Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:23 am
aro walked over near the house the formed rasengan in his bloodline arm then the rasengan turned black and he thrusted it tords the ground and made a crater about 16 feet in the ground then fainted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:28 am
____^ PYRO^ ____

Pyro got to the house only to find aro in a hole and continued to walk into the house and grabbed his puppet and called flare. Then turning back to go to the gates
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User ImageUser Image

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:55 pm
aro woke up and sat up with his arm in major pain.then went to his brother office.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:03 pm
aro arrived at the treehouse knowing it`s useless to try to find tera and sat down and punched the ground until he felt his knukeal krack in two but could not fill it cuz he was hurt all over mostly his heart then he made hand signs very slowly and entered the first state of his bloodline the yamikonton bloodline and blasted the ground as much as he could and then fell to the ground needing medical help.  

Aro97

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:17 pm
aro then started crwling oever to the gates then he got up and limped.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:44 am
aro came back and clinched his fist then a tear ran down his face"grrrr *huf* *huf *huf* whyy dose this happen to me next time i`ll get you back i promise on my life i wil."aro saidwith a furrious voice but decide not to distroy any thing.  

Aro97

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:51 pm
aro whip his eyes then put 50 pound weighs on his leg then ran to the academy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:27 pm
hibiki arrived at the treehouse/ mansion and went in and layed on a near by bed in a room that was to his left  

Aro97

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:54 pm
hibiki got up and headed tords the academy out of bordum.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:27 pm
hibiki ran then goth is bathing suit and put it on in the house and left.  

Aro97

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:23 am
hibiki came back and canged to his normal clothe and went out back in to the village  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:13 pm
"Now this place hasnt changed a bit" pyro opened the door and walked in to change his clothes "gotta look good for my reapearence" pyro said as he came back out with his hair completely black and a neck scarf putting his sword's on his back and walking off.  

pyro hasu

Zero the Bloodedge

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:03 pm
Zero walked by a huge tree that stood out from the rest. He was hopelessly lost in the huge forest. Looking up at the tree Zero cupped his hand around his mouth. "Helloo!! Can anyone help me?!?!" With a deep breath Zero looked around listening to his echo.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:32 am
Zero gave a yawn and looked around again. seeing no one around he smiled. "Time for training....." unsheathing his katana Zero plunged the tip into the ground so that it jutted from the dirt standing on its own. Walking over to a tree Zero widdled out of the bark the figure of a dummy. Taking the dummy he dragged it to the middle of a small clearing and placed it in the center. Then taking out 13 kunai Zero walked back a good distance for some kunai practice. Gripping his kunai he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Go...." With a strong flick of his wrist Zero sent the first kunai flying. It pierced the dummys forhead impaling the kunai half way into the wood. The second third and fourth kunai soon followed. the second and third kunai raced to the dummy both impaling each shoulder while the fourth was jammed into the area of the heart. The fifth kunai was sent colliding with the fourth hitting the fourth kunais end jamming it further into the dummy's heart. Zero stopped the onslaught for a second and decided he wanted to get fancy with it. Throwing two kunai to the right one kunai jammed itself into a tree and the the sixth kunai was jammed into a tree while the seventh bounced off the end jutting from the tree and made a subtle clang. With the clang the seventh kunai changed direction and was jammed into the dummy's neck in an instant. Holding the last six Kunai in his hand Zero got a serious stare. Tying a wire to two of the kunai Zero grabbed the end of the string and let the two strung kunai fall. Whipping the string forward sent the kunai attached with this right hand flinging forward. Pulling his arm back he sent the kunai spinning back. Whipping forward his left hand he sent the second kunai flying. With the movment of his bacl foot Zero began to spin in a circle like a small rotation. The kunai wipped around him nearly unseeable. With a stomp of his foot Zero quit spinning and the kunai threatend to stab him still carrying the spin momentum. Letting go of the strings Zero felt the wind on his face as the two kunai passed by him. One infront os his face the other in the back of his head. Opening his eyes Zero put the rest of his kunai away. Looking around Zero collected a few leaves and tired them to a trap that would release them when the string was cut. When he was finished Zero stood in the middle of the clearing looking at the bag. He stood directly infront of his katana kunai in hand ready to begin.  

Zero the Bloodedge

Zero the Bloodedge

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:41 am
Letting the kunai fly Zero waited for a moment. The kunai hit the string releasing around 40 leaves. As they fell Zero whisperd to himself. "Got get them all......" As he spoke he took a breath and dashed forward. With his first step Zero grabbed his katana and ran up the side of a tree. Only taking a few steps since he hadnt masterd tree walking Zero spang off colliding into the area off the ground where the leaves are. With his sword in hand Zero sent swipe after swipe getting 16 leaves out of the mix. Seeing another tree rush at him as he flew through the air Zero put his feet forward and smacked against the bark. With a loud thud he pushed off once more slashing at the leaves. He was trying to practice having cleaner sword swipes. when he went through the second time only 4 leaves remaind and they were falling fast. Pushing off one last time from the tree Zero barrelled at the ground. Slicing away one leaf then two. Finally he reached the third leaf and looked for the final one.Catching it just out of his reah Zero brought his sword up into a thrust. As he saw himself get closer to the ground Zero sent the thrust forward Cacthing the leaf first the jamming the blade through the leaf and into the hard dirt. Catching himself from his fall Zero smiled and looked at the leaf on the katana. "Perfect." Wiping the sweat from his brow Zero gave a small stretch he was accustomed to working hard he never had to try at much since he was a naturalist. "What else can i do?........I can only get so far on my own......" Walking to a tree Zero took a log he found and began to widdle it down with a kunai. Thinking and waiting. His katana still jammed into the leaf and ground in the center of the clearing.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games