Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Roleplay
The fall of doodie /After math. (Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:44 pm
"no, of course not." this place was compleatly ailien. it was an odd maze of tunnels, and she saw what looked like a lab, and a blacksmith's shop. She couldn't tell if it was man-made or carved out by underground rivers. "Where are you going, anyway?"
Aleta's life has started to become event ful again, but being underground all the time can take a toll on one's mind, especially if the person is used to so much freedom. From one cave to another. Just then, what looked like a green hamster scurried accross the path in front of Duri huh. This one is infested with Animated to. The caves under Barton led off from the sewers that were full of gramsters and peelungers, and they somethimes got into the underground city. This new sancuary was also home to animated creatures.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:03 pm
Duriono shrugged and told the truth "I just need something to clear my head" Duri lifted a hamster and stared at it like he was trying to hypnotise it but he was only spacing out again. "sorry about that" and he put it down. Duri looked around for any hints of where the cave led but there were no pipes or anything.  

Duriono

Versatile Conversationalist

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Brandisher 100

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:43 pm
"i think we're in a part of the cave that is uninhabited by humans." Aleta looked around in the darkness that was occaissionally broken by dim lanterns, but those dissapeared after a while. "Do you want to head back? I sense something down here...a presence..." She touched the sheath that held her blade on her back.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:34 pm
Duriono stared at the lantern for a moment "Well we know there is or was someone in here. but did he get out or did he die" Duriono continued walking forward but stopped by a blood splat on the side of the cave "Well there's our answer." Duriono quickly took out his guns and loaded them he then proceeded sniffing the blood "its recent. human blood mixed with a little of demon blood the scents are seperate so its not a mixed breed". Duriono walked forward another 2 feet and stepped on something. he lifted it up and quickly stumbled backwards dropping the item "th-thats.."  

Duriono

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:34 pm
"What the f*** IS it?!" Aleta yelled. Wow, swearing...that takes a lot of shock. The woman usually spoke with such intellect. She immediately took out her blade and spear, her hands glowed, ready to cast a light spell if needed. "So, do we fight or run Duri?" She shouted and ran tward the shape riseing from the floor. Bring it  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:45 pm
Duriono stood up adjusting himself he once again picked up the item he had dropped "A set of head phones with her scent" Duriono glanced at it once more before putting it away "I hope I'm wrong but either way I'm not backing down!" Duriono walked toward the corner and was taunted by two voices: a high pitched scream and a lower pitched growl "Two more huh well you'd better run away if you know whats good for you. the voice was in synch with a second slightly higher pitched voice
"Who are you and who was that screaming?" Duriono's voice grew tense and his grip tightened on the trigger "Alita There's two fiends back there, I'll need your help, and remain calm" Of course Duri should be taking his own advice "It won't matter, there could be one of us and the out come would be the same."  

Duriono

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:04 pm
"Were are they? I can hear them, man, that is disturbing..." the tone o those voices....creepy... "Come out here you cowards! And let that girl go!" Soul eaters? This vibe....its familiar.... "Fiends are smaller game, I think we cn handle them."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:57 pm
"Thats it! Kage, Xeal come out! don't make me find you myself" Duriono stomped his foot causing the cave to shake "Oh, is the gate keeper worried about some human girl?" the cave illuminatef and a shadow on the ground grew into a demented three eyed demon with dark red skin the color of blood with talons for feet and a tail fused with a snake "Well I knew you were soft but don't you know that we were all behind that damned gate until you just had to go and leave us all alone.... and the sentinel gave us a little helping hand!" the demon dashed up to Duriono and stared him in the eyes "so don't think just because we are a little rusty don't count us out" and it backed off "Dammit Xeal.. I know what you want and thats to kill me like all of the other Fiends" Duri pointed his gun at Xeal "Now let Mary go!" Duriono fired a round from the revolvet and Xeal responded by slithering out of its path "Oh, is that her name? Well she could've told us while we were picking at her bones but all she let out was that annoying shriek" Xeal smile slyly and Duriono had enough he dashed at Xeal guns blazing and fell right into a hole in the floor that Xeal quickly slithered down.
leaving Ailita and Kage who had not shown itself.  

Duriono

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:15 pm
Aura gasped for air as she finally caugth up with the group. "Grud ya guys are so mean ya left me back there...." Aura took a deep breath,"so what on earth is goin on in here?" Aura looked at Xeal. "Ya want me to tear ya to pieces cuse i can!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:58 pm
Duriono glanced at Aura "How'd you get here?" he was seriously puzzled but Xeal lunged at him and his tail bit Duri in the arm. "RRAAH!" Duri shouted kicking him away and lunging back.  

Duriono

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:00 pm
"NO tyime for that....holy crap what the hell is he!!" Aura said as she phased into a wolf and sunck her teeth in Xeal`s neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:12 pm
"That's Xeal a fiend and Mary's somewhere in these caves, I'll tell you more later" Duri tried to explain as Xeal shook them off of him "Two against one isn't very fair" Xeal taunted and a shadow form of Aura appeared "Well sence you cheated I will too!" and a shadow Duri showed up too.  

Duriono

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:16 pm
Aleta slunk behind the demon while it was distraced speaking to Duri. "Make that three, you cretin!"
Then, she ran and lepet into the air with her phenomenal speed that an olympic trak star would envy. With a sudden burst, light raidiated off of the warrior. She learned how to control light better as she got older. Bfeore she mastered her elemenal power, she harnessed light through magical spells. The brilant flash paralyzed the fiend, and it dissolved into shadows once more.

"You may know our weakness warrior, but you cannot escape the powers of the Underworld! Its all around you now". The demon hissed, and dissappeard.

Aleta landed softly on the ground with the grace of a cat. "Now, where's Mary?" There was a rumbling noise, and the groud started to shake. "Oh, no! The tunnel is collapsing! Aura, Duri, get Mary, and lets get out of here!" The dark elf searched the darkness for the girl the fiend had a hold of a minute ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:21 pm
Duriono stood there paralized for a moment as well then came back to his senses "Please don't do that around me..." Duriono looked up searching for the way they had come but it was already blocked off "I got it" and started running into one direction which opened up as the tunnel collasped Duriono ran out into a room that resembled a testing room with S.I.N symbols all around and searched the room in a frenzy until he had heard a weak cry "Duri, over here" and a pipe rolled to him "Mary is that you?" and ran toward the noise finding a bloody 20 year old girl who obviously had been attacked and was missing alot of blood. "Now where do we go?"  

Duriono

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:06 pm
Aleta followed Duri and Aura into the cavern. She picked up a battery and shoved it into her flashlight from her backpack. .She saw Duri and a girl-that must be Mary. "Oh, god! is she going to be okay?" She looked so pale... "What did they do to you? What-" She was cut short by an all-too familiar sight, a winged skull painted on the wall.

" Just what IS this place?! An S.I.N lab!? What-why is it here?? A B.O.O cell of all places, its only about a half-mile down the tunnel from the entrance!" Then a thought occurred to her. "Maybe Syoran isn't who he says he is, or a shpe-shifter is impersonating him! Guys, I think this might be a trap... Take care of Mary, and I'll find a way out of here." What seemed like a million thoughts ran through Aleta's mind. Where is the exit? How are we supposed to get out of here? I wonder if Aires is okay? Maybe we can get to the BOO base he's at. I hope that irl is going to be okay...Duri seems to care a lot for her...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff