Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:09 pm

(Goin' good. I'm gonna work on some Mizu Ninjutsu, if I can find any that are 'acceptable' for genin level. I was hoping for as many water styles I can learn. But at Tsen's current rank, I'm thinkin' Mizu clones is about all he can get. Dx )
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:02 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel rested against the giant tree and rubbed his eyes tiredly. So far, he had searched several places, but seen no sign of the Kusakage. Then, considering that he had arrived in the village recently, it was very likely that there were places that he didn't know. He winced at a small cut on his brow, rubbing it to keep the blood from dripping into his eyes. Sighing, the man grabbed a nearby leaf and pulped it to get some of the juice on his cut before wasting chakra on a healing technique. His eyes widened in a trace of shock when he felt the slender rip in his skin heal.
"That's new. Wonder just how much about this village I don't know?" He looked up at the giant tree in a bit of awe, his eyes following the roots out into the village, only now realizing that those roots formed the wall. He rubbed his eyes again with a gloved hand.
"I've got to find the Kusakage...but where on earth is he? Ah... let's try this. Kaze Bunshin no Jutsu!" He created a group of clones and had them dash out, searching the village for his kage. The man sighed to himself.
"Time to make my own training grounds. And since I want something unique... time to bring a little bit of my old home here." The medical jounin set off, looking for a place he could use.
and I'll see more even when you're gone.

Ronnel-again

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User ImageSelene ran to the tree of life and searched. "Errr...RONNEL!!!!!" She yelled seeing if he was here, but no answer came so she ran off to a new place.

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

(rape scene music time hahaha jk)
Arekku jumped down to the roots as he looked around as he just was holding Ariana closely he started taking great leaps up to the branches before setting her down, he made a seal and placed his hands on the floor converting the wood into dark matter as they made a prison for Ariana,"Well time to talk Ariana." Arekku said as he sat down right in front of her prison.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:04 pm

Katsuro appeared next to Arekku as he look down at the prison he made. Not much, but he guess it will hold. Even if she escaped the prison, she would be entangled in his Genjutsu. He look at Arekku with a sigh. "You really think she will talk?" He asked him as he look back at the girl.

(( xd ))
"And what are you going to make me say?"
Ariana said giving the impression that the only thing he'd get was smart mouthed.
"honestly you're the one that should be in question."

Bodhisattva Empress

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Aki followed close behind. She came to rest on a branch slightly higher than Arekku and Ari. She was here to watch and make sure nothing unnecessary happened. And to keep tempers cool, she wasn't afraid to interject if needed. But for the time being Aki was silent.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:12 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"She's talking now ain't she haha." Arekku said laughing a little as he turned to Katsuro before turning back to Ariana,"Well you actually threaten me here in my village, I don't care much of questioning I rather just beat them down till they give me the info........ But that's not why we are here, like I said I want to be in a place to talk, though you obviously wanna attack me so I gotta keep myself sace." Arekku said sighing a little at the situation,'So like I said let's talk, I'll start hello my name is Arekkusu Nokkutisu of Kusakage.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:19 pm

"Like I said, no threat just promises..."
Ariana said nothing more as she looked to Arekku.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:21 pm

Katsuro look at his Kage then back at the girl with a sigh as she was still too stubborn to talk. Should we just beat it out of her? or is their another approach to this?

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:26 pm

Aki's eyes narrowed. This was going nowhere. She shifted slightly so that she was sitting instead of knealing. Was this girl dumb? It was obvious that they only wished to clear the air. Aki glanced at Katsuro then to Arekku, she sighed and returned her gaze to Ari. Aki continued to hold her silence.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:43 pm

Katsuro just kept looking at the girl, making sure that she would not do anything stupid.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:46 pm

((How do you know that man? They aren't fighting in grass, and you can't keep them in other locations like that. The only reason we look the other way with the clone in the office and in the academy here is because nobody else wants that job. And even then, he rarely leaves. Either way, you can't know that and be here.))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:51 pm

(....then what do you want me to do that you seem to know what is going on. Read the post in Mist. if you did already, then you should know. but if you can back it up with something, I'll edit or delete the post...

Edit: Was their a rule that clones can't go into other villages as the real person is on another village?)

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:59 pm

((Yes. Yes there is actually.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games