Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TJ Solairus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:30 pm
"Heh... sorry, I didn't mean to eavsdrop(sp?).." he said, laughing nervously. He bowed back to show respect. "So... uh... what can you do? I've seen most students here able to amazing things...Even though i can't do anything..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:35 pm
Koichi turned around, now that Kana had gotten up, to find a boy there. He looked him up and down, a little skeptical; why was everyone always asking that one questions not five secons after they just met someone? It's like...it's just a prone question, he thought, watching as the boy bowed. He, however, just stayed standing up; this boy, although he didn't know him yet, seemed annoying to him. Just from that one question, really. He didn't continue on the conversation of leaving with Kana, not wanting this boy to follow them all the way out there; although, he'd like to see him try.

[no offense, solarman. xD]

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:37 pm
"Oh, it's fine!" Kana cried, a bit taken aback when he bowed in return. She blinked at his question, ears tilting towards him again to catch his last words, which he'd said softer than the rest. She wondered for a moment why everyone always asked about a person's powers before most anything else. He'd even asked before learning her name. Though, she supposed it was just that most people were curious. Still, she hesitated a moment before grinning and saying, "I'm sure you can do something wonderful!" She still wasn't used to revealing what she could do, because until yesterday, she refused to let herself do it. So, for now she kept silent about it. She glanced between Koichi and this new male a couple times, almost uncertainly, as she shifted slightly in place.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:43 pm
"Well, I can do something, but it's not much..." he said. He snapped his fingers, and the blue sparks emitted. "The're like little shards of ice..." he sighed, looking in his pocket. {I bet the next thing you know that thing will be able to talk to me!} he thought. "So, you know me, who are you? and what's that guys beef anyways?" he said, pointing at Koichi.

((none taken))  

TJ Solairus

wiingz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:50 pm
An imaginary vein started pulsing in Koichi as he looked at the boy, his eyes narrowing dangerously. "I can hear you, you know," he said in a low almost growl. He reached out for Kana's hand before he eyed the boy again, starting out and towards the front of the lounge. "We must be going somewhere, excuse us," he said, somewhat grouchily. He made sure not to grip Kana's hand too tight, although he wasn't sure-and hoped- that it wasn't hurting her. Something about that boy, though, seemed to confuse him; it was, for some reason, as though his powers were being intercepted and he was starting to feel a little... weeeee.

[once again, no offense. AS for the wack power thing...i don't know xD]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:52 pm
Kana switched her attention back to the younger male, eyes widening in awe as she watched the blue sparks. "But that's so pretty!" she laughed, pausing at his next words. She bowed her head again. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Kana," she said softly, then glanced up as he pointed towards Koichi. "It's rude to point!" she exclaimed suddenly, recalling what her mom had told her one time. She was tempted to swat his hand back down, but kept her arms by her sides instead. She shifted her arms slightly behind her back, a bad attempt at hiding the bandages there, as she realized just how tiny she felt next to these two males. But she blinked as she felt Koichi grab her hand and glanced up at him curiously as she was being led away. "Ah, um, goodbye...?" she said uncertainly, waving over her shoulder towards the TJ.  

Krazy Kaori

TJ Solairus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:58 pm
((lol, Kana, Look back a few posts, I introduced myself!))

"What the...crap?" he said, lowering his voice a little. He was temppetted to say anthoer word at the end instead. {Maybe this is one of the tests I"m suppossed to take... like testing my agility or something?} he thought. {Well, this place is nutty as trail mix, so you never know!} he thought. "Hey, wait up!"

((Maybe something could be shppioning Koishi's power?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:02 pm
[no. I just felt like saying that xD]

Koichi shut his eyes in agitation, the vein pulsing even more. He started to slightly quicken the pace, hearing the kid call wait up. "I'm not bringing him, I'm not bringing him," he said a few times before stopping, already passing through the jungle area. No way is he coming home with me, too. No way, no how, no chance. Mom would kill me... Kana is okay because mom will just love her.... roar! Why is everything so complicated.?! he thought.

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:06 pm
[...Oh. xD;; Sorry. I've editted my post.]

Kana blinked in confusion, hurrying along after Koichi. She glanced over her shoulder towards TJ and then back at Koichi again. She kept silent for a moment before calling back, "I'm sorry, but it looks like we're busy now!" Her ears flattened back slightly as she continued moving, bare feet and claws making small tapping noises against the ground. She wasn't sure why they were rushing away... Maybe Koichi was just anxious to visit home? Or there were some preparations to make before traveling? Since she had no idea how they were supposed to get there.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:09 pm
[Fair enough! ^^;]

After catching up to the two(it wasn't that hard...but it did make him tired), he noticed Koichi freaking out. "Dude... what's.... wrong?" he huffed bettween breaths. His shirt and the cloth in his pocket had changed green. "Well... that's interesting...wood, I'm guessing..."  

TJ Solairus

wiingz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:16 pm
"Wood?" Koichi repeated, arching an eyebrow; he didn't know why he asked if he was fine since he hadn't done anything strange too much. He looked at the boy, somewhat skeptically, before asking, "why are you following us?" His tone was somewhat harsh, but daring him to answer all the same. Il ne peut pas venir a mon maison, he thought, still looking at the boy through the corner of his eye.

[don't translate that. I think it's wrong xD]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:21 pm
Kana glanced at TJ as well, as he said something about wood. She stared at him for a moment, completely bewildered. What was he talking about? Though, before she could ask, Koichi already had done so. Then she looked back at Koichi for a moment, hearing the tone of his voice and recalling when she'd first met him. He'd sounded kind of mean then too, as she remembered thinking she was going to be hit or something for bothering him. Even so, she smiled faintly at the thought. It was kind of funny now. She turned back to TJ, head tilting and ears perked as she waited for an explanation.  

Krazy Kaori

TJ Solairus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:22 pm
"Yeah, wood..." he said, pulling out his cloth from his pocket. It was old, but it had a tinge of green like his shirt. "I'm thinking that the color has something to do with my...erm...powers..." he sighed. "But it keeps changing... and I can't do much with it anyways."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:29 pm
"Can't say I can help you there," Koichi said as they started towards the dorms. "Kitty, is there anything you need in your room?" he asked her softly and gently like a big brother. He needed to know, else he'd start towards the boys' dorms instead of the girls'. Anything to get away would be nice, he thought, smirking mentally as he gently squeazed her hand which was still in his.  

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:30 pm
[I have a pattern going, where you post, then Wiingz, then me, but you keep skipping my posts. ><;;]

Kana blinked, leaning forward slightly to get a better look at the cloth he'd pulled out. Her tail flicked behind her, then wrapped uncertainly around her waist. She glanced between TJ and the cloth for a moment, and also his shirt, before settling her gaze upon his face. "You need to train," she said simply, though she gave no mention of where to find a trainer. She didn't really know, nor did she wish to push another student upon Kaze. He was probably busy enough as it was dealing with her. Then she glanced back at Koichi and tilted her head. "If I need to pack clothing, then that's all in my room... Oh!" she exclaimed suddenly and somewhat urgently, feeling around her neck for the locket that wasn't there. "I need to get my necklace!"

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games