Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:16 pm

((Alright I'm confused.))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:16 pm

(( I agree that is true you have to use the old fashion way leave openings like mule could get out of all three s ranks moves of mine))

i3 tails Yagura

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:19 pm

Death_God_Mito
(Dark, if you quit your proving Mule and Mule2 correct. Do you really want them to be correct?)
( I don't care I'm tired of this god damn guild you fight then 10,000 pages of damn ooc and argueing and it just puts me in a bad mood so if they wanna act like 5 year olds that's there problem but I wont stay around to endure it))

@Tai: Congrats your on of the very few people in this guild who have a brain for that if I quit I'll leave you some powerful stuff.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:20 pm

((well you just got him in trouble. and Since the explosices went off and there would be two ninjas guarding the gate in the guard post, Dark killed two ninja.))

Death_God_Sakura

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:22 pm

((Me too?))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:24 pm

((Alright I have had enough))

Hero stop and looked at his fellow mist ninja then destroy his clones. "I can't fight on either sides I am sorry hanzo" Hero took mizukami from hanzo then left the gates

i3 tails Yagura

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70
*Hanzo did a tiger sign when he first noticed the shinobi.He knew just by looking at him that he was a bad guy so by doing that sign his explosives he set earlier blew up all around the shinobi. Hanzo then turned to Phi.*

"You look like your itching for you a fight, how about you take this one?"

((Actually they were quite a few feet in front of us and they wouldn't kill them probably just badly injure them and for us it might blow us back, maybe minor burns. I posted it as Hanzo would have first noticed them before they body flickered instead of them assuming Hanzo would just stand there and watch them come forward before body flickering))

((Ohhhh yeah that would make sense but how did mule 1 and 2 dodge it???))

irishshamrock12

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:25 pm

Detachi
((Then why aren't you helping? Firu.))
Detachi watched as the water dried up slowly. It was still there and if anyone was caught in it, they would surely die within seconds.

(Cause I'm not here? and this is a wolf, that is asking permission to have my sannin DSW, come here to help and join in the fights.)

The wolf stayed on the edges of the battle, watching and waiting.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:30 pm

A large toad went to get tai's body

i3 tails Yagura

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:35 pm

Detachi ran and grabbed Tai's body. "No!" he screamed.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:42 pm

((Well I want this to happen...))

Tai's body would be hanging out of the large toad's mouth, dangling as the toad moved. When Detachi made a mad grab to get Tai, the toad would hold on very tightly as Detachi made this attempt. However, when Detachi did grab ahold of Tai's body, it would seem lifeless and cold to the touch, appearing very well dead.

((Everything that happens after that is up to Jello...I guess.))

Nebulosis

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:46 pm

Detachi shouted in anger and then after a long moment, accepted Tai's death with frustration. He walked back with his back hunched.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:57 pm

Three toads ran threw to the safe haven to save the kids there

i3 tails Yagura

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:05 pm

((Wait a second...the Mules suddenly left! What the hell?! Those guys only came to do minor damage and then freaking leave! I knew you guys were working with the Akatsuki...that is kinda bullshity?))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games