Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
the hug had surprised Rakata and stunned him momentarily. he cept playing toss with the orb of light, sometimes changing it to a different element.
he caught it one last time a few minutes later, he released the energy and stood up.
"im sorry, but i need to return to my dorm. i need to be able to practice alone in sometimes. and to think about things." he said to her. he walked back inside the school and to his dorm. he unlocked his door and stepped inside. he noticed a box on his bed with an envelope next to it. he picked up and opened the envelope. it was a letter that read

Rakata
My wife and i found him in out backyard a couple days ago, he didnt have collar and looked like he needed a home. we took him in for a few days to make sure he wasnt carrying fleas or worms, then I stopped by earlier today, but you wernt in your room, so i left it here. take good care of him and i hope he's a good friend to you. God only knows you need some close friends. there is a bag of food inside.

Mjr. Verduun

Rakata put the letter aside and opened the box. he looked inside and was greeted by a shocking green gaze. a black cat jumped out of the box and on to his bed. it looked at him with great interest. Rakata smiled and sat down next to the cat. it looked at him again and jumped onto his lap and started purring.
"well look what we have here, looks like ive got a room mate." Rakata said to the cat. "well ive got to get you set up with food and water." he said
the cat jumped off as if he understood him and sat on the bed, licking one paw.
Rakata got a bowl out of the small drawer that he used to store his MRE's and got the bag of food out of the box and poured some in. then got another bowl and filled it with water. he set them both down at the foot of his bed. not surprisingly, the cat had already been waiting for the food. and started meowing when he brought it over.
ive got to think of a name for you he thought to himself. some how he knew that the cat would go wherever he went. Rakata just knew things sometimes.

((O.O long post))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:45 pm
User Image
Samantha Made her way Outside and to The Small woods by The school ..She Drew out Her Hatchet and twirled it through her fingers , Like most would do with Pens ..She was looking for a Full sized tree to toss it at ( Hopefully one that didnt Have a Person in it )..Maybe She would build a Target something she could use instead of The trees ...as she walked she Looked for Timber Logs and things , She saw Energy, light comming from over near the front Lawn Samantha Guessed Rakata and Annabelle were doing something with their Powers..Nothing Urgent..She found a Fallen Tree Looked Old and very Thick She heaved it Over her Shoulder and walked a little Deeper Till she found a rock face that she put the Log Near ..She semi Planted the Log into the ground and then sat on a Nearby rock looking at her Handi-work ..She thought about what had gone on the Past 3 Days that she Had been here at the school all of the Chaos and The students She Had met ..How None of them were even like Her ..she thought Her Gift was strength Not any energy Or element Or power over things Just Strong...This Made her sad ...She stood up and Began to aim for Her target ..  

KommandoKat

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:22 pm
User ImageI sighed. Lesson one...over! I finnaly stood up and whiped off the dirt on my shirt. What to do. I walked back to my room. Then.. I wrote a letter to my Aunt

Dear Auntie M,
I miss you ever soo much. I really wanna see you! Hows Uncle? Is he still in bed? Tell him I said Hi. School's great but Im not homesick at all! Please write back if you can. Just not on a regular basis. Please? Thank you love, Annabelle

I thought, maybe. I shouldnt send this. I did anyway. Well I felt like writing so I wrote to Rakata...just for an activity..

Dear Rakata, Im sorry for writing to you...this is stupid. But whens the next lesson? I didnt want to make u use ur telapthy on stupid ol me. Anyway, if U need to chat with someone..Im here Sincerly Annabelle [student]

I felt silly...I mean..writing to him? I wrote my number on the bottom just in case he needed back up. I sent it and I knew my alibi if he asked why I sent it "Im sorry" there. perfect...I felt bored and had no classes for the rest of the day so I went to go look for Samantha maybe I could hang out with her  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:28 am
Rakata was still trying to think of a name for his new cat. theen he had one.
"I think i'll call you Ryth. Rakata and Ryth." he smiled now that he had a name, whats more? the cat seemed to like it as well.
"come on Ryth, we're going to go for a walk." he said to the cat, who jumped off the bed and walked expectantly to the door. Rakata opened the door and stepped out, and started walking down the hallways, Ryth followed him closely, he even jumped up onto Rakata's shoulder at one point. they kept walking.

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:34 am
Alex was floating above the school watching the birds. "Another day as the most oblivious ghost ever..." He stopped as his fingers became flesh. "What the hell?" He said to himself as somewhere his body was slowly disspearing. "What the hell is going on?" Alex asked as his arms became flesh again.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:53 am
Samantha was dead On with Every strike ....This Brought Her spirits Up ...She decided to Head Back Towards the school ..She Felt Better but Everything seemed Earily Calm Compared to the past few days ..She would go and find AnnaBelle.. Maybe she could sence something like Rakata did ...The Hair stood up on Her Neck ..  

KommandoKat

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:25 pm
Alex became fully flesh and fell on to the roof. "Ouch...wait...I'm alive.." He touched his face. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He shouted and it echoed around the school.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:28 pm
User Image
Name- Vivaldi Tekano
age- 16
gender- Male
talents- singing, reading sheet music, and having no tact.
Source of power- He has a curse that turned him into a Ice spirit. He manifests physical form through ice. He has no powers but the power to shape and create ice.
Bio- as a normal boy until he ticked off a minor god and got his curse. Now he has come to this school to try and reverse it.
Behavior - He acts cold and unemotional, He has no tact and likes to just say the truth blatantly without sugar coating it.  

Mask of Lucifer

Clean Citizen

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:00 pm
akata heard a yell and ran off towars it. he found Alex at the source. alive.
"Alex! god i cant believe it worked! good of you to be back my friend!" Rakata exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:55 pm
User ImageI walked down. I heard...Screaming?
I ran outside and saw Rakata smiling at this boy...

"Rakata? who's this??" I started to be mroe defensive. This stranger, who was he?

MajikBooBear

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:36 am
Alex turned around and saw Rakata. "Hey ma-." He stopped realising he was completely naked. "What the hell?" He said as he put his hands over his privates.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:45 am

"oh crap, i forgot." said Rakata. he drew up the shadows around Alex to cover him.
"that'll last until you get some clothes." he told him.
Ryth jumped up on the railing next to Rakata and meowed.
"now if you'll ecuse me i have some things to do." he told them. he walked back down to his dorm and started up his computer. he sent a message to Major Verduun requesting the brand new MP7. it had a higher velocity, range, and stopping power. the ultimate CQB weapon. after he was done with that he went into the armory in his closet and popped a hatch in the floor and pulled out a Browning .50 cal. he loaded it up on his back along with 3 belts of ammo, and a few targets, and took them out to the field behind the school. he set the targets up, loaded the .50 and began blasting away.
sometimes this is all i need... he said as he reduced another target to a hunk of scrap metal  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:46 am
Alex stood there shrowded in shadow and replied with." 'Kay." He then proceeded to his dorm.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:02 pm
User ImageI saw Rakata walk away but this weird..naked boy...WAS RIGHT THERE!
"Uhhhhh...Need some help? Im Annabelle..Im a new student"
I smiled politely for what else was I supposed to do?

MajikBooBear

Vamp C

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:14 pm
((Could I possibly get an update?))  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games