Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:30 pm
((じゃ まってね!どぞ よろしゅくともだち! means good bye for now, think well of me friends. pronounced: ja ma(mah)tte(tah) ne(neh)! dozo yoroshu(sh)ku tomoda(dah)chi.))

User Image

Shoku smiles to all the friendly peoples Vrail and Kasumi alike. "Well I must be off I want to go back to the Grass Village and train in the warmth of the sun. I'm so tired of snow" She laughs full hearted, yet she is no dummy she knows Vrail is probably upset about his loss, but she just doesn't know what to say to make him feel better. "じゃ まってね!どぞ よろしゅくともだち!"and with that Shoku runs out of the hall and jumps on her clay bird in which they fly off into the horizon, to go back to the land she loves so much.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:33 pm
Masterharper of Pern
Tails1990
Kurisu stood on the rooftop as he watched the young shinobi take full responsibility for our actions. ".....why?.....why would he stick his neck out for a complete stranger? This act of kindness will not go un rewarded. Reaching into his backpack, Kurisu grabbed a seven pronged shuriken and attached a letter to it readding:

Suna Pit-Two Rotations Left-Three Right.

Thank you for the kind gesture. Kurisu Sherudon- Ninja Dropout.

He then chucked it at the wall a few feet in front of Vrail.Kurisu then took off leaving the village, heading for the warm sands of Suna.

Vrail picked up the shuriken, taking the note off and placing the shuriken into his pouch. He read it and shook his head confused "I don't even understand any of this."

Zeramaru looked over Vrail's shoulder then said "what is that?" Zeramaru read it then sighed.
"Meet him. He owes much to you but do it after the exams cause you might miss your fight." Zeramaru said it was quite strange for Zeramaru to be so calm knowing that it was from Kurisu but he felt a strange presence so he decided not to go.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:02 pm
Z and his clones walked in. As he signalled, the clones turned in to sand, and dropped the Sand Coccoon. "Inside the coccoon is a Suna Shinobi." Z yelled. "Zeramaru, I need to talk to you!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:04 pm
Zeramaru looked at Z when he heard it was a Suna Shinobi he walked towards Z quickly.
"follow me to my secret island" Zeramaru said leading the way.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:07 pm
(( http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13329019 there is the island))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:08 pm
Z followed afterwards to the secret island.  

Zombie Swagger

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:41 pm
havockboy
Zeramaru looked over Vrail's shoulder then said "what is that?" Zeramaru read it then sighed.
"Meet him. He owes much to you but do it after the exams cause you might miss your fight." Zeramaru said it was quite strange for Zeramaru to be so calm knowing that it was from Kurisu but he felt a strange presence so he decided not to go.

Vrail nodded, for he now understood. He had another chance at become a Chunnin. He remained stand where he was looking at the ground.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:44 pm
(Me and Zeramaru just killed Kurisu... SOOOO YEAH... If you don't know what the 7-Pronged Shuriken is, you might as well, attach the note and throw it in the Snow Gates as quick as possible wink )  

Zombie Swagger

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:48 pm
((it was not a death penalty it was just plain bloody murder but since he is a ROUGE he has no village or country so no one normaly will come looking for him))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:05 am
((Hey Jims Oreo... I don't know what it is, but now that you warned me what should I do? Seriously, Vrail doesn't know that anything is wrong with it. Also Just because I know doesn't mean Vrail knows, so I just can't be out of no where "s**t gotta get rid of this." because that doesn't work in RL.

Also why did you kill him? He didn't do anything wrong. It just makes a hassel for him, to restart. Who knows he might just quit the guild because he lost his character. We had a spar and so you killed him, jeez))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:11 am
((actually he was killed for betraying and leaving his village, being hostile in another country leading to framing suna.

basically treason... as for the kunai donno keep it do what you want))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:17 am
((Ok... Then why don't you kill Wopples or Saruis Uchiha? They have become missing nins, abodoning their Village. Man, I feel bad! Wow, just because he sparred with me did you guys even notice him and he gave off his rank as Missing nin.

Well what is a 7-Pronged Shuriken and what does the note mean? I don't understand it at all.))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:01 am
((there is a difference with them... Kurisu endangered his village. Zeramaru saw him picking a fight here... Zeramaru did not know he was a missing nin... Zeramaru knew him as a sand nin... so he thought sand attacked snow sand thought he framed them... its a misunderstanding but since it happened already we just RP'ed it how he's gonna take it I dont know... If he surrendered to Zeramaru well I'll just hit him once and let him go but he decided to run...

If I misunderstood your RPC its not me who misunderstood ,usually, its Zeramaru who misunderstood. I RP like Zeramaru is me.

He fells emotion, he gets pissed if I would get pissed in that situation, how I would react he would react. IF TAILS WANTED TO EXPLAIN WHAT HE DID HE SHOULD HAVE MADE HIS RPC EXPLAIN! I mean when blood/katsu explained that he was just sparring I just made Zeramaru pissed when he entered the village I just made him more pissed to the point where I used a genjutsu and I would have just tossed him out the village. I RP in a different way so sue me.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:18 am
User Image
Areku came into the Hall he looked piss that his fight had ended he was hoping to just finish that fight so he could go home already, as he looked around he noticed no one from grass was still there,"Oh well this suck." Areku said as he wondered what was gonna happen now,"Ahh I'm frustrated with all this." Areku muttered to himself as he waited there putting his hoody over his eyes.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:48 am
Nanahara Arekkusu
User Image
Areku came into the Hall he looked piss that his fight had ended he was hoping to just finish that fight so he could go home already, as he looked around he noticed no one from grass was still there,"Oh well this suck." Areku said as he wondered what was gonna happen now,"Ahh I'm frustrated with all this." Areku muttered to himself as he waited there putting his hoody over his eyes.

((@Havock: Yeah... ok. But I still feel responsible for his character death! So what is the Letter and 7-pronged Shuriken?))

Vrail looked around and found Areku "Oh... Hey." he said as he tried to see Areku's face through the hood. He thought it better to talk while looking someone in the eyes "Yeah... I'm a little frustrated too."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games