Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Dueling Arena ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:41 pm
"This place is interesting," Leon said, looking at the stands and other parts of the arena. "Not like any other arena or colosseum I've been to...why did you lead us here? How can this place keep us safe from being followed?"

"Honestly, it can't," said Striker. "It isn't the place that can keep you safe. It's me. As a half-wolf, you should understand how powerful and sharp a wolf's senses and insights are."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean that they can't be fooled."

"True, even an expert can be trumped...alright, listen. The reason why I came here is because I wish to see a former student of mine spar. It's been a while since I've seen him, so I would like to know how he's progressed. Don't think for a moment, however, that I could care less about you. I've made a promise to you both, and I don't go back on my promises...and I don't make promises I can't keep."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:56 pm
Emily listened to him and their back and forth talk. "Hmm..." she muttered looking around at the high walls. "It may in fact be safe here, at least safer than teh Market..."  

ibazinga

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:44 pm
"As far as detecting anyone following us, that's true," said Leon. "At least here, we'll have a better chance of hearing or seeing them."

"Along with catching any scent they give off," said Striker, who somehow was now in the stands. "So, what's your story, you two?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:21 pm
Emily pulled herself into the stands pulling Leon along with her. "I grew up in Starr City.When I lived there I was always bored and sad because I wasn't aloud to do anything. Then a group of people came to our City for a convention of some sorts. I met Leon when they where introducing themselves to our family. Really they erased my memory beyond that. I'm just glad I'm with him..." she muttered at the end.  

ibazinga

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:14 pm
"I believe it is safe to say that you've had quite the adventure," said Striker, smiling. "It's also quite obvious that you both love each other very much."

"I will go to any length to stay by Emily's side," said Leon, smiling and holding her in his arm. "And I won't let us get separated again."

"Hm...can you back that promise up?"

"Oh, I can."

"Then I look forward to happiness between you two."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:45 pm
Emily nodded and smiled at Striker, "SO which of them is your student?"  

ibazinga

MinstrelingDoe

Feral Bard

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:30 pm
"This place is amazing." Jesse said, looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:44 pm
Striker

"He's the one with his arm in his robe," he said, looking down at Xela and Jesse as they entered. "If you excuse me, I prefer to not be seen by him. Feel free to follow if you want."

With that, he got up and, in a blur, moved to an area harder to see from the ground.

Leon

"Whoa," said Leon, looking to where Striker went. "That's fast, even for a wolf...he's no ordinary wolf..."

Xela

"Yes," said Xela, looking around. "Certainly big enough to let anyone fight without worrying about being too contained..."

Without warning, he held his arm (the one not slung in the robe) out to the side. In front of his palm emerged a sphere of slightly dark-yellow energy. Next moment, it took the form of his sword.

"It also appears that we have an audience."

(Xela didn't notice Striker.)  

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

MinstrelingDoe

Feral Bard

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:52 pm
Jesse un sheathed her sword, and walked to the other side of the arena. She spun her sword in a circle, and turned toward Xela.
"Whenever you're ready." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:21 pm
Emil nodded in somewhat understanding as he sped off, "And that is why I am slightly worried if it is actually true he will keep us safe, he may have sharper senses but sharper senses are in fact easier to fool, one little detail could throw them off." She wrinkled her nose thinking.  

ibazinga

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:42 pm
Fang didn't want to deal with anyone at the front, so he used some sand to fill out a fighting form and turned into sand and slithered into the arena. As soon as he was sure he was in he turned back into his solid form. He backed up and bumped into a woman and scared her half to death. Realizing the huge gun on his back he understood why.

