Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:20 pm

(Not too long. Neph has two things to take care of, then Sunday morning for everyone.)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:25 pm

Amara looked at the sound bombs. She nodded at Tezu's request and nodded. She was a little reluctant for the fact that there were nothing but trees here,but she'd manage. She then lowered her hands and rose them as magma rose from the earth and swirled around the sound bombs,the earth closing behind it. "What is it?" she asked.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:32 pm

~You'll see Amara..time to fight your worthy partner in battle.. your allow to fight him anytime... This is called Magnum Control.. its an ability that you can use now.. by focusing your mind you can control the sound bombs at will.. and combine them into this.. Magnum Golem. As well you may train with each other.. but be warn.. it can use the same abilities as you..so be wise and great with Harmony~ as Tezu smiled from above.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:33 pm

[[ o.o Can never seem to catch up....Can someone PM me a recap, please? I don't understand what's happening..]]

The Raining Soul

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:45 pm

((PM Desert))

"Thanks...Im going to try it on right now" she said. "Sound bombs??? Interesting" she said to herself. She then got into the fighting stance. She foucused as the magma wrapped around her body creating a type of armor as she seemed to be on fire as well. She then looked at the Magnum Golem. She then extended her claws as she began to attack it. It put up a great fight. Amara took a few hits to the face but backed back as well. She then used the sound bombs to make it explode.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:52 pm

Tezu was impressed but there was a flaw.. as Tezu appeared on the field where the Magnum Golem was. "You did that in seconds.. very good.. now your training begins. My Apprentice" as Tezu bowed... Tezu took form and took a stance of the Dragon.. "Your training begins with me.. The Magnum Golem is part of you, realize that.. You can use it many times..but it will exhaust your concentration and leave you with only your ears.. " as Tezu took his hands into a bowing stance and concentrated his eyes into his hands.. as forms of Ki and Chi wrapped around them.. Tezu closed his eyes.. to focus better. "Attack"

Miluion Feredir

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:57 pm

Amara's long black hair flowed through the wind. She wouldnt give up until she won,that was her flaw. She then stud in a positions her right hand extended to the fron and her hands planted. She'd only use the Magmum Golem when there was a big threat or enemy at hand. Her left eye began to glow a faint yellow, the pulsating glare,that had the power to knock out powers,electricity and distort psychic waves. She then began to charge at Tezu but at the last momen slid between his legs, grabbing his ankles as she flipped over him and threw him into a tree nearby.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Tezu felt her arms as they tossed him towards the incoming tree. Tezu released the Ki and Chi in his Palms and twirled like a Street kick as he backed flipped and landed 6 inches away from the tree. Which he would've been wounded if not so aware of it. Tezu took his hands and waved the right hand slowly up towards the sky as his left waved slowly like the sea by his waist. Tezu then focused his energy into his body.. as he stood there releasing Air pulses that blast a massive tsunami Tidal Wave towards Amara... the air pressure was weak..but what was behind it was strong.

Miluion Feredir

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:19 pm

Amara had to think quickly as she saw the the air traveling behind her, her eyes let out a blinding flash as his powers would be canceled out by the pulse. She then ran upwards on a tree extending her metal nails from her tips as she lunged off of it at full speed, gaining more momentum as she went.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:26 pm

Tezu stood there and closed his eyes as his ears heighten the sounds..from the air or the ground or the sides or the feet. Anywhere began to leak with points. Tezu took his left and right hand and grabbed both of Amara's arms and tossed her over to the water... as Tezu then sent a Psionic Shock wave towards the water.. where it can immobilize her from using any Control..for 1 day.

Miluion Feredir

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:46 pm

Amara's concentration was thrown off a little as she went hurling towards the water. She reacted on impulse as her hands glew and an underwater magma chamber erupted as the lava harden and the base began to emerge creating a small island for Amara to land on. "Sensie...you are quiet tactiful" she yelled from in the middle of the eater.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:05 pm

Plague's body reshaped itself behind Nephilis. " Sir I am sorry to break up this very touching moment but there is something you need to know. " Plague said as he looked down at the black bandages around his stomach, he snapped his fingers and they turned to a black dust and blew away revealing his healed body. " This cannot wait for one more second Your life is in danger and the next time a person comes to kill you they won't be as soft hearted as I was. " Plague said as he took a step forward.

Leon's senses pirked up he could feel something happening not so far away, it was like the clashing of powers but he chose to ignore it, it was't any of his business to meddle in anyone else's affairs.

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:13 pm

Nephilis stands, releasing Lunia, but keeping her well near. "My life has been in danger fron the day I was conceived. You being near me has put your life in grave danger, but I won't attack. As a detective, I still have some questions for you like who sent you to kill me today? If you don't tell me, I'll figure it out my way." he looks directly into his eyes with a stern face and asks,"Will you comply?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:29 pm

" My life much like yours was always in danger I am an assassin I walk along the edge of life every time I am sent to fulfill a contract. Also Don't worry the reason I am here today is to tell you that very thing...but I really don't care who you think you are don't you dare order me around like that ever again! " He said as his voice became colder and more sinister. " Anyways my contract was assigned to me by someone you might know very well Nas. He wanted to see you dead for what purpose I do not know but I do know that you should be careful from now on. " Plague said as he glanced down at the little girl then back up to Nephilis.

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:34 pm

Nephilis wasn't surprised in the slightest. "God damn it. He's a few steps ahead." he curses. "No matter. I'm sure you remember my words earlier of joining us? Now's your chance. Tomorrow we'll convein in Shale, and I want you to be there Plague, if you don't mind. I want you to help me expose this entire slave trade for what it is. Only you can help me though. I could never find the right evidence, but this will do it."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games