Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:59 pm
"If he goes back, he might get killed anyway. Annexus will probably not accept what he did. He is over 50 years old. He has more experience than any of us and he won't fall for such an obvious trick," Mina pointed out.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:02 pm
"Oh great!Killed by thieves or by my own father!"He mutterd"Well..just because it could all give you ...no..because it could give US! more time i will go back...but i will help you !No matter how!"Zack then turned around and walked away.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:08 pm
Garnet watched Zack go. "Why must I be surrounded by heroic, but completely irrational men?" She turned to Mina. "Should we stop him?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:12 pm
Jay laughed"It isen't my fault that i am like that!...It is because of the man who took care of me "He then stuck his yongue out"And because of you Garnet!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:17 pm
"Someone should go with him, you know, to make his story more believable. One of us can pretend to be his prisoner. Then Annexus will have to believe him," Mina suggested.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We need to do something about that dragon," Asuka said.
"The Eternal Eyes are making plans," Arisu reported. "I'll listen to their thoughts and tell you what they're planning."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:19 pm
Garnet looked to Jay, shocked. "Because of me?" She turned to Mina. "I'll go with him and be his captive. The barriers will hold even if they kill me."  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:22 pm
Jay saw Garnets face and nodded smilling "I am not sure if this works...arisu could hear us you know..."he then said.

Zack was already walking out of the castle...well he more snuck out of it and then ran away.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:32 pm
"Good point," Mina said. Then an idea came to her. "She might know that Zack is just a decoy!"  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:38 pm
"All the more reason for me to go! I can shield him for a short time." She ran out of the castle until she met up with Zack. Grabbing his arm she said "I'm going with you. Pretend I'm your captive, that way I can help if they see through you."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:39 pm
"yes true...but...Zack himself is still unsure what he should do....It is like you free a wild falcon.First it will fly happy out of its cage and then around.But later on it isen't sure anymore if it should fly back to the cage or...into a new future..."

Zack pushed her awayran into the forestand then sat down on a tree.He wasn't sure what to do.THis was new for him.But somehow there was no real place for him to stay.He put a knife out and looked at its blade"What do you see?"He asked himself  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:43 pm
Garnet followed him and stared at him. "I see a man looking into his dagger. This isn't the time for soul searching! We need to help everyone! And you are not getting rid of me."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:55 pm
"If he decides to fly back into his cage, we will have to go and rescue Garnet," Mina said.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:59 pm
"I don't think he will"Jay said"But if you are right ..well then we have to"

Zack didn't looked at her as e spoke"No...that isn't soul searching.."He then took the knife and made a deep cut in his face ,over his right eye.He turned to Garnet and walked over to her,he grabed her arm"Well then let's go!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:01 pm
Garnet gasped at his cut. "Why did you do that?"  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:07 pm
He leaned to her ear and whisperd "This is the sign that i belong to your group!But think it will help us because now you are my captive,right!"THen he went with her fastaway,looking for Mamoru and co.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games