Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:08 pm
||Alrighties, ppl! Time for morning. biggrin Remember what I said about sticking to your schedules.||  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:45 pm
||Alright I went and found everyones schedules ^^ Here they are um I don't think Holly has one.||

Armand

1. Advanced Life Drawing
2. Advanced Calculus
3. Free
4. Advanced Composition & Music Theory
5. Advanced Physics
6. Debates on the Hith Renaissance Art
7. Free

Dylan

1. Advanced English
2. Advanced Geometry
3. Photography
4. Spanish
5. Debate/Public Speaking
6. Psycology
7. Free

Hunter

1. Advanced Life Drawing
2. English
3. Advanced Chemistry/Physics
4. Theory of Functional Resistance Training Techniques
5. Advanced Idea Development & Storyboarding
6. Journalism
7. Free

Madeline

1. Math
2. American History
3. Free
4. Advanced Calculus
5. Chemistry
6. Art
7. Free

Ravin

1. Advanced Zoology
2. Advanced Calculus
3. French Literature
4. Japanese IV
5. Debate/Public Speaking
6. Free
7. Free

Veronica

1. Science
2. English
3. History
4. Geometry
5. Choir
6. Journalism
7. Free

Alex

1. Math
2. Science
3. History
4. Public Speaking
5. Evil
6. Free
7. Photography

||I don't think Holly had a schedule...||  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:48 pm
User Image

Armand yawned loudly and stretched a bit. He squinted in the sunlight that flooded into his room and grumbled as he went to take a shower. It was much too early to be getting up according to him but one name came to mind that made it all the much better: Madeline. He went to the huge closet and tried to pick something out that she would like or something that looked more like the style that she wore. He decided on a shirt and a pair of ripped up jeans. He decided that he didn't look half bad in this fashion as he turned this way and that in the mirror. Then he went to look for a pair of shoes. He was sure that his parents had bought him more clothing of this sort. He decided on a pair of high tops. After brushing his hair out a bit and messing it up again he took off towards her house. He waited outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:01 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline barely slept a wink. She opened her eyes. The sun shining in through her opened window. She got up out of the bed and headed into her bathroom. She got in the shower and let it run over her skin. Then, she let the water run on her hair. She had to wash it.

She stepped out of the shower. Her towel was wrapped around her tightly. She looked at herself in the mirror. Madeline hated having her hair straight, but there wasn't anything we could after a shower. She walked back into her room and glanced out the window. There was a figure standing in front of her house. She looked closer trying to make it out. It was Armand. She shut the blinds and ran to her closet. She had to find something cute to wear. Madeline searched through all the racks and pulled a top and a pair of jeans. She ran in the bathroom and fixed her hair. She had to tease it up. Finally, she did her make-up. Madeline ran downstairs, grabbed her bag, and headed outside.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:14 pm
User Image

Armand stared at the light of the sun for a while then hissed angrily at it. It had better not mess up the paleness of his skin. He then heard the sound of foot steps coming down the stairs and he turned with a smile which only grew bigger when he saw just how cute she looked today. He walked toward her and waisted no time in hugging her around the waist already and giving her a long kiss. "You look adorable. I don't think I can let you out of my sight today. Some other mortal jerk might try to pick you up. I just might have to drink more today." He grinned and kissed her again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:21 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

Veronica's eyes fluttered open slowly, she looked around and found herself still in the same position as she fell asleep. Her head was tucked under Hunters chin and his arms were still wrapped around her. She smiled and nuzzled her nose into his chest. She so did not want to get up. Not now, not ever. That would involve leaving Hunters arms. Her breathing was steady and she figured she'd wait for him to wake up. He was so peaceful sleeping, she didn't want to disturb him. She drifted in and out of consciousness.

||aww that was sweet (: ||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:23 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Eventually Dylan drifted off to sleep. He felt the sun warming his skin through the window and his eyes slowly cracked open. He looked down and Ravin was laying sound asleep on his arms. He squeezed her lightly and glanced at a clock, they would have to part and head to class soon. Dylans lips brushed against her head, "Good morning, Love." He whispered into her ear.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:25 pm
User Image

Madeline smiled when she sam him. She hurried to him. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. She smiled in her mind and kissed him back. "Thank you. You look amazing too." She smoothed her corset top. She smiled and he kissed her again. She pulled away. "You would drink all their blood just for me?" She giggled.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:32 pm
User Image

He laughed and grabbed her hand and started to walk to the school, "Of course I would. If they ever tried to touch you that is. I forgot to warn you that I am extremely protective so I hope you are up to that." He smiled down at her and ran a hand through his hair, "I hope that doesn't scare you off or anything."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:40 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter felt something warm shift beside him, a familair scent hit his nose. He smiled and opened his eyes "Hmmm, morning." he kissed her softly, she was in the same position she fell asleep in, so was he squeezed her to him and kissed her neck before slipping out from under the covers. Yawning he rubbed his eyes and ran his fingers through his tangled mess of hair, Veronica's hand had definatly contributed to the mop on his head. He streatched and yawned again.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:43 pm
User Image

Madeline giggled. He grabbed her and they headed towards the school. "I am up to that. I like my guys protective and vampiric." He ran his hands through her and she leaned against him. "I'm not scared."

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:44 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

Veronica bit her lip softly. "Good morning." She yawned. Then Hunters lips graced her softly as he squeezed her and then kissed her neck. Was it too early to feel so... riled up? Probably.

Then he stood up and ran his fingers through his hair, causing Veronica to go into a small fit of giggles. "Oops?" She smiled. Hunter streatched and yawned, Veronica sat up in his bed and pulled the covers over her body. Her hair was equally messy, if not worse. And she didn't need a mirror to tell her that.

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:58 pm
User Image

Armand grinned and put his arm around her shoulder. They rounded the corner to the school and he sighed greatly. "I was hoping that the walk was going to be longer but I guess my sense of direction finally kicked in. Too bad. I have life drawing first. What do you have" He leaned back against the wall of the school still inside the boundaries and pulled her to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:01 pm
||1. Science
2. English
3. History
4. Geometry
5. Choir
6. Journalism
7. Free

Small Edit*
1. Physics
2. English
3. American History
4. Advanced Geometry
5. Choir/Voice
6. Journalism
7. Free
||

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:02 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

oops? Hunter raised an eyebrow and looked at the tangled mess of her dark brown hair that was undoubtedly all his fault. "You need a shower?" he questioned before picking up his shirt, her dress, and what was left of his other shirt. He yawned again and waited for her answer.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games