Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:33 pm
((lol why??))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:25 pm
((Cause i want to teddy and your a bad influence on Xan >.<))  

irishshamrock12

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:26 pm
((i still live there and i never talk to Xan xD))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:51 pm
((WOW!!!! YOU SPAMMED UP THE PLACE))  

SynysterGatesRules

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:22 pm
Huntur
Chuin sprinted into the office "What is going on!"

((Just reposting... please answer...))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:41 am
Huntur
Huntur
Chuin sprinted into the office "What is going on!"

((Just reposting... please answer...))

((nobody's in here and you better get to safety))  

SynysterGatesRules

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:22 pm
Reiko jumped back in her window and laid Kazuma across some chairs untill he woke up. She spoke into the headset. "Hanzo, the akatsuki member in the village has fled. Be on your guard."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:38 pm
perkydemonofdoom
Reiko jumped back in her window and laid Kazuma across some chairs untill he woke up. She spoke into the headset. "Hanzo, the akatsuki member in the village has fled. Be on your guard."

(( UPDATE: Everyone is holding off akatsuki so far expecially Phi who is fighting off the other doton user Kami the leader and Detachi and Akira are holding their own aswell by assisting everyone and having each others backs. Hanzo had caught Sakuya Uchiha the ex Kazekage and original dragon summoner with the rewire technique but Ban is giving him trouble because he can only use Sakuya's body leaving his body vulnerable to attack luckily so far he's only received some cuts and some electrical shock trying to finish off Sakuya. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:39 pm
Kazuma let out a groan and shifted his weight so he could sit up, his head was pounding and his gut hert and he couldn't remeber much "Hokage-Sama what happened i remember coming to help you and a akatsuki guy" he said with a look of confusion.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:45 pm
Dark-Ninja70
perkydemonofdoom

(( UPDATE: Everyone is holding off akatsuki so far expecially Phi who is fighting off the other doton user Kami the leader and Detachi and Akira are holding their own aswell by assisting everyone and having each others backs. Hanzo had caught Sakuya Uchiha the ex Kazekage and original dragon summoner with the rewire technique but Ban is giving him trouble because he can only use Sakuya's body leaving his body vulnerable to attack luckily so far he's only received some cuts and some electrical shock trying to finish off Sakuya. ))
(( Alright Phi covered my while I finished Sakuya off ))  

Dark-Ninja70

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:01 pm
((Hero saved teddy's a** and the winner between kiyoshi and hero gets to kill teddy we already said that so you might want to save teddy >3))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:54 pm
Syn waited for the guy in akatsuki to get back in the office.  

SynysterGatesRules

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:06 pm
Kazuma stood up remembering everything "Syn I got ride of the akatsuki guy, I am going to go to the gates and help there, tell Reiko thanks for healing me" He said summoning a massive toad that had a katana on its side. Kazuma jumped on the toad and it jumped threw the wondo and went towards the gates, Kazuma was angry but wasn't going to show his demon while fighting akatsuki.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:17 pm
Syn hears on the radio that his clone needs some lightning clones. He summons about 5 and sends them to his clone.  

SynysterGatesRules

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:34 pm
perkydemonofdoom

((If you want me to stop attacking just show up rekio and Zeramaru will run for the hills ...do you know why its like obvious...))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games