a bit and she nuzzled his shoulder.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:17 pm
Akuro ears twitched for a moment but he allowed himself to drift fully off, Lilith's warmth causing a small smile to form on his face.
He opened his eyes and noticed the sun was setting, he looked at Lilith for a moment seeing she was holding him, he blinked a few times before smiling.
"You look comfy."
Akuro's eyes widened as he felt a hand wrap around his stomach, his eyes glanced back as he noticed Lore smiling at him.
Akuro pulled himself from Lilith before hurling lore out his balcony window, his eyes a dark red.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff