Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:51 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Yeah good job." Arekku said as he just made a series of seal and a wind dragon came at Yukio,"Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon)." Arekku said with a smirk,"Well learn under pressure this time oh and don't stop running it will hurt if you get hit, also only way I'll stop the wind dragon is countering with your own if you use anything else I'll beat you senseless!" Arekku yelled at him as the wind dragon was gonna try to crash into him.

Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon)
Description: Creates a dragon formed from wind. The dragon looks like a large serpent, a traditional Chinese dragon that is twenty feet long. The dragon has a red mane and the rest of his body borders light blue. The colour is not distinct because the wind manipulates it from its colour to transparency. The dragon can shoot Kaze Bakuhatsu from its mouth.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:29 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
[1/4]Yukio screamed as he somersaulted over the dragon. Once he landed he formed a handseal to create three wind clones. "You guys, distract him while I make the dragon!" the real shouted to them as he formed the wind dragon handseals. One of the clones glanced back at Yukio. "Don't worry boss, we'll take care of this over-sized lizard in no-" he was suddenly interupted when the dragon's tail came down on the clone, destroying it instantly. Yukio's face turned pale, and he started making the seals faster.

[2/4] The two remaining clones chased around the dragon to confuse it This didn't last too long though, as a wind blast from the dragon destroyed another one of the clones. Meanwhile, Yukio finished the seals. "Aha! Did it!" he shouted as a poof of smoke erupted from his feet. Out of it crawled a worm-sized wind dragon. Yukio's mouth dropped open, and then he started sweating as he glanced back at Areku. "H-Hey. I m-made the wind dragon, s-s-see? You can get rid of the other one n-now. heheheheh." However, Areku would've just reminded him that Yukio had to destroy the dragon with his own.

[3/4] Yukio's last clone was able to distract Areku's dragon enough by jumping on the back of its head and pulling it away, but it was only a matter of time before the dragon broke free. Yukio hopelessly glanced back at his own little dragon and tried putting a piece of brocolli in front of it while paniced tears streamed down his face. "C-c-c'mon wind dragon. You have to eat your vegtables if you want to be big and strong." Yukio's wind dragon sniffed the brocoli, and then suddenly Areku's dragon crushed it under its foot. It glared down at Yukio, who trembled while trying to stay still. "I must not move....his eyesight is based on movement." The dragon suddenly roared in Yukio's face and he took off running. "Or not!"

[4/4] Yukio formed handseals as he ran around frantically. The dragon roared in his footsteps and a sudden wind blast lifted Yukio high into the air. He glanced down at the dragon, who had lifted its jaws open to catch Yukio. "I only have one shot!" Yukio shouted to himself as he formed one of the last seals. "KAAA-MEEEEE!" He formed another seal. "HAAAAAA-MEEEEE!" He then formed the last seal and shot both hands down at the dragon. "HAAAAAA!!!" Suddenly a twenty foot dragon blasted out of Yukio's hands and crashed down on Areku's dragon, destroying them both. Yukio flipped and landed softly on the ground. Brushing himself off he muttered, "Heheheh, works everytime."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:27 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku then walked over to his tree putting on a cloak over his clothes that was pure blue as he threw one to Yukio, then putting on a straw hat on as well taking an umbrella out for him,"Yukio your next mission is to Rain.. it's your reward for doing a good job lately." Arekku said smiling as he started to head to the gate as he made a seal and summoned up his Asami the winged horse and got on.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:32 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio quickly put the robes on over his usual paper ones and went by the spring to restock on plenty of paper-aids before also restocking his supply of paper in his backpack and hopping onto the horse. "Rain? That gloomy, muddy place? How's that a reward? I was thinking of something more like mist village. Long hot beaches, busy streets, and all the hot fine ladies you could want." he said as he fixed on his straw hat and grabbed the umbrella.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:03 am

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
"Oh wait, hold on" Yukio muttered as he jumped off of the horse and took off on a paper board. "I forgot my team mates at the graveyard."
exit
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:32 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku appeared at the springs he was exhausted as a clone as he dispersed and the only one left was the real one and the one at the academy.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:02 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir layed down on the grass at the edge of the springs. He tried to relax as Yajuu randomly ran across the water with his fast speed.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:14 am

((Not to be too much of a bother but why grass? This is a very lonely village why go here?))

Ice_Cubex

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:15 am

((Havock asked me to train you, since you seem to have some trouble getting it here. I still haven't made up my mind whether I am or not, so I'll let your character's interaction with mine decide.))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:20 am

((Well you may as well train there for a while I dont think I'll get out of that academy any time soon.))

Ice_Cubex

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:23 am

((Alright, I'll be here when you get out.))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:41 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
After an hour or so Fenrir got up. "Time to head back." he called to Yajuu. "Already? We came all the way here just for this!?" Fenrir shrugged his shoulders. "There isn't a place like this in Cloud. It soothes me."
exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:13 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku arrived at the springs and bowed his head and put his hands together making a small prayer then waited for Maki to come for after him, hopefully he didn't get lost.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:17 am

Maki Follow close behind seeing Arekku bowing,

"Why....do ...that?"

He asked

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:22 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well brother it's a long story, but in short this is where I started my second life and I pray to my family in respect for allowing me to go so far and continue on in there behalf." Arekku said in a very dreamlike manner looking out to the sping then snapped out of it,"In other words it comforts me mostly and I like to believe it does the same to my family that is gone."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games