Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:10 pm
((@Egg: You were two floors below the explosion, you wouldn't have time to leave because the explosion would collapse in immediately after the explosion. You probably wouldn't die but you'd be likely be busted up, if you can make some way to get out in time and/or avoid damage do not pursue Luo. I told you before not to with those spikes and you said they'd be your one and only attempt. I appreciate what your trying to do but I don't want help. Please edit your post so that it is realistic and do not attack Luo.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:32 pm
((But I'm still kinda confused at you current post. Fist came from below and moved to smash my chest down to the floor? Also I think we should all have our fights in different threads.))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:35 pm
((Sorry to clog this further, but I agree, we should probably split the Kusa Hospital thread into two separate fight threads so there isn't too much going on at once.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:13 pm
{{I hate to post OOC but I disagree to that. It's a four on two fight. Meaning, if they wanted, anyone could help the other out. It'd be hectic bouncing back and forth between threads. Because if someone wanted they could go from attacking Rah to Luo. Or Luo possibly defending for Rah, etc. Only if they wanted, of course.}}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:48 pm
(Edited. Here's why my edit is legal.)

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:17 pm
((If Everyone is arguing/Confused, we should just start over, I hate when a battle get so OOCed))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:50 pm
((Alright to end this ooc I made a seperate forum just for the ooc. It will of course be deleted once this fight is over;

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=21963849

We must all go to this thread before we post here to make sure our opponent hasn't brought up an issue that we aren't aware of.))

Starting now, no more ooc here. Take it all to the other thread, feel free to quote things just put them in there.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:22 pm
((Sin got word to me that he hasn't been able to get on enough to post or whatnot, but he wanted/needed to get this done . . . so for Sin: ))

Kaimu followed Rini, Aki, and Yun, escaping the hospital and battle ground with the rest of the evacuees.

((Kaimu to Tree of Life --> wink )  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:59 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H EXXI L L U S I V EXXD R A G O NXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HXAXNXZXOXXUXCXHXIXHXA
{9 T HXXH O K A G E | H E A DXXO FXXU C H I H AXXC L A N | D R A G O NXXS U M M O N E R | M I S TXXS E V E NXXS W O R D S M E N}

XXXXP E A C EXXI SXXN O TXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXF O R C E,
XXXXXXXP E A C EXXI SXXO N L YXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXU N D E R S T A N D I N G
XXXX

After the explosion occurred Hanzo thought that Luo would almost certainly be killed from such a close range and highly lethal attack. However, using his Ranmaru's eye he could see Luo's life-force and knew he was still alive. Hanzo knew Luo was a skilled man but he still assumed that even if he was alive that when the smoke would clear he'd see a badly burnt Luo lying amongst the debris. Upon seeing the smoke clear Hanzo was shocked to see that Luo looked perfectly fine, it was at this moment Hanzo became excited. Truly, this man had to be powerful and cunning to be able to react and avoid something like that so efficiently. Luo Ushio was clearly not a man to be taken lightly. In a quick blur Hanzo witnessed Luo jump forward from the debris, flying towards him so fast that Hanzo barely had enough time to complete his hand signs, this was saying a lot seeing how Hanzo was incredibly fast at stringing together jutsu. By the time he finished his last sign Luo was only about 10 feet above him, it was at this exact moment that Hanzo used Amaterasu.

Amaterasu will ignite at the focus of the user's vision and because Luo was so close to Hanzo his figure took up most of Hanzo's vision, the flame went at Luo insanely fast and spread towards Hanzo's entire vision including his peripheral which just barely missed the tips of the tree branches. At the time of ignition, Luo was mid-air, close quarters with Hanzo and leaning forward to follow through with a strike by his Hiramekarei, this was definitely not a favorable position to be in when faced with Amaterasu. In a moment like this Hanzo knew Luo would try to do something if he could but the as soon as Luo would try to move he would be unable to, in fact it would feel as if time had slowed down. A mere second would feel like 10 seconds to Luo but because at the high velocity he was traveling and being only 10 feet away what would be maybe be half a second for Hanzo would be 5 seconds for Luo. What made this genjutsu so lethal was the fact that it leaves your opponent temporarily frozen and if used at the right time can set them up in nearly inescapable scenarios. The jutsu was one of the best of his clan, the Gensou Goshuujin Clan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Stop

