Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:49 am
Laung smiled as he heard the laughter through out the hallways, echoing loudly. It had been a long time since these halls had heard a laugh apart from the occasional children’s laughter. He was actually a lot closer than Selina thought and so he saw her dart behind into the room. He stopped and started walking before knocking on the door. “Oh little Selina, I have a gift for you”  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:18 pm
Selina was still giggling, though she was trying hard to stifle it. She felt around the walls for a light of some sort, and, finding one, she turned it on, blinking as the room became illuminated. What she saw instantly caused her laughter to stop as something of a strangled scream left her throat. She had traveled to a part of the castle she'd never seen before. A place that the old king and queen had used often enough in their cruelty to punish slaves and servants. Selina backed against a wall, tripping over her own feet and landing on her bottom. Still she scrambled as far back as she could, apparently forgetting there was a door nearby. She had been subjected to torture before in her life as a slave . . . and seeing a room of torture brought back all her fears and she curled up into herself, burying her face into her knees, trying to protect herself from the various instruments of torment that were in the room. "Don't hurt me, please don't hurt me . . . please . . ." she murmured softly to herself over and over again. And the question lingered in her head . . . would Laung have brought her to this room?  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:37 pm
Laung opened the door, frowning as he saw the light on and looked around. This was a room that was horrific for all, even him sometimes, but that didn't mean he didn't not use it. He looked around the room for Selina and saw her curled up against the wall. He ran over and knelt besides her placing a hand on her knees and the other on her back. "Selina?" he whispered. "Who wants to hurt you?" he asked softly, he was very confused at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:30 pm
Selina flinched away from his touch. Her murmurs got a little bit more frantic as she curled even tighter to herself. "I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!" she cried out, apparently believing that Laung would hurt her. However, it wasn't really Laung she was afraid of, but her former masters who were leering at her in her mind's eye, calling her 'worthless trash' and 'cursed slave', claiming that she deserved to suffer for the misfortune she brought upon others. By this time, tears were flowing down her cheeks as she was tormented by memories, traumatic and terrible, brought back to the front of her mind by the sight of the torture room.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:52 pm
Laung with drew his hand confused when she flinched away from him. “Selina?” he asked not coming any closer. “Do you want me to get Liava?” he asked softly. He didn’t know what to do and it was obvious that Selina wasn’t going to let him touch her. He was busying racking his brain for other methods but none came. “Do you want me to get Liava Selina?” he asked again as fear started to be apparent in his voice. He wanted to help but he couldn’t and he didn’t know how!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:49 pm
Selina just stayed curled up in the corner, murmuring, 'Don't hurt me.' over and over again to herself. Upon hearing her name, her head shot up with a gasp and her blank eyes were wide before she let out something of a whimper before she curled up into herself again. "Don't bring more . . . no more . . . stop please . . ." she murmured softly, truly trapped in her world of memories.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:42 pm
Laung watched in desparation as Selina murmured over and over again. With a desparate look on his face he took a few steps back to see how she would react. "Do you want me to go Selina?" he asked softly, maybe she would calm down. He was way out of his league here, he needed to get someone like Liava, however much he hated to admit it. "Do you want me to go?" In one way he hoped the answer would be no but in the other he wished it was yes  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:59 pm
Selina once more looked up as she heard her name and seemed to register his question, a bit of the blankness began to leave her eyes and she got up before she ran to him, clinging tightly as she sobbed against his shirt. "Don't go . . ." she sobbed out, that small phrase becoming her new mantra. Laung was her only protection from the memories that plagued her. He'd protect her from her previous masters . . . he'd stop them . . . but if he left, then they won . . . they'd torture her until she begged for death then they'd torture her more by not granting it. It wasn't just the dreams that turned her hair grey prematurely.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:33 pm
Laung staggered back as Selina clung to him. Awkwardly he looked around the room before placing his arms about Selina. “Okay, shush, Selina, what is wrong?” he asked softly, the confused look on his face never left and he felt out of his depth. “Do you want to come out of here? Do you want me to take you to your room?” he asked, hoping that she would. He might be able to deal with her better there.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:58 pm
Selina nodded at the second and third questions that she was asked, unable to really answer the first one. She just continued to cling to Laung, moving so that the cling was now really more of a hug. And if anyone had tried to move her away from Laung, it would not be a pretty picture. She was still lost to her memories, and only Laung was penetrating them at the moment. She didn't want to lose her protection, because if she lost him, she didn't know what she'd do . . . she needed him . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:53 pm
Laung nodded and gently placed himself so he could lead Selina back to her room. He took her back through the quickest way he could remember, asking one of the maids to get Liava to come to Selina’s room as quickly as possible. He gently helped Selina towards the bed and shut the door. “Selina?” he asked not daring to look at her. “Are you alright?” he was scared of what he would find  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:26 pm
Selina continued to cling to Laung, not wanting to leave him since the memories were still strong in her mind, threatening to overcome her. However, at his words she clung a little tighter. "I'm alright . . ." she murmured.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:53 pm
Laung nodded and winced, he was still majorly confused and overwhelmed by the situation. "Do you erm want to talk about what happened back there?" he asked slowly, hestiant to do so incase of what he heard or if she even wanted to speak  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:42 pm
"Bad memories . . ." Selina muttered, continuing to cling to Laung, unwilling to let him go. "I'm sorry . . ." she whispered out, afraid he might be angry with her for freaking out, but she still wasn't quite recovered.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:34 pm
Laung shook his head, he couldn't believe that Selina was apologizing to him. "Its fine, there is nothing to be sorry for. It was only memories, everyone has the right to be scared" he whispered, stroking her hair gently, hoping to calm her down.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff