Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:20 pm
((Have I told you, there's no one else, above you? Fill my heart with gladness...take away allll my sadness. Ease my troubles, that's what you doooooo! hehe biggrin I <3 Michael Bolton xd ))

Jaime heard Darren's comment and decided to show him that wasn't possible. He kissed him even more deeply and passionately, pressing his chest against the other's.

Dimitri smiled at Derrick. "Much," he said simply, before elaborating. "I have all the strength I had before. But, since I haven't used a lot of magic in a long time, I'm a little out of practice. As they say, though...it's like riding a bike," he added with a smile as he set the bowl on the counter and the spoon kept stirring by itself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:22 pm
(O-o hmm..you WOULD! o-O Do you like The Beatles?)

Darren felt the other's chest against his and he held the other tighter, kissing him in return as the warmth spread throughout his body, a delicious, warming delight.

Derrick listened as Dimitri elaborated and when the other moved away and spoon kept stirring, his eyes widened in wonder as his mouth opened slightly. And then he grinned, "Dimitri! That's amazing.." he bent down by the spoon, watching it in fascination and awe. Derrick had always had a fondness for magick and for books associated with the theme, it was an escape from his own terrible reality.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:36 pm
((Of course!!! I think you have to be brain dead to not love them 4laugh One of my nicknames came from one of their songs-- one of my best friends in HS used to call me Prudence 4laugh ))

Jaime let his tongue trace against Darren's for a moment as he ran his fingers through the other's hair. He could feel his pulse quickening and temperature rising along with his desire for Darren.

Dimitri smiled, glad that Derrick was enjoying the little trick. "Think that's amazing?" he asked. He held out his palm and summoned a rose from the back yard and held it out to Derrick with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:55 pm
(O-o YELLOW SUBMARINE! *cough* I meann..hey look! Paul McCartney! *points* O-o really? ^__^ That's so nifty! What's your favorite nickname you've ever been called?)

Darren felt fingers in his hair and moaned a little into the kiss, opening his mouth to take Jaime's mouth with his own as he increased the kiss and felt liquid fire running through him.

Derrick's eyes widened and his face became almost blank with surprise before he smiled brightly as he took the rose and then practically tackled Dimitri with his sudden, tight embrace. "Even if you didn't have magick, I'd love you just the same, Dim. But it's really, really cool that you do!" he said as his smile became a grin and he grinned up at Dimitri, happiness and adoration written clearly in his expression.

Elryn couldn't help but give a little growling laugh, smiling doggishly at the pair.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:04 pm
((Prudence and PRPL are a tie for first (prpl is purple w/o the vowels)...lol Long story on the second nickname biggrin ))

Jaime let out a small moan in return. He repositioned himself a bit, so that he was almost completely on top of Darren. He felt the passion rising within himself, and it was going to take all the strength he had inside to stop if Darren wanted him to.

Dimitri almost had the air knocked out of him from the tight embrace. But he was so happy that Derrick took the rose, especially with such enthusiasm. "I love you, too," he said, wrapping his arms around the other's waist. As he looked in Derrick's eyes, Dimitri's eyes were saying that not only did he love him...he was in love with him. It was taking every ounce of self control to not kiss him, though his face was edging a little closer to Derrick's, as he tried his best to ignore Elryn.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:23 pm
(o-o *hearts the second one* BRILLIANCE!)

Darren felt most of Jaime's weight on top of him and smiled into the kiss, holding the other tighter as he tasted the other before pulling slightly to give a playful, gentle bite to the other's lower lip.

Derrick felt arms wrapping around him as he was embraced in return and he caught a look in Dimitri's eyes that he hadn't before..something..a little more than just affection..and Dimitri's face was moving closer..with those deep eyes, and the hair hanging a little past his eyes..those lips..A faint blush entered his cheeks, what was he thinking?! He pulled back from Dimitri a little and tapped Dimitri's nose with the rose, "Abracadabra!" Derrick said with a playful smile.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:31 pm
((That's my official frat nickname. It only has four letters because my family line has a tradition of only having 4 letter nicknames XD And I was like purple can be a 4 letter word! PRPL!!! Silly, I know, but that's how it went down. Yay for 15 hr road trips (each way)))

Jaime moaned lightly when Darren bit his lip. That made him kiss the other even more passionately. He felt the fire inside rising almost uncontrollably.

Dimitri felt the butterflies rising as he and Derrick moved closer. But his heart dropped when the other pulled away. He smiled in return, but there was no way he could put all of his emotion into it...in truth, he was feeling a little disappointed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:40 pm
(o-o ohhh haha! We don't have a lettered nickname tradition..although my funniest nicknames came from my mother's half brother.. I earned them in my childhood..'The Anti-Christ' and the 'Poster Child for Birth Control' ^___^ I was a..charming *cough*terror*cough* child! o-O 15 hour road trips?! Say WHAT?!)

Darren heard the other moan and he grinned as he began moving his lips, trailing down from the lips..to the chin..to the neck..where he began an onslaught of kisses.

Derrick noticed that his smile wasn't quite so large and used his fingers to push Dimitri's lips into a smile. "There, much better." he said as he smiled at Dimitri, not understanding the other's sudden withdrawl.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:53 pm
((ROFL!!!! That is AWESOME! and...Yea...the mountains of Western NC all the way to Orlando FL, caravaning with frat brothers on the way to district convention when I was pledging. I swear it felt like we stopped every 5 minutes sweatdrop ))

A moan escaped Jaime's mouth and he bit his lower lip as Darren kissed his neck. He left one hand entangled in the other's hair, the other hand drifted along Darren's skin, coming to rest on the other's hip, dangerously close to his waistband.

Dimitri couldn't help but laugh. "Thanks," he chuckled before ruffling Derrick's hair. With an internal sigh, he released the other and looked at the bowl in which the spoon was still stirring. "I suppose all the lumps are out by now," he chuckled. And with that statement, the spoon automatically stopped.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:36 pm
(o-o did you have to have an initiation thingy? O-o silly stopping every five minutes. Haha!) (I gotta crash, X-x still got a bit left of Catcher in the Rye for honors english final tomorrow and I need sleepeh time. Have fun on your trip! Nighty! <3)

Darren continued to kiss Jaime, and then felt a hand resting on his hip and he arched into the hand a little. "Mmm..wonderful.." he said before pressing another kiss to Jaime's neck.

Derrick moved back to the bowl, watching with a smile as it stopped. "How very handy. I might just have to keep you around after all." he teased as he nudged Dimitri with his shoulder playfully again before settting to work.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:44 pm
((OOHHH!!! Catcher in the Rye was my 2nd FAV from Honor's English...only followed by Interview with the Vampire. Good Luck and nite nite!))

Jaime smiled flirtatiously at Darren's comment. As the other continued to kiss his neck, his hand slid down, still resting on the other's hip, but on his skin just barely below the waistband.

Dimitri chuckled a bit. "Well I'm glad you feel that way," he said. "Because you'd have a reallllly hard time getting rid of me." He grabbed a pan and set it on the eye of the stove before turning it on so it could start warming up.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:37 pm
(O_O INTERVIEW WITH A VAMPIRE?! AWESOMENESS!!!!!!! *wants to read/loved the movie* Mmm..vampiric Brad Pitt goodness ^__^ <3)

Darren felt the hand sliding down and arched slightly, and then he pressed his lips to Jaime's neck and licked it before placing his lips around it and sucking on the area, marking Jaime as his own.

"Oh really?" asked Derrick with a grin, "I can't be that good of company." he said with a laugh.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:03 pm
((It was amazingness. Loved The Vampire Lestat, too. Not a big fan of Queen of the Damned, though.))

Jaime bit his lower lip as Darren began to suck at his neck. Darren knew just what to do to drive him crazy.

Dimitri smiled warmly at Derrick. "I guess I've just gotten used to you," he said with a sigh and a fake exasperation.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:16 pm
(o-o isn't there body switching in the Vampire Lestat? *read something on wikipedia or some such something* o-O that movie..SUCKED! )

Darren finished and admired his work with a playful smirk, "Definately all mine." he said with a contented chuckle.

Derrick smiled and then began pouring the pancake batter onto the fryer in little pancake shaped bits. "Poor Dimitri, stuck with me forever." he said and then grinned as he chuckled.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:25 pm
((Not that I remember but it has been since the summer after my Jr yr in HS since I read it (which was like...forever ago), so I could be mistaken. And THANK GOD! Someone else who agrees with me!!!))

Jaime chuckled and nuzzled against Darren happily. "Like there was any question," he teased before giving the other a loving kiss.

Dimitri sighed and leaned against the counter. "I know...how will I ever survive?" he said with a playful sadness.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games