Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:19 am

"Yes, now find cover! This is not gonna end well! Blin, Traven, jump behind the bar!" Brett stayed low behind the bar.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:53 am

((whew...O_o))

Chase stared in amazement at how many people had assembled for this meaning. And all the chaos?........if that was the name for it.
"....."
Speechless, Chase concluded it would be best to stick close to Lutia.

aeris192
Crew

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:12 am

The Lich King heared Danish's coment and smirked, "Who needs asking." he said, condfidently striding to were he heared a man discusing the Jarians. He stood just out of plain sight and began probing people with his mind, searching for a location and how to get around their base.

Erk rubbed teh back of his head, feeeling like he was bing watched very intensely, but saw no one imidiatly near. "Huh..." he shruged, standing up "Well nice to met you, I just joined, THe names Erk Lock, and I guess I'm the new gaurd or Mecha Man street."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:15 pm

A single note of music burst from the lips of a young man familiar to the staff of the Plushie Palace.
"Open."
And at Laciryl Eciov's command, the plushie door sidestepped out of the way.
He didn't give the door's odd behavior a second glance. Such actions were barely unusual around these parts. In fact, a door forsaking its hinges was quite common, as was doors being blown off of said hinges. Laciryl's gaze quickly found said hinges doing a lively two-step on the dance floor before noticing Danish behind the bar.

~~~

A tall man swept in through the door behind Laciryl. His thin form moved gracefully and fluidly into the room as one of his white-gloved hands waved slightly by his side. His grey suit was impeccably pressed and his brilliant white blindfold fluttered softly in the breeze from outside. Ansem had arrived.

~~~

Laciryl set off across the room to the bar Danish had been launched behind, stepping carefully around the other guests. Ansem followed briskly behind him. Laciryl leaned over the bar and tapped Danish gently on the shoulder.
"Danish, I'd like you to meet my new teacher, A. N. Sem."
A quick frown from Ansem caused him to correct himself quickly.
"Er... Ansem."

~~~

Ansem took a quick look over the bar himself. His lithe fingers grasped Brett firmly and pulled him up over the bar.
"Brett, Desta wouldn't dare do anything foolish. There are too many other powerful figures here. Also, I have a gift for you to make up for my actions at the Tarlow Highlands."
He reached into one of his pockets and pulled out a small key. He removed the Soul Drive from Brett's grasp and stabbed the key into the side of it. He twisted it softly and returned the key to his pocket.
"There we go. Much better."
A pair of legs sprouted from the bottom of the Soul Drive as the rest of it flowed softly into an altogether different shape. It now resembled a very small mech with speech capabilities. Fortunately, it also remained small enough to fit inside a regulation-sized Soul Drive slot.

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Starjian Orion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:38 pm

Starjian walked in behind Ansem, cool calm and collected, keeping a low profile. He then saw Danish and did a double take. He walked over and asked, "So is this what happened to you after that bearclaw accident back in the Hearts Dimension?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:40 pm

Eye still twitching Desta's mind quickly ran over her breathing excersizes. they helped the twitching but not the deep set fear of all things plush... She calmed down a bit and sat down in one of the many fluffy corners... quietly... gently stroking one of her blades as though she were ready to use it at a moments notice.

deathstar175

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:29 pm

Chastity did not hide, in fact she went and sat next to Desta

Hello
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:51 pm

"Hello..." Desta said still quietly rubbing her sword's hilt.

deathstar175

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:08 pm

danish nodded "glad to see you laciryl i was wondering where you ran off!"
he looked at ansem trying to place the face
"hey do you have any relation to ansem ansem ansem or the artist formerly known as ansem?"
he then turned to see the red haired man "oh hey! its been a while huh?"
danish pulled out a blueberry pie from his pocket
"you left this lying on the table when i last saw you"

an incredibly fuzzy plushie walked over to desta "is everything alright miss?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:24 pm

Laciryl leaned over to Danish and whispered in his ear while Ansem was still occupied with Brett's Soul Drive.
"He's the A. N. Sem. You know, that pop star who was huge a couple years ago?"
He elbowed Ansem.
"Ansem, this is my old employer, Danish of the Flonne School."

~~~

Ansem reached out a gloved hand.
"Pleasure to meet you. It's unusual to meet such a skilled plushie moomba."

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:52 pm

lutia looked around at the large cluster of people "it could take some time to find anybody specific in this crowd"
lutia walked along the edges of the crowd and grinned widly enough that despite the scarf her expression was clear
as she gazed down at a traumatised desta rocking back and forth
"well if it isnt the cuthroat merciless leader of the cities mercenaries and fearless sword fighter Desta Onsevine! enjoying the party?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:58 pm

ansem.....A.N.sem.....who? eh probaly one of those girl chased types
danish returned the hand shake smiling
"it is a pleasure to meet such an esteemed member of the cities litarary municipality"

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:01 pm

wondering why every body was being wierd, he leand on his staff, ordering 5 kegs of wiskey.

"Well lets party started"

Traven chugs the first keg of wiskey.

(know slightly intoxicated.)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:25 pm

"It's a pleasure to be referred to as such."
Ansem grinned as he grabbed a foamy hot chocolate from a server-prinny's tray.
"And a pleasure to be here. I like what you've done with the place."
His grin widened as he reminisced.
"I sang here once. I was here with Aki. It seems you've made the Palace even better since then. I congratulate you."

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:33 pm

danish nodded able to easily apreciate the buildings history
"do you know if any of the people from kabina will be making an apearance? we havent had many from there in the last several months"
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games