Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:12 pm
"He'll infect you with an evil virus and he'll take over your body," Lydia replied, looking away from the girl. "You won't be you anymore. You'll be a part of him."  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:25 pm
User Image

Adrianna's eyes widened in disbelief. She blinked a few more times, then took her hands away from the bars, staring at the door to the quarantine room while she processed this new info. An evil virus that took over bodies...That was...Kinda neat! And scary, at the same time.
' You had better listen to her, Adrianna! If you let something like that happen, you're going to get into some very deep trouble, little lady. Two people in one body is quite enough, thank you,' Anna said to Adrianna. Adrianna scowled, then said out loud, " That's so dumb! Why would I do that?" She was talking to Anna out loud again. She got another sigh from the Crystallis.

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:26 pm
Spira nodded. "I...will..do..my...best.." She said, the small words coming easily from her now. She was silent, her mind training on the words he said, and the thing he was holding, and the place she was in. She was growing to accept being where she was, her small mouth opening as she spoke again, her soft voice was like a loud whisper, with little force to it. "M-mast.er... is..good?.... Nice?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:30 pm
Rick grinned at that. Someone calling him master now. No, he couldn't let that get to his head like that, "Maybe just Rick or Mr. Hunter," He said after careful consideration.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:50 pm
Lydia guessed that Adrianna wasn't taking to her, because she wasn't looking her way. SHe just sighed and closed her eye again, trying to settle into a light sleep and get some rest before Rick came looking for her again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:55 pm
Spira nodded. "Misterhuntur." She said after a second. "Misterhuntur.....Rick....Rick ..is..easier."  

Fujibayashi Shina

Evil Fonist

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. DESMONADELTAD e s m o n a - D e l t a

<33T h e - p a p e r c u t s , - t h e - c h e a t i n g - l o v e r s ,
<33333 t h e - c o f f e e - i s - n e v e r - s t r o n g - e n o u g h . . .
<33333333 I - k n o w - y o u - t h i n k - i t ' s - m o r e - t h a n - j u s t - b a d - l u c k .

SPACESPACESPACECENTER>> d o n ' t f e e d m e v i o l e n c e

Hearing from Psadas that she did no wrong, she smiled up at him warmly, though her eyes shifted back to the ground. Even though he said that she hadn't, she still felt like she did. The warm smile once again drifted into a soft frown and she began to think. As she did, she subconsciously drew Psadas closer to her and slipped her hand further around his arm. Her arm was now linked with his, she rose her other hand to gently touch his elbow, and a soft, inaudible sigh escaped her lips. She closed her eyes for a mere moment. Only seconds before they reached the debriefing room, she released him as he stepped aside to allow her to go in first. A small, half-hearted smile returned and she stepped into the room.

Desmona blinked as a guard was sitting in the room, gouging shapes out of the desk. She paused and glanced back at Psadas. She blinked, then waited for Psadas to step in and take control. As he did and the guard responded, she pursed her lips then stepped forward, a convincing smile and placed both of her hands on the table. "Uhmm... Excuse me, sir." She said, her voice sweet and kind, "I'm afraid we need to be debriefed by an authority figure... A scientist, I mean. As a guard, you do not have that authority." With a soft smile, she pulled her hands off the table and tucked them behind her back, a gentle smile still pulling at her lips. "Could you get us a scientist, please?"

SPACESPACEh e r e ' s t h e d a y y o u h o p e d w o u l d n e v e r c o m e <<

<33333333 I ' v e - w a t c h e d - y o u - s l o w l y - w i n d i n g - d o w n - f o r - y e a r s ,
<33333 y o u - c a n ' t - k e e p - g o i n g - o n - l i k e - t h i s .
<33N o w ' s - a s - b a d - a - t i m e - a s - a n y .  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:15 pm
Leonard sighed heavily, then got up. there was no point trying to pursuade them when he could just go get Rick. Walking out, Leonard shut the door behind him, and walked to Rick's lab, looking for him. "Rick sir, a pair of hunter, the musician one and his woman have returned, and wont be debriefed by anyone but a scientist."  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:15 pm
User Image

Adrianna's scowl turned into a pout as Anna said she was going to make herself look like an insane child. How dare she say something so mean!? " Nuh uh!" she replied haughtily.
' Yes huh! You keep talking to me out loud, silly girl,' Anna tried explaining.
Adrianna folded her arms over her chest and pouted more. " You're so...so...stupid! And you smell funny!"
'...Whaaat?'
" I dun wanna talk anymore!" And at that, Adrianna hid her face in her folded arms and went silent. She had apparently forgotten about Lydia.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:18 pm
Lydia wasn't bothered by the fact that she was forgotten, she just wanted to rest. Even her crystallis wasn't talking to her, like he usually did. In fact, he had been silent ever since she had won their fight for control. Lydia was pretty dure he was mad at her.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:18 pm
Rick only nodded to Spira before Leonard came in, "Some hunters are like that I guess. Oh well, come on Spira, Leonard," He said and walked off to where the debriefing room was. He walked in, "The current debriefing officer called in sick, so the head scientist has told me to come here in his stead," He explained and took a chair at the desk, "Don't mind Spira. She's my new assistant. An older experiment despite her appearance."  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:30 pm
Leonard followed Rick, and leaned against the wall when the door closed. he was scowling again, now at the two hunters from behind them.(I gotta go tonight.)  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:42 pm
User Image

Adrianna couldn't stay still for long. She shifted, lifted her face a little, and reached back behind her with one arm to try and find the book she'd been looking through. She slid her hand over the floor of the cage until she found the book. She gripped one edge and heaved it around in front of her. Picking it up and putting it in her lap, Adrianna began to turn pages, looking for something interesting to turn into. She knew the scientists probably wouldn't come for her until a little while later, so she might as well do something while she waited.
Adrianna turned the pages until she reached a bird section. She began to look for something exotic, colorful. Something that was pretty. She liked those best!

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:48 pm
Spira followed him, her wide eyes searching the area around her. To her everything was blankets of aura's, floating and drifting as she moved through them. Her masters was a light blue on the inside, that got darker as it reached his center. "Assi..stant." She said softly, the stone floating in the center of her body was no longer visible as her body was physical enough to lose its ghost like qualities.  

Fujibayashi Shina

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

Psadas barely noticed as Leonard swatted his feet off the table. Or, more accurately, he didn't care. The moment Leonard turned to get up, Psadas put his feet back up on the table and crossed his arms behind his head as he waited for the debreifing officer to show up. "That guard's easily aggrivated, isn't he?" Psadas commented to Desmona with a small chuckle as he glanced over at her. Even though she was smiling at the moment, he could tell something was up with her. "You need to get that woman to give us some time to talk sometimes." he said suddenly, referring to Desdemona as "that woman" instead of by her actual name. It was rare that he called her by name, which was simply one of the ways he showed his dislike for her.

The sound of the doorknob twisting distracted Psadas, however, and he looked over at the door as three people entered. Well, two people and some strange gaseous creature. Even through the cacophony coming from the uptight guard, however, he could tell that there was one more song then there should have been in the room, which confused him. "Sick? Yes, I think I heard about that. Swine flu, or something, right?" Psadas said with a small nod as Rick spoke up. Occastionally Psadas was so absent-minded that he remembered things that he had never actually heard. "Hunter, right? I'd make you say the passphrase, but I've heard enough about your reputation to know you have the clearance. You, Mr. Guard, have to leave though. Sorry, friend." Psadas said with a wave at the man behind him.

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games