Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:06 am

"-Three Minutes until descent-"

The KAVA and Sol-Neo forces met and began firing on one another. Gil was cutting through as many as he could, while Grim stayed in the back, waiting for something...
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:08 am

"Sir, I don't like the looks of the one in the back." Demi pointed out as she began to fire at Grim. "He's just sitting there, almost like their waiting for something. Can you tell Gil and the others that. I think their in trouble."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:14 am

"They've already been alerted. I'm just glad this is all they could send..."

Grim saw the shots coming and just moved around to avoid the fire.

"Come on! Push through so we can go back!" Gil said over the radio as he continued cutting through the enemy.

"-Two minutes until descent-"
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:16 am

"Oh forget this." Demi growled, getting up from her spot. "Can't I just launch out on the Sazabi and wait until you guys come back?! I don't like the way things are looking out there!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:19 am

"If you launch now you'll be pulled into the Earth's gravity! You'll die!"

The Barzam's were already falling back to the LionHeart. It seemed that the battle was over already.

Gil, on the other hand, was still pushing forward. If needbe, he could just descend on his own.

"-One Minute...Commencing descent-"

"...Strike now." Grim said, as another wave of Gera-Doga appeared.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:22 am

"And something is about to happen! I know it!!" Demi yelled back before the Barzam began to pull back, making her look out and see Gil still out there with a new wave coming in. She then suddenly ripped the headset off of officer's head, yelling into the microphone. "YOU GOD DAMN IDIOTS GET YOUR ASSES BACK OUT THERE!! THIS BATTLE IS FAR FROM OVER!!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:25 am

"It's too late ma'am!" One of the pilots responded.
"We can survive atmospheric conditions, but we can't reenter on our own!"

Gil saw the wave and grinned.
He suddenly charged forward, firing at all in his path, and cutting down any who came near. The area was littered with explosions and debris...
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:27 am

"Remind me to kill every one of you idiots for abandoning him.." Demi growled, shoving the headset back over to the officer. "if he doesn't come back i'm going to kill those idiots.."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:30 am

"...It's what the Lieutenant had ordered..."

Gil continued to cut through the ranks until he suddenly found himself at the end of the lines...Every enemy had either been destroyed or had fallen back...But Grim was right in front of him.

"Away, useless trash..." Grim said on an open channel, before his scythe sliced into the Gaplant, sending it backward.

There was no response from Gil's radio.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:33 am

"Why would they listen to an order like that?!" Demi barked before she went deathly silent, staring at the Gaplant as her face had gone pale, her legs beginning to shake..

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:36 am

Grim just stood there. He didn't go any further from where he was. After a moment, he flew back with the remnants of the Gera-Doga squad.

The Gaplant Flew right past the LionHeart and began to fall to Earth. It's auto-pilot activated, transforming it into a jet and keeping itself stable in the gravity.

"Once we're on the ground, initiate a search party for the Lieutenant!!"
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:39 am

"..Did he eject..? Did he escape? Did anyone see..?" Demi asked, staring out the windows horrified as she watched the Gaplant. God damn idiot..

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:42 am

"Ejection would be suicide..."

By now the Gaplant was out of view as it reached the sky-level of Earth...The LionHeart would be there in less than a minute.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:45 am

"This is exactly what I'm talking about.." Demi growled, storming off and heading for the hanger. She certainly wasn't going to stand around again. "I'm going to kill that idiot when he comes back!!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:47 am

Smoke could be seen billowing from the ground as they landed in the base. Soldiers were already en-route to it.
"...The fact that it didn't explode means there's a chance..."
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games