Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:04 pm
((I don't know if I'll stop by right now. Of course, I am going to RP here like some time has gone by, since I don't think there are any rules about passage of time and whatnot in Ria...if there is *sorry* hehehe))

Livvy was sitting upright on her bed, her back against the headboard and her knees brought up to her chest. The room was dark as always, lit only by candlelight. Olivia loved candles, especially lavendar-scented kinds. She was also quite the decorator - her candles were set up in special places all around the room so it lit everything just right and looked nice too. On her stereo, Livvy had put on a tape of some relaxing Zen music. It was really just nature sounds with a soothing oriental-type instrument playing in the background.

Outside, the moon was full and the stars bright, lighting up the night sky and the grounds of Ria. Livvy had left the curtains drawn to allow the earth's natural nightlight help brighten her room. That, and she loved the night. Everything about it was so magical and calming. Tonight was the perfect night for a broom ride around the grounds.

But Livvy had so much on her mind lately. She was still a bit worried about Risa. It had been so long since anyone had seen or heard from her. Livvy didn't really keep in contact with the other girls either, though they seemed to spend a lot of time with each other. She hadn't made any new friends either; she didn't want to. Every night, she would shut herself up in her room like this and just lay on her bed, enjoying the scent of her candles burning and the sound of her Zen music. She was proud of herself for discovering a spell to make the candles last forever. With as much as she used them, she couldn't afford to keep getting new ones.

Bored with just sitting on her bed, she got up and turned off the stereo. She went around the room and blew out all the candles. It was something she always did before leaving her room. They may never burn out, but that didn't mean they could catch something on fire. When that was done, she opened her door, walked out, and locked it behind her, slipping the key into a hidden pocket of her dress. A midnight stroll sounded like a good idea.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:59 pm
Riiko thought for a second, "Well when my father left, my father's advisor took over till I turned 16, him and some of the guards came looking for me at the orphange. So then I ran away, because one of the owners of the orphange told me the story and said that when they found me, then I would have to marry someone, to legally be a queen" she said. "Well... Mary would know what to do, she's the owner of the orphange, besides we will have to get Rini back soon, I can't adopt her or anything, till I'm 18" she said laughing a little bit. "But appearntly I can rule a kingdom I guess..."she said rubbing the back of her head thinking. She sighed "I don't know, can I just take a nap?" she asked him as she stiffled a yawn.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

[Roxxan-Tasukimaru]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:54 pm
Sarah walked up toward her dorm, she was dragging a man up to the door. "Alright, here we are!" she said and smiled. Now, where's the key? she thought, checking her back pockets then her front, but couldn't find anything. "oh yeah..." she whispered and checked under her welcome matt, finding a silver key under it. She unlocked the door and ran inside. "Just a moment!" she said leaving the door open for anyone to look inside. She ran over to her dresser and grabbed a black box that was on it. It was a small box that could fit in the palm of her hand. She came back out and held the black box up for him to see. "Here it's for you!" she said and smiled. Inside was a golden watch. It was real gold, and the back ground of it that told the time was black with red '3' '6' '9' and '12' numbers, and the marks in between those numbers that indicated the other numbers were red as well. "I hope you like it, Gackt..." she said waitting for him to open the black box.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:52 am
The courtyard was a fair distance from the transporter to the dormitories. Airah was completely in love with the concept of living in this sphere suspended in the air - and all that she'd read about the features within had had her even more excited. However, Benimaru showed a placid, creamy pearl colour - all the excitement in her had been spent already on Rhia.
Arriving at the entrance to the Wingardia dorms, Airah was not surprised to see a blue-haired android sitting there.
I love his glasses, she immediately thought. His name is Joshua, isn't it?
"By the way, Txaik and Rhia, have you two decided what you're going to do about dorms? Shared, single, colour, etc? I've already got mine all figured out, unless you guys want to share with me."

sileeka_h

superb soup

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:42 am
*Oh no!* she said cheerfully, changing back into her true form. "I really dont know! How many to a shared room?" she asked, looking around. "Oh, by the way, thanks for the ride, Airah!" she giggled. Shapeshifting allways made her giddy. "Wow, the building is quite impressive!" She exclaimed, smiling at the android. She giggled again, and hiccoughed. "Oh dear! I'm so sorry!" she took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. "Ok...all better now." she grinned. "Where too?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:18 am
He nodded. "Alright, go to sleep." He stood up and looked at them, then went to sit in a chair. "Think think think." He tried thinking up a solution. Something that would get them out of this mess. "If she had a cousin, then they would be next in line for the throne if we faked Riiko's death. hmmm" He sat there and waited for Riiko to wake up.  

[~~Mad~~Hatter~~]

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:25 am
Riiko woke up an hour later and streached while she looked around and saw Mikhail sitting in a chair. "Hey..."she said as she looked up at him and gently kissed him on the lips knowing that he would ruin the moment by talking about something she didn't like.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:30 am
He saw her wake up and was glad she kissed him. He really didn't want to talk about what was going on, so he just kissed her back. "Morning Riiko." He smiled tryng to cheer her up. These were tough times for her, he knew it, so he tryed to make her as happy as possible. He wanted moments like these where they just kissed to last forever.  

[~~Mad~~Hatter~~]

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:34 am
She smiled happily at him "Hey...wanna go to the hotsprings today???"she asked him smiling again. She hadn't ever been before and she thought it would be nice and realxing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:35 am
"Okay, but do we just leave Rini there? Or take her with us?" He smiled at Riiko. "And yes, it probably would be. I remember the sauna and hot springs they had just outside St. Petersburg." He grabbed Riiko's hand and leaned in and kissed her gently.  

[~~Mad~~Hatter~~]

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:39 am
"She'll be fine, she sleeps for days sometimes"Riiko said laughing slightly "Okay so meet you there?" Riiko asked him as she leaned in and kissed him back softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:47 am
"Alright." He gave her a hug and smiled. "I'll change into a pair of shorts, and I'll meet you there." He kissed her passionately. He never took her for granted and he never would either. She was too pecial, wether she was a princess or not.  

[~~Mad~~Hatter~~]

HoodedLegend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:20 am
(wait, how much time has passed, Armohny? Juuuuuuuuust askin' xd )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:52 am
((Um, well in Risa's post off campus she mentioned something about it being a month...so I guess that's how long...wanna go on the walk with me? whee ))  

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:11 pm
((just hurry up and walk already! The new risa is waiting.. redface ups did I say "new" wahmbulance spoiler alert wahmbulance ))  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games