Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:39 pm
"Gods above, yes . . . I was so worried that you might not want one . . . and I was scared to ask" she murmured softly, hugging Giacare tightly, nuzzling her head into his shoulder.

Ryan smiled and chuckled a bit as he was showered with kisses. "Well . . . I don't think we can have our wedding at night anymore Bri." he said softly, kissing her cheek gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:52 pm
Giacare chuckled, holding her to him tightly and pressing a kiss to her head. "Never be scared to ask me anything..or to do anything.." he murmured, brushing his lips by her ear in a suggestive manner before he pulled back with a playful grin. "After the children are born of course..wouldn't want to corrupt them before they're even born.." he said, deepening his voice for a 'wicked' chuckle as he winked at her playfully before kissing her softly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:12 am
Silyera swatted his shoulder playfully. "Giac . . ." she said, rolling her eyes. She then pulled away and got up, stretching a little before smiling at her husband. "Let's go eat breakfast . . . then I'll help you get a Snormian Form." she said, holding out her hand to him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:25 pm
Giacare grinned and watched her move away, taking her hand and pressing kisses on it and all up her arm as he pulled her close, holding her against him though he was careful of her belly, not wanting to hurt his beloved wife and future children.."Ha! Now you can't beat me anymore! I'll be as strong as you..no..stronger! Super Giacare!" he said in a loud, playful voice, winking down at his wife who, in the midst of falling in love with him, had lost her temper a few times and shown Giacare a bit of the Snormian strength..

Brilyra smiled warmly. "Wedding day then. Day is better..since we can stay awake in bed longer..." she said suggestively, kissing his lips playfully as she trailed a finger along his chest and then laughed as she heard Giacare's loud voice from the room across.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:34 pm
Silyera laughed, amused by her husbands antics.

Ryan heard his brother and sat up a little, raising a brow. "What's that kook going on about now?" he wondered, a good-natured smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:40 pm
Giacare grinned down at her, loving her laugh and kissing her softly before pulling back. "Should we get my brother and his lady love? They might be hungry too." he chuckled.

Brilyra laughed. "Indulging his wife, I suspect. Like a good husband." she said playfully, tapping his nose with a wry grin.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:18 pm
(<3)  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:35 pm
Silyera giggled a bit. "I suppose. Why don't you make breakfast Giac?" she asked. "You know I just adore your cooking." she said softly.

Ryan frowned. "Are you saying that I'm not a good husband?" he asked, pouting slightly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:44 am
Giacare smiled a bit more widely at her giggle, and beamed at her words as he kissed her nose softly. "Anything for you, my love. What would you like?" he murmured, brushing his lips against her cheek, impossibly in love and aroused as ever for his beloved.

Brilyra said very seriously. "You are not a good husband.." and then she laughed and snuggling into him, kissing him softly before nuzzling her nose against his. "You are the very best husband, my love." Brilyra said sweetly as she smiled warmly and lovingly at him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:36 pm
Silyera smiled. "Hmm . . . pancakes?" she asked, tilting her head slightly towards Giacare as he brushed his lips against her cheek.

Ryan sighed and pulled Brilyra closer if that was even possible. "Don't scare me like that . . ." he murmured softly, resting his head on Brilyra's.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:54 pm
Giacare chuckled and nodded. "As my love wishes." he said, "You get the lovebirds, and I'll get started on breakfast my beautiful bride..mother of my children.." he said with a warm and loving grin as he kissed her softly and headed off with a bit of a skip in his step, happy as he was. Giacare was completely and utterly in love with his beloved Silyera.

Brilyra chuckled softly. "Forgive me. I'd forgotten what a poor sense of humor you have.." she teased gently, brushing a hand against his cheek lovingly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:17 pm
Silyera smiled and got up off the bed, heading towards Brilyra's room.

Ryan frowned. "Hey . . . I've got a sense of humor! . . . Just . . . not when it comes to things like that . . ." he murmured softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100