Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:26 pm

User Image
Chyuta looked at her and the smile kinda feel once she questioned him about why he cared, he didn't want to actually say it so blunt and straight forward so he rather find a way to tell her but had to give her a quick response even though she always did know when he lied. "Because life if precious and shouldn't be thrown away so carelessly." he replied as he thought on what to say incase she didn't believe that to be the reason.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Charon smiled at the two pirky girls. " Sounds fun. " He said with a sigh as he pulled up a seat. He reclined against the side of the bar and looked up at the ceiling, he was kind of tird for some reason which was wierd because he almost never got tired.

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:29 pm

Shatara looked at Takeru. "No, but I've learned a long time ago not to venture into the mind too much at one time, you could get trapped in there" she stated. She looked at him. "Besides, we'll be late to Shale" she stated. "And for future references, that was an easy memory to unlock, dont lock them up ever...as well I want you to meditate at least three times a day. Once I feel that you have proven yourself ready, I will take you the the Cavern of Darkness" she stated.

Amara looked as she took her drink and headed into the corner. "I like your style" she told Krys as she began to drink. "Augh...burns" she stated with a laugh.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:35 pm

(Wait the Cavern of Darkness? wasn't that my idea from the first Which Bind us?)

Takeru slowly bowed his head. "I understand Sensei" as Takeru slowly stretched his arms and walked over to Shatara. "So.. lets go"

Miluion Feredir

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:42 pm

(( wink ))

Shatara looked at him and smiled as she took his hand and within minutes their surroundings changed to that of Shale. They were now outside of the bulb. "Strange, I dont remember this ever being here...but I think Helios did tell me that Dulceri was in the progress of building this" she stated. "I wonder how it looks inside." she stated.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:43 pm

Zephyr pulled away and turned slightly away. "Oh..." was all she said. She took a couple of steps back into her room and took a seat on the padded bench at the end of her bed.

Krys took a seat as well, taking a long drink from her cup. She shrugged as she set the now half-empty glass down. "I've had worse," she chuckled.

The Lacey Bear

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:45 pm

Takeru felt a warp as he slowly opened his eyes to see he was in Shale. "Amazing...a Transportation skill.. I did hear many who are gifted with this as well another that uses Dimensional Rifts through space... Just amazing..." as Takeru slowly took the time to admire the work of the bulb.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:52 pm

(Someone tell me when the time for a timeskip is right.)

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:54 pm

Shatara looked at Takeru. "It's all telepathic. I've been reading this book since I was like 12, advancing each day. It's called image projectory, giving the appearance of teleportaion" she stated with a nod. "Well this is where the meeting should be tonight, hopefully it wont be too much arguing but with our luck there will be" she stated as she advanced towards the bulb.

((HOw far of a timeskip))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:00 pm

(Depends if its one year after)

Takeru slowly stood there as he slowly stretched his body a bit. "Alright.. well I guess I can wait" as Takeru slowly took an apple from a man and paid him, slowly tossing it around like a Juggler on display and took a juicy bite from it. "Tasty"

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:05 pm

(An hour)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:12 pm

(Sounds Perfect)

Miluion Feredir

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:14 pm

((Oh okay you can))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:15 pm

User Image
Chyuta looked at Zephyr as she turned and pulled away from him, he knew she was on to him, that what he just told her was a lie, for was no other reason for her to pull away such as she did and leave back into the room. He then released a sigh and walked into the room, he was going to tell her the actual reason but didn't really know how to put it, and plus was in order for her to not use her ability. "Well...the true reason why I care, is because I've had a crush on you ever since we were kids." He stated just as he walked through the door and now walking towards her. "But since then my feelings have grown, just never told you, I care for you deeply and possibly love you, but I dont know what love actually is and I'm not sure if this is it." he finished honestly as he now stood several feet from her.

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:19 pm

Chapter Two: When The First Stone Was Cast

Dulceri had taken his seat before an audience that stared at him uncaringly. He liked that because everyone, except for the people of Evermore and Noroa, were starting to wonder when the reparation funds would start coming in. Crossing his legs, he waits for the other two to arrive. "You know Nephilis, I love you, but Noroa still needs to gives us our due. Zephyr won't be able to completely rebuild the palace and town without it."

I know that Dulceri. I told you, they will pay you once money circulates through my city."

"By taxation of course. Listen, maybe if you didn't build a new skyscraper or whatever they're called, we wouldn't have this problem."

"It wasn't my plan. It was my father's. I told you that and you said you'd never hold it above my head!"

"That is true, but your taxes are elevating. I've seen it! You've lowered tax on Tenshu to help them get through, but what about us? Shale and Kilitia!...here come the other two."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games