This Genjutsu put the opponents brain in a state of super high tension. This causes their brain to reallocate all of resources to visual input making it so their body can't keep up with the stimuli. To them every second feels like 10. In this case the victims body to feel like its frozen in time. Basically its like stopping the clock in the opponents brain. This genjutsu keeps the opponent frozen for two post.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16987091

((The jutsu is a S-rank, personally I don't go by that SS, SSS ranked stuff but if you do I guess you could call it a SSS-Ranked Genjutsu because of me being a genjutsu class shinobi that adds +1 to the genjutsu rank, then my clan adds +1 to the genjutsu rank as well. Mixed with the fact that I've got my Ranmaru's Eye Stage 2 and Eternal Mangekyou activated this is a very dangerous scenario.))

((By the way Hanzo is Head of the Uchiha Bloodline, there is no Uchiha Clan so I can have a clan.))

XKage - 35
XJounin - 50
XChuunin - 70
XGennin - 85
XAcademy - 110
XMONTHLY BONUS - 188 [AUGUST 2011]
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image
Learn to get in touch with your inner demons. From Darkness to Darkness.

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Rahenno had stopped for a reason, despite what ever this man said. Kleine thought he had won already. The hand of blood came up and grabbed Rahenno's leg. As that happened a purple sphere engulfed him. The spikes hit the sphere and shatter the moment Rahenno was in here. He had a defense but it only lasted for a second. The force of his transformation shatter the ground below him forming a crater. At the center of the crater, one would think to see Rahenno standing in the middle of it. But he was gone. Closer glance, one would see a hole in the middle. Rahenno had escaped his opponents attacks. He then appear in the middle of the area. He had used his four tails as a drill to barrel through the earth. Rahenno raised his palm up in the air and brought it down. Simple hit the ground causing a massive crater to appear with him at the center. Surly this would effect everyone else fight in some way if they were not careful. Rahenno had mainly did this to get rid of the blood that had cover the field. No more marble floor. Rahenno then used the speed of the 4 tails and was now seen in front of his enemy with his right arm raised. Only the best of Sharingan users could have kept up with him, even then you would have had to have eyes past the three toma. He knew this person didn't have sharingan and if he did, he couldn't activate it and do something about the situation at hand quick enough to match Rahenno's speed. Rahenno swiped his hand forward, about to hit his opponent to his left. Rahenno's tails flared up. for his next attack.

|| Cloud || Ex-Kage ||
|| YamiKonton || Hyouton || Inuzuka || Kyuubi || Rasengan Sage ||
((Check Often))Current Background Music
Current Mood: Calm
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 152/152
S [35] | J [50] | C [70] | G [85] | AS [110]

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:49 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXUser ImageX
XXXX☵☶☰ ████ ████▒▒▒lxlTHE BLOODGODxx▒▒▒████ ████ ☰☶☵
XXXXXXXXXXXXXC R E A T I O N X|X S A L V A T I O N X|X D I S C I P L I N EXX|X R E B E L L I O N X|XXJ U D G M E N T

XXXX I will not strive for honor, I will not strive for success. I will strive only for one thing; to live and die as I am, to live and die as whatever I will become.
XXXXXX Because of this, I can truly tell myself, in my heart, that I am Kleine Heiland, and although I may lose my struggle, I will never lose myself.

(I don't like pre-dating attacks, but you gave me a huuuuge opportunity.)

As soon as Rahenno would slam against the floor, as soon as he would create the crater in attempt to "disarm the field", the marble floor cracked and shattered into a massive influx of blood. This blood was unavoidable; Rahenno would not have seen this coming, or at least not in time. The blood began to rip and slash at the first part of the body it would meet; the one that caused the crater, though, at the same time, it also slashed at his legs. Even as Rahenno would try to escape, the blood only seemed to pile up, soon it would bury him in from all corners as it viciously slashed at him from all sides. And if this still allowed him to continue on the path he was going for, the one where he was to attack Kleine, the boy simply began to string about handseals; only hoping that Rahenno would be dead before their use would come.

(As soon as you impacted against the "marble" floor it shattered into the mass blood, it's been piling up for a while and it'd almost be like breaking the shell of one of those building-sized water containers. It'd just spew out. Not only that, but the other blood is beginning to flood, Rahenno would definitely not be able to gain such a simple, straight-forward hit with all of it in his way. It'd kill him before he got there.)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image
Learn to get in touch with your inner demons. From Darkness to Darkness.

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

{ OoC: One would think that right? My attack still follows through. Stop trying to kill me and enjoy the battle, after all some people were looking forward to this battle. }

XXXXX
XXXXX On his way to the boy Rahenno felt as something seem to be cutting at him or at least trying too. Rahenno body in this state was pure chakra therefore slash attacks would repel off his "skin". Even then, if it could hurt him in some form the fact that he was pure chakra made the regen process faster than normal. As he continued he. felt the blood gather below him. His left foot was caught. Rahenno waved his had at the base of the blood cut it from the rest of it as he jumped in the air. The remaining blood would have burned off because of the high concentrate of the nine-tails chakra. He found himself high in the air, changing his course of attack. He grew two more tails and a skeletal layer only connected by thin threads of chakra. He forced chakra from his chest and a light orange sphere formed. The sphere was no bigger than a basketball. He then fire a thin beam of highly concentrated chakra at him.

|| Cloud || Ex-Kage ||
|| YamiKonton || Hyouton || Inuzuka || Kyuubi || Rasengan Sage ||
((Check Often))Current Background Music
Current Mood: Calm
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 152/152
S [35] | J [50] | C [70] | G [85] | AS [110]

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:36 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXX c r e a t i o n X|X s a l v a t i o nXX|XXd i s c i p l i n e X|X r e b e l l i o nXX|XXj u d g m e n t

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX THE PATH GIVEN TO US BY THE RIGHTEOUS CANNOT BE DENIED.

''More. To kill the demon, you need more!" The Being spoke to him, as energy vibrated throughout his chest. When Rahenno took the time to strike, he used this very moment to activate the final stage of Shuurai Tekken Do, appearing to almost teleport out of the radius with a flash movement. But this was not enough. The handsigns he had formed needed release. ''Blood Reaper," Suddenly, all around Rahenno, sixteen human figures wielding scythes appeared. All viciously cut at all sixteen angles around him, the force and the strength of the cut high above any other of Kleine's attacks. It would rip through his skin, and it would kill him if he was not prepared. But this was not the main obstacle. He grew tired of this frail, human form. It was time for this petty squabble to end. It was time for the nine-tailed beast to end. The jewel glimmering as it took hold of his body, Kleine distanced himself from Rahenno as blood-red cords filled every orifice of his skin. This would be enough. Yes, this would be enough. The Kyuubi form would prove inferior.

And Kleine would reign in the demon's defeat.

The hexagon upon his head glimmering as his entire body lit up, the crater was easily filled once again with blood. ''Do not think you will ever be able to control the field, for it is mine. It will always be mine. Just like this world. Just like everything within it. Just like your heart will be mine when I crush it and feed it to the wolves. Mmm, they're so hungry right now. They've been waiting for you, Rahenno. So have I. We've been wanting to kill you -- to devour you -- for a very, very long time." Slowly rising from the field was a large array of black corded animals. They were actually living, breathing beings, however, and all they simply did for now was wait. They would wait for the prey to arrive. They would wait for their moment to feed.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:01 pm
Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

User Image
User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

The Sannin cursed to himself as he watched the battle unfold between Kleine and Rahenno. The two were getting a bit too out of hand and it could end badly if Rahenno had gotten too out of control. With his fog layered all about the field he got to work. He began to send his chakra through the fog. It took on the form of Raiton chakra and traveled throughout the droplets of the fog. The energy would zip throughout the fog until it reached its target, Rahenno. The shock could cause the man to fall unconscious unless he somehow avoided it. Though there was no true chance of it.

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

User Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers