Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:31 am
Neo frowned and looked at the door.
"It was ever alive?" he stood back and looked at it again. Unsure how he could ever fix a dying door and if it was even possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:30 pm
"im not sure if it was alive...but it was close. and now its fading away...
along with the only exit" record watches as the door fades slightly more

the A.I hovers after neo and stops behind him  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:31 am
"So unless we can fix it or get out we'll be stuck in here?" neo sighed. He span around in a circle, smiling slightly at the A.I in Dalek casing as he went.
"There must be some way to fix it..." he began to mutter things to himself so quickly it was almost impossible to hear what he was saying.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:38 am
He awoke silently, rising as the monotone humming persisted in his head. Either he had a bad headache, or a being in the immediate vicinity was gravely injured.

He heard commotion coming from the front hallway and went to investigate. He came upon Neo and Record, standing before what appeared to be a fading doorway.

"What's going on?"  

Angelic King Raziel

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:20 pm
record turned to razriel and said simply "trouble"
she then looked to neo "all i know is that it is a multi dimensional door thqat connects the base to any place within the city above"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:43 pm
He approached the door quietly, not really paying attention to the others as the humming in his head became louder. The increase in noise was because of his proximity to the door, so he was sure that it was the door that he was sensing.

He had been sleeping during the attack recently, and did not see personally the damage the door recieved, but he could hear its pain.

"Truly a remarkable creation you are. You guarded this compound with your very existence, and I will try my best to ease your pain."

He gently placed his hand on the door, trying to give it some comfort as he slowly began channeling energy into it, hoping that it would help the door recover, much like he had done with the mage girl just recently.  

Angelic King Raziel

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:04 pm
the door seemed to stop fading but it didnt seem to be recovering...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:53 pm
He turned towards the others, maintaining his connection to the door.

"What is the history and anatomy of this being? Anything you know would be helpful at this point. It seems to have stabilized, but I don't think it will stay like this for long..."  

Angelic King Raziel

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:14 pm
"well...it was already here when i joined and i think it was around since the jarians first apeared...i know it is multi dimensional and might be magical or tecnological or something"
record replies trying to recall details

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:40 am
"Well if it isn't completely magical, there isn't much I can do for it. It seems to have stabilized for the moment, but without more advanced help I don't think there's anything else I can do for it."  

Angelic King Raziel

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:26 am
Neo smiled and turned around, disappearing into his room and locking the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:53 am
Sou Jara
"the door is....well you have to look!" she motioned for him to follow her to the entrance
he followed behind quickly (sorry I haven't been here lately)  

justice_prime

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:37 pm
record turned to justice "can you do anything?"

the A.I followed neo to his room  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:26 am
Neo smiled and turned around to look at the A.I
"I'm never getting rid of you am i?"
He shook his head distractedly, almost grateful it was there. Now he wouldn't look wierd if he started to talk to himself. He grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil then began to scribble things down frantically.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:00 am
"unlikly....im haveing difficulties assesing the situation" the A.I sits there  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games