Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:16 am
That's why my way of thinking is easier. I only care about my friends and some of the people in my family, that's it. Everybody else in the world could die, and it wouldn't bother me at all. It may seem horrible, but it works.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:56 am
Yeah, well, when you try to talk some sense into your friends, and they don't listen. And you try over, and over, and over. You get to the point where you kinda stop caring about them as well.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:27 pm
Here guys, one of the first ever votes. I wanted to try somehting new that gets more people involved.

Quote:

Request from water kasa Accept Decline Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:34 pm

i love resident evil its awsome is by far my favorite video game smile and my fav character is Jill cause she is smart sexy and pwerful, not to mention a good stars member i would love to join this guild its awsome and i would greatfully appriciate it smile

Vote away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:30 pm
Wait... So... We're voting on whether to accept this person or not?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:41 pm
Yeah, I thought I'd change it up a bit, you know. Give the non crew members a shot at deciding whether or not they want to be talking with that person.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:43 pm
Well, I think we should suggest to that person to improve on their grammar a bit, but aside from that, they seem like a pretty cool person to talk to.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:45 pm
I agree.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:06 pm
I'm kind of on the fence about it... if that was in the queue, I would leave it there for someone else to decide.

Well, give him/her a chance.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:59 pm
Accepted is she, thanks to me! :XP:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:34 pm
From now on, I suggest that's what we do. if there's one, we can't decide on, instead of letting another have to decide for us, we should all vote on it.  

Elliot Salem

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:43 pm
Excellent idea, Elliot. And how many votes for or against should there be before someone accepts?

And are we doing this for ALL requests? Because if we're just doing it for 'on the fence' requests, I think there should be a separate thread for it. Just a suggestion though wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:07 pm
Well, atleast depends on how many people are voting for it each time.

If we did do this, it'd only be for the one's 'on the fence' as there is no reason to vote on one that shouldn't be apart anyway, unless we want to humiliate them beyond just posting their declined application in here.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:25 pm
Canas Renvall
Accepted is she, thanks to me! :XP:
Way to give everyone a chance to vote! Ya dictator!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:33 pm
How come i can't come up with any good ideas? sad i feel left out...

Well anyways, I notice that everytime i post in the RE4 topics and bring up a point, the topic just goes dead on Gamefaqs. It may be because i can make up some good points if I wanted to. It usually goes something like this, just to give an idea:

TC: Why do people hate RE4? It's the best of the series.

Person 1: *Says something related to how good it is*

Person 2: *Says something related to how it's good but not for an RE game*

*Arguments start*

About 10-15 posts later:

Nick-Chan: *Explains quite a few things about RE4 and points out the flaws and how it's not a true RE game etc.*

Days later: No new posts.

A couple of weeks later: Topic Locked for inactivity.

So yeah. that's how it is on there. They're most likely noobs and this seemed like a good place to post this. sweatdrop  

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:37 pm
Yeah, Gamefaqs is pretty much noob central. Just the fact that the most viewed PS2 FAQ is Final Fantasy XII is proof enough.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games