Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Noah Family

Back to Guilds

Welcome To The Family 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Noah Love, Akuma 

Reply -_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]
D GrayMan Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I poke you you poke me...
IMA cut your finger off[me: o_oViolent]
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
WHy the hell did yah poke meh that hurts!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
* pokes back* lets have a pokin spree
68%
 68%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 16

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:34 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Cat:I know I know...
Link:*comes in* Kiara? What are you doing in the closet?
Cat:*stares*
Link:Um..okay..Do you have well um...a date redface for the party that Miss Lenalee and Miss Mizu organise?
Cat:No...
Link:Would you...
Cat:No..
Link:*looks quite disapointed* o-okay then...I'll ask someone else...
Cat:....Mizu...

hm?

I'm confused...why does 2-spot like me!? gonk
you're much prettier...I always see that..Surrounded by them...

i think your prettier*smiles a bit* you got a personality a good life a person who you who loves oyu back and 3 dudes fighting for your love adn you still have your parents
3?? *starts counting on her fingers* There's Dero, Link and...and...um...Jiroichi?
Che my parents stare sending me to the Dark Realm..great parents..

yea jiro is heh at least you still have them i cant say im not an orphan cause i am  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:38 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Cat:I know I know...
Link:*comes in* Kiara? What are you doing in the closet?
Cat:*stares*
Link:Um..okay..Do you have well um...a date redface for the party that Miss Lenalee and Miss Mizu organise?
Cat:No...
Link:Would you...
Cat:No..
Link:*looks quite disapointed* o-okay then...I'll ask someone else...
Cat:....Mizu...

hm?

i think your prettier*smiles a bit* you got a personality a good life a person who you who loves oyu back and 3 dudes fighting for your love adn you still have your parents
3?? *starts counting on her fingers* There's Dero, Link and...and...um...Jiroichi?

yea jiro is heh at least you still have them i cant say im not an orphan cause i am

Hm...so catboy does eh?
you're lucky...wish I was an orphan...I think i've been there 3 years... that's why my foxy side is Dark...
*hugs* Guess Komui is kinda our dad, everyone's father...  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:42 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

Hm...so catboy does eh?
you're lucky...wish I was an orphan...I think i've been there 3 years... that's why my foxy side is Dark...

yeah he acts like a protective father ever since i came here bymyself and stuff cause he deos know i dont have anyone thats my family anymore.. all exorcist died because of akuma... anyways im thinking of asking devi to the dance  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:44 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

Hm...so catboy does eh?

yeah he acts like a protective father ever since i came here bymyself and stuff cause he deos know i dont have anyone thats my family anymore.. all exorcist died because of akuma... anyways im thinking of asking devi to the dance
Maybe lena is our mother then?
Happy thoughts Mizu, Happy thoughts *smiles*
And i was expecting that...I think I go alone... boys only bring misery..
Link:*is listening behind the wall* so that's why....  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:47 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

Hm...so catboy does eh?

of course you would expect it i wonder if i even have the guts to ask and
aww arent you going with dero you are going out with him * make link disappear into cuba but before he disappears she says stop eavesdropping link you perv*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:50 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

Hm...so catboy does eh?

aww arent you going with dero you are going out with him * make link disappear into cuba but before he disappears she says stop eavesdropping link you perv*
Nothings better then freedom ^-^
sometimes... And letting him alone for that song i'm gonna sing...maybe could scare him...dun wanne make the wrong impression either...
I'll see, the first cute boy that asks me out that is wearing a nice suit or looks handsome and brings me the right flowers is my date!!!
Link:I'm not a perv!!!! >.< *disapears* ...Atleast Lev isn't here, phew...  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:54 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

Hm...so catboy does eh?

sometimes... And letting him alone for that song i'm gonna sing...maybe could scare him...dun wanne make the wrong impression either...
I'll see, the first cute boy that asks me out that is wearing a nice suit or looks handsome and brings me the right flowers is my date!!!

((your going with dero whether you like it or not! X3 even if i have to do a bad impression!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:55 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

Hm...so catboy does eh?

((your going with dero whether you like it or not! X3 even if i have to do a bad impression!
((the chance that he'll be here is 0.5% maybe less..you start thinking diffrent, ya know?))  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:00 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

((the chance that he'll be here is 0.5% maybe less..you start thinking diffrent, ya know?))

((it dun matter you can alwatys ask road yah know stare ))

i think you should go with dero it might hurt him to know that your jsut picking anykinda of person thatt will come to you with the things you want  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:03 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

i think you should go with dero it might hurt him to know that your jsut picking anykinda of person thatt will come to you with the things you want
((it's just not the same...))
hm....hurting his feelings, eh? ...
so there might be a way...that he...*grins*  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:05 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

he loves you you break his heart if you go with someone else and there might be a chance that tons of people in the order will get hurt due to his rage  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:07 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

he loves you you break his heart if you go with someone else and there might be a chance that tons of people in the order will get hurt due to his rage
i won't enrage him wink and if he does enrage...i'll stop him
I stoped him once, so I can stop him twice..  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:13 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

hm i guess so i might be somewhere during the party after i show up  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:40 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

kk...
you know..I just dun wanne ask someone...it's kinda better if the guy asks the girl for a date...it just feels nicer  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:45 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

kk...
you know..I just dun wanne ask someone...it's kinda better if the guy asks the girl for a date...

ehh i wonder if he will ask its different for me i always reject heh the thing i hate about partys though too many confessions i never wanna hear i love you unless its from the person i love too says it  
-_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games