Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:17 pm
Anden considered that and grimaced before perking back up. "But Rylara can! I bet she'd help..she didn't kick my arse for talking back to her, which is apparently what happens around here..so she can't be all bad!"

Roland woke up with a groan, nuzzling the area near her collar bone. "But I'm so comfy, love.." he pulled her closer, holding her tightly. "Mmm..I just wanna stay with you..I love you.." he murmured, feigning a bit of his sleepiness since demons rarely ever woke up sleepy..it just wasn't in their structure.

Koltar watched as she began cooking, having sat at the kitchen table. "Good girl. You may learn to please me yet..hopefully a pretty thing like you can provide some amusement in my bed." he drawled smugly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:25 pm
James snapped up. "Right! Let's find Rylara! Hopefully, she'll understand!" he said and started dashing back towards their room, planning to start searching for her from there.

Erika bit her lip to hold back a moan as he nuzzled near her collar bone. "I love you too Roland . . ." she murmured softly, unable to refuse him some more time. "But you're gonna have to take me there sooner or later . . ." she said softly.

Hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE him!!!! Theresa thought angrily. "Don't expect compliance master . . ." she growled out angrily and then finished the dinner, dropping the plate that it was on right in front of Koltar, glowering at him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:32 pm
Anden darted off after him, arriving behind him and seeing a frowning Rylara at the door. She appeared to be leaving and he called out. "RYLARA!!" a little more loudly than was necessary.

Rylara jumped slightly before looking down at them both. "James? Anden? What is it?" she asked, and had Anden been aware of custom, he would have blinked in surprise to have heard a True Alpha calling an unofficial Bitten by his birth name.

Roland nuzzled a bit more before rewarding her sweetness by trailing kisses along her collar bone. "Or later." he said, in a tone of agreement, smiling a bit as he kissed her and brought his right hand under her shirt, brushing his thumb below her belly button.

Koltar glanced down at the dinner calmly before looking back up at her. "Sit on the ground, I've got a gift for you." he said, smirking as she had to sit and he slipped a collar from his pocket and onto her neck. A thick, black leathery one that while not painful..was a bulky sign of her servitude. He patted her head and said patronizingly. "There. A good b**** deserves a nice collar. Don't take it off." Koltar commanded, smirking.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:43 pm
James's eyes widened hearing Rylara call Anden by his birth name, but he shook it off and shifted back to normal before explaining the situation with Theresa to her, begging that she take them back to Earth to get Anden's sister and her mate, since he couldn't think of a better way to describe Roland.

Erika couldn't stop the moan from coming out this time and she squirmed a little, getting a bit nervous, but at the same time wanting more . . . wanting him . . .

Theresa had been halfway to ripping the collar off when he commanded her to not take it off. She frowned and let her hand drop. "s**t." she mumbled to herself, pleased that she didn't have to add 'master' if she wasn't talkign directly to him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:47 pm
Anden stayed in wolf form as Rylara listened. Her eyes had widened a bit and when he was finished, she sighed. "I'd like to..I really would..but you know how the Council is James..it'd be both our hides.."

Roland smiled a bit more at the moan, trailing his lips lower as he kissed the tops of her chest, having moved her shirt neck-line down a bit.

Koltar smirked and then took a bite, considering throwing it and making her clean it..but he hated to waste things..and it tasted rather good.. "So tell me, witch, what business could you possibly have that stuck you in an inn full of wolfkin that would love to sink their claws into your tender, young flesh?" he asked, grin-smirking as he revealed his fangs.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:59 pm
James frowned. "Please, Rylara . . . she's my cousin . . . the only family besides my parents that I have . . ." he said, worried that with every passing moment that he was unable to do something to help Theresa, was one moment more that she would have to suffer.

Erika's breath caught slightly and she bit her lip again, though another moan came out anyways. "R-Roland . . ." she murmured, knowing that it needed to stop before it went to far, but also wanting him to continue . . .

Theresa glared at him. "My cousin. He will be fighting to become an alpha in order to keep his friend in his pack, master." she said and then looked away. "I came because I was worried about them and I don't want them to get hurt master." she said, feeling that it was none of his business, but the way he worded the question forced her to answer.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:07 pm
Rylara hesitated and then sighed. "Fine.." Anden hadn't shifted back, so she took his furry ear and James' hand, closed her eyes..and when they reappeared, it was in a bedroom where Roland was kissing Erika's chest..

Anden's eyes widened and he hopped up onto the bed, growling. "Get offa my sister!"

Koltar blinked at that. "Worried about wolfkin?" And then he shook his head. "You only care because he's releated to you." he said, dismissing the possibility of Theresa having a heart.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:16 pm
Erika's eyes widened. "A-Anden!" she said, shocked that he was there and in a wolf's form no less.

Theresa frowned. "Why are you so determined to only see bad things in me master?! It's not like I chose to be a witch! That's merely my bloodline! Just like my cousin didn't choose to be a wolf-kin, nor did you!" she said, getting a bit angry.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:24 pm
Roland had moved out of consideration, glancing between Erika and Anden.

The latter stepped forward, growling as his eyes narrowed on Erika. "And just what did you think you were doing, young lady?" he asked in a growl, forgetting the other situation for the moment.

Koltar paused at that, glancing down at Theresa and frowning slightly. Witches were a bane to wolfkin, and to demons..he didn't doubt that if Theresa got a hold of his name..she'd happily condemn him to demonic servitude.. "All of you magick user disgust me. End of story."  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:30 pm
Erika tried to shrink into herself. "I . . . I just . . . I wasn't doing anything . . . I . . . I wasn't going to let it go too far . . ." she murmrued, feeling like a kid caught with their hand in the cookie jar . . . though this cookie jar was a bit more serious . . .

Theresa scoffed. "Racist." she muttered to herself, refusing to look at Koltar.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:38 pm
Anden saw her shrink into herself and sighed, coming forward and nuzzling against her. "It's alright, Eri. I trust you." he said softly, licking her cheek lightly.

Koltar rolled his eyes. "Personal experience does wonders for hating a breed." he said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:47 pm
Erika sighed and then hugged Anden. "Thanks . . . I just . . ." she then trailed off and looked at him. "What are you doing back here anyways? Did James already become an Alpha?" she asked with a smile.

Theresa blinked and then sighed. "Listen, I'm sorry for whatever happened to you master, but you can't blame an entire breed for the misdeeds of an individual." she said, trying to reason with him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:52 pm
Anden nuzzled her and at that, looked back at James and Rylara before explaining.

Roland's eyes widened. "Then we've got to find her..but there are any number of places in the demon lands..do you know anything of where she might be?"

"An individual? An individual? Don't be naive..there were plenty just for me, let alone the countless other wolfkin and demons, amongst others, hurt by you self-righteous, selfish magick users..  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:08 am
James shook his head. "Not really . . . but I've got her scent and the person who kidnapped her's scent." he said, worried about his cousin.

Theresa frowned. "It's useless trying to reason with you master . . ." she said, looking away from him and crossing her arms. She was disgusted by his predjudice.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:36 am
Roland nodded and held out his hand. "Give me your hand..I'll try to trace the scent." Hopefully James had gotten a good whiff.

Koltar heard this and his eyes narrowed..the stupid wench knew nothing..nothing at all.."On this subject? Definately." he said before grabbing her hand and forcing her to see his memories..some of them anyway..

"Bro! Hey! Knock it off!" laughed Trasten, younger than Koltar by two years. Koltar appeared to be about seventeen and was busy noogying the other playfully. And then he glanced up as a lovely but cold looking woman smirked down at them..from beside her came a man, who in one blow knock them each unconscious.

The memories fast forwarded to Trasten and Koltar in wolf form in collars and leashes, being pulled around by the woman from earlier. She smirked as she led them into a cramp cage and shoved them in..Koltar nuzzled Trasten, trying to comfort him.

The woman soon returned, bringing a group of ten or so who began jeering and poking at the wolves, having a good time from the looks of it. All were definately magick users..none of them seemed to care about what they were doing. Koltar huddled around Trasten, trying to keep him from getting hurt.

The memories fast forwarded again, this time to Koltar and Trasten, still collared, each manacled to a different bed, neither clothed. The woman's intent was clear enough, and from the bruises, scars, and fresh cuts on both of their bodies..it was clear she'd used them before, and had not been kind about it.

The memories fast forwarded to reveal Koltar, prideful as he was, on his knees, pleading to the woman with another set of magick-user friends nearby to let Trasten go..he'd do anything if she'd let him go..

The woman promptly brought forth something that looked just like Trasten, something that in his agony, Koltar never noticed had an aura that was not Trasten's..it had no aura, such as of a golem. A very real one, since it bled quite well when she slit it's throat.

Koltar's rage and pain could be felt strongly in the memory, and the woman forced him back into wolf form magickally, shoving him back into the cage while she and her magick user friend laughed..there had been at least forty different magick users who'd known he and his brother were there..and they had done nothing to help them.

And it forwarded once more..revealing other wolfkin scouring the castle as Koltar lifted a sword and with a look of grim satisfaction, ran it through the witch, and then cut off her head.

Koltar pulled back then, releasing Theresa's wrist as he said tonelessly. "Forty or more magick users saw us, saw what was happening..and rather than stop it..they helped.." he shook his head. "I loathe all magick users." he said with finality as he rose and started to walk away. But not before a single tear slid down his cheek..after all, he hadn't been very prominent with his magickal side back then anyway, and he hadn't recognized the being to be a golem.

(>_> You can play Trast if you want, he's been a slave to the witch's younger sister all this time. Koltar will have to come to his rescue. Or a lover for Koltar to melt his icy heart. Or neither. Or both. Tis up to you! >_< And on an unrelated note..I think I might name one of my kids Trasten, first or middle name..it sound so cool! And then I could call him Trast. *gets giddy at the thought* heart )  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games