(I am referring to lolstarr.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:39 am
User Image

Sarika
The Mysterious Laelia/Plushie Lady

Emerging from the practice room, the door shutting behind her, Sarika began to head back up a level, heading for the stands. "Not bad", she muttered to herself. The training facilities and equipment in this place was amazing. Within the practice room, the warning sign was highly believable now. There were many stains of blood, and just seeing that she could imagine the horrific practice battles that went on within. The warning sign was very true to its word. Ans she knew not to doubt it again. But as she ascended the stairs, Sarika was about to head towards the level where the spectator seats were held, when she noticed a wolf woman making her way to the same level as well. Sarika had stopped walking, and gazed upon her. It was then that the female wolf noticed her as well, but continued to walk as she did so. It was then the female wolf gave Sarika a wink and flashed away, within the seating level of the arena. Sarika stood there confused for a second, giving the back of her head a scratch. "Now I wonder what that was for?", she thought. Shaking her head and giving a soft sigh, she left it alone and made her way up the second flight of stairs. Though she had noticed the female wolf, she felt the presence of others within the arena. "I guess this place doesn't stay empty for too long"

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:04 am
User Image

Naoki
The Dangerous Wolf Maiden

Sometime after she had left the marketplace, Naoki eventually made her way to the dueling arena. Though she as well as new to Byako City, not knowing where certain places lied, she had remembered the scent of the odd glowing wolf and followed it here. Standing outside the arena, she gazed upon the large structure. "Hmm" The arena was quite large on the outside, and she could just imagine how big it was on the inside. But with her abilities, covering such a vast place would take no time, and besides, her nose would lead her in the right direction. These were the benefits of being an animal. But seeing as how the glowing wolfs scent was within this place, she had no need to rush to find him. For part of her was still trying to make out as of why she had come here in the first place. She had no need to follow such a strange wolf. Naoki did what she pleased and could care less about anyone. But for some reason she came, just like he had asked. "What am I doing?"

Giving a sigh, she removed her cloaked hood from her head, revealing her face, and began to causaly walk into the arena. At the front stood a booth where one was to place there money to enter, and wihtin the booth sat what seemed to be a male teen, a worker of some sorts. He ha d a bored expression upon his face, but this made Naoki smirk. She causual began to walk past the booth until the young male called ut to her, for her to pay her way inside. Smirking, her tail swishing back and forth behind her, Naoki turned around to face him, her eye's giving him her famous gaze, her alluring gaze that made anyone who stared within her hues submit to her. "Are you sure...I have to pay?", she said in a seductive sultry tone. The young male lost all his ability to think or act, his face giving a slight blush. Her powers were working, which made her smirk. Naoki then amde her way over to him, pressing her body into his own, the boys back now pressed agains the booth. Naoki then proceeded in caressing the young male face, making him lose even more of himself. She could devour him right now if she wanted, tease his body until she was satisfied, but for once, she decided not to. So instead she seductively whispered into his ear, asking for entrance. The boy gave a nod, him having no control over his own thoughts. "Good boy" She then placed a kiss upon his lips, the young male fell to the floor, sleeping heavily. Naoki then proceeded to walk casual into the arena.

As she got inside, smells began to waft over her nose. More than just the odd glowing wolf resided within the arena, which made part of Naoki a bit curious. And as she proceeded towards a flight of stairs which would lead her to the seats that surrounded the arena, a figure off to the side caught her attention. It was a human female, wearing an eye patch. Her hair was done up in a side ponytail, with a very unique decorative flower pin. The human held a very strong aura, which stated she was a fighter. But what had caught her attention more was her look. "Another sweet morsel", Naoki thought, giving a seductive wink. It was then that she dashed off, into the arena, looking for a good spot to sit. It didn't take her too long though, finding a section where no one resided, but she could smell the wolf from before. He was definitely here. But as she sat upon a ledge, her eye's were focused on the event below. Figures were within the arena pit, and seemed to be about to fight.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:56 pm
Emily jumped back in surprise seeing the man carrying the gun. "Holy..." she muttered taken back and relaxing. Her ears where pressed back against her head and her eyes where wide likes a cats when they are scared.  

ibazinga

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces