Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:21 am
Tea nodded. A smile or indication of relief never once appeared on her face. She looked up at them and tried to stand. There was some truth in what the books say...she felt as weak as her wings were. Small peridot colored sparks fell from the edges of her ripped up wings, "Thank you," She said just that. She looked like she was defeated; her eyes were lifeless.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:21 pm
Cecil walked out, still a little dazed from the sudden change of lighting.

Where exactly are we?" He asked Zoreal.

Professor_Steampunk

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:19 pm
'I'm fine with it.' Milo stated.
'Huh? Oh, uh, Damned Woods, I heard them call it.' He said uneasily.
[and steampunk, another thing I forgot to mention; a while back, Zoreal lost his memory. not sure if you were here for that or not.]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:08 pm
Kira ran up to her to try and help her back on her feet. "We need to get you somewhere you can rest." He said as he looked around. Sadly, they were in one of the darkest spots of Verspya and it would be hard to just rest anywhere here. The woods were quite dangerous. But they couldn't leave as they were here for Mika's treasure.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:11 pm
Tea was a bit surprised when Kira came up to her and helped her up, "Thank you..." She said. Such kindness in such a horrible place...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:32 pm
Kira gave her a small smile. "Where are you from anyways?" He asked, wondering. He had only gotten here after this girl's conversation with Mika so he probably missed that detail.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:35 pm
"You might not believe me..." Tea said, "...But I come from another planet. Mythanos," She said. Her Faerie wings were not going to be repairing anytime soon, and she couldn't make them disappear. So her green dragonfly-like wings were still in plain view, still dripping green sparks like blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:44 pm
Kira was surprised to hear that one. He didn't expect an answer like that. "A..another planet? There are other planets than this one with civilization?" He asked in shock. Really, Kira had thought that Verspya was the only one.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:46 pm
"It's okay if you don't believe me," Tea said, "Mythanos is a planet with civilization like this one...I'm an inhabitant of that planet..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:52 pm
Another planet... this made Kira wonder. "It is kind of hard to believe all this, you're right. So wait, if you're from there, why are you here, Verspya, in the first place?"  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:54 pm
"I used dimensional magic to get here," Tea answered.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:05 pm
Syra looked at the girl as her and Kira talked. She was surprised herself when the girl mentioned being from another planet and even more surprised when she said she got her by using dimensional magic. "Dimensional magic....?" she asked "I've heard of it but never met anyone that could do that."  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:25 pm
Kira was so confused of all this. It was really hard to wrap his head around it all. He had never heard of dimensional magic. Alright, maybe in a fairytale or two, but in real life? "But why come all the way to this planet? Is there something wrong with Mythanos?" He asked, trying to grasp more understanding of it all.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:27 pm
Tea looked down for a moment. There was something drastically wrong with that planet she called home, but that was not the reason why she came here, "I was looking for my sister. I found her, and now I'm resting up to try and get back to Mythanos," She said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:31 pm
Kira nodded, understanding more now. "Well, we'll all be happy to try and get your wings better so you can return home to that Mythanos place." He said, not wanting to abandon someone in need. It must be weird for her though. In a whole different world where nothing is the same. Now he was interested in finding out more about the other planet.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games