Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iKaze Kaze

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:59 pm

((I didn't forget. One thing to remember is that when snow meets fire, odds are it will turn to steam rather instantly. In addition, my fire can't be put out by any elemental means.))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:09 am

((Yet again there is no explanation why not, since well if we go by well let say common sense water beats fire, SnowFire, just going by that post and you never contradicted fire assassin when he posted that so I went with that idea fire out now))

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

iKaze Kaze

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:11 am

((All of his posts took place within the office, yet my fire attacks never truly took root onto the building until I broke through to the roof, and from there, he never did anything to it so I never had anything to contradict. This meaning that my fire attacks never really set inside of the building, but more so outside on the roof when I broke through.

EDIT: Even then, if we were to go that my other flames were extinguished, I would notice that the flames my bird just produced would part, since you would have to pass through them to get behind me.))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:26 am

User Image
((quite annoyed by ooc so I'm just gonna post a counter to this bs still no reason why your elemental stuff can be put out ))
As Areku was about to be engulfed by the fire he wrapped himself in his cloak while wings came out of his back at the same time, he knew how fire could feed off from wind but he had an idea his eyes also glowing purple now as he went to stage two of Seki-Reigan Susanoo appeared behind he released a protective wind barrier from the cloak that he expanded with the extra control from the Feather of Destruction of the Master Phoenix Clan which amplified with the use of the Phoenix Clan release. As it did Susanoo puffed up his lips and released a gush of water element which covered Areku with a vortex of water while the fire attacked and put it out,"Areku then let the water explode out with the wind which soaked up the aread all around then he blurred away and appeared in front of Aerean but it wasn't just one Areku but three and they all seemed to attack at the same time while the real one was already behind but further than before so not to disrupt the birds motion of flames Aerean as Susanoo released another gush of water at Aerean as Areku also used Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique) as he was preoccupied by the images in front of him that seem like they were about to attacked.

Ration: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique)
Description: This is the pinnacle of the single-target ranged lightning jutsu. The attack from Lightning Blast has been upgraded further, making it into a beam twice as wide as before, and much more damaging. Targets hit head-on with this jutsu will experience a fantastic amount of pain and be stunned after the jutsu ends. Also, nearly missing with this jutsu also has some effect. Because of the high amount of voltage, small lightning bolts can arc from the beam to someone standing within two feet of it, causing shocks a little bit more damaging than those of Lightning Bolt technique. This jutsu can be ended prematurely by the user.

Before Fuuten Geki Susanoo (The Insanity Play of Susanoo) 1/13
Kuraun Kuraun ((The Cloak uses)) 1/11

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

iKaze Kaze

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:36 am

User Image
"There's no need to hide..."

((Cause they're not your run-of-the-mill elements.))
While the fire refused to be put out, the force pushed the fire back towards Aerean which he decided to use. He was not one to attack from the air, but rather, always like a more interesting approach. With the fire returning back to him, it built up in a single mass behind his feet and exploded in a large explosion, plunging him down, towards the ice cover. Covering his face with crossed arms, he shattered through the icey ceiling and immediately upon entering, he broke through the door, making his way deeper into the office. Although Areku's attack would have been successful if Aerean had continued to stay airborne, he did not, successfully avoiding an assault he didn't know about.

"I've already found you..."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:40 am

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio suddenly glared at Aerean, and pointed an open hand in his direction as he fell closer to the roof and to him. The hand started shaking, and then Yukio closed it into a fist. "Enough." Yukio manipulated all of the stolen documents Aerean had stuffed in his jacket and pockets to turn into dozens of razor sharp kunais and attempt to stab and slice him apart from all directions at point blank range within his own clothes. Aerean had also never seen Yukio's abilities to manipulate paper before, so he wouldn't predict it coming.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:47 am

User Image

Areku smiled as Aerean tried to go down as he had already moved the instance he saw him dodge and was down there waiting for him as the one who had attacked blurred away in a instance, Areku had moved to intercept Aerean before he had reached the office he just got Susanoo to boost up his lightning he still had in his hands as he used Ration: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique) to attack making it 2x times wider than before as he tried to attack him the same time as Yukio closed his hand.

Before Fuuten Geki Susanoo (The Insanity Play of Susanoo) 2/13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:50 am

((Yep.....he's dead))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:56 am

((Or really crispy and cut up))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:27 am

Nemuri Yuno
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With a blink Yuno's Seki-rengan was activated and he was away from the area and was now right next to Yukio.
"Die!" Shouted Yuno as suddenly kunai after dagger after kunai senbon knife and kunai with exploding tags seemed to stream out of his sleeves but in reality he was just moving fast and throwing all 100 of the weapons in his coat.

Open your eyes! This is our calling.It's all part of a greater mission. Compared to this calling, the individual wills of individual ninjas are meaningless. Those who have no calling must be given one by those who do. They must follow the teachings of those with a greater will.

StalkDaNight

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:05 am

((Who is the attack aimed at? Yukio?))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:10 am

User Image
"There's no need to hide..."

((I gots a question too, what ability are you using to fly around without any kind of external force acting upon yourself? Cause you were just in the air, and even with super speed, you'd need some new springboard to change your position as you say.))
Aerean watched as he began to grow rather angered and was about to counter Yukio's new movements when he felt a sudden pain, forcing him to cringe. An explosion erupted from nowhere as it shoved Aerean to the right enough for the lightning only to burn his left bicep. Landing with a slide, Aerean shot his head around as he began to shout, "Argh, why ruin the fun? Also, just like last time, this is all self defense, I was simply trying to leave, and boom." Speaking his own annoyances, Aerean began to glow the same color that represented his flame. The light aura surrounding him, his fingers slid onto his throwing knives and took one in each hand. Now that the aura was coating his body, his wounds began to heal. "Please do not continue these hostile acts or I may be inclined not to hold back."

"I've already found you..."

iKaze Kaze

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:19 am

Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai confused said "yukio who's side are are you on!" Kemai then turned to the man he was fighting earlier "will you get the hell out of here and leave all the copy's of the file!"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:00 pm

User Image

((The clan I'm part of is also adds a boost of speed, and flying around is also cause I have wings from the same clan, though there not really necessary since were surrounded by a dome so I got a spring board all around us, plus how the heck will fire heal you I understand closing up a open wound from the but a lightning burn?? Aren't you just burning yourself more and more and just hurting yourself??))
Areku lifted up his left arm toward Aerean,"Haha sorry were not really so civil at the moment mate, well at least I ain't." Areku said with a grin as he channeled his lightning to the claws of the left arm,"Then again your being pretty rude yourself." Areku said with a grin his eyes still purple as 6 after-image clone surrounded Aerean each with a Susanoo letting out mist from his mouth behind them so it was harder to predict where the attack would come from. Then from the claw a barrage of lightning senbon came out all aimed at Aerean.

Before Fuuten Geki Susanoo (The Insanity Play of Susanoo) 3/17
Kuraun Kurauni 2/11
(Edit: Cloak special helps keep Susanoo out longer)

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:06 pm

Masumi continued to stand and watch, following everyones movements. She noticed the papers coming out of the mans pack were from her village. She also noticed that they had all been retrived. Masumi then held up her hand. "Everyone stand down." She said walking closer to the man and he birdy. "Well seems that you were trying to steal village property. However we have retrived it back. So since it seems nether of us has any point to be fighting. I will let you go, so long as you leave the village peacefully." Masumi said, normally she would lunch an all out assult, but she sensed something different about this man, her seals around the village told her that his chakra was not normal, it didnt even feel like chakra. She didnt want to take any chances.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games