Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:47 pm
User ImageShiro nodded solemnly, pointing at himself with his thumb. "Good, 'cause that's what I'm gonna be! The best of the best, the strongest in the village!" Here, he grinned, tossing his index finger upwards, and slowly dragging it down to point at Vincente. "So you're lucky that you won't get in my way-Whoa~!" He almost tipped over, quickly re-adjusting the amount of chakra he was putting into his walking technique, solidifying his balance again. "Wow, I really would've appreciated a warning..."

(( Gotcha, though that certainly won't stop me from idle chatter. ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:51 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

"Oh no, he's turning into a loser." Vincente said, putting his head in his palm. He was still there, making it look easy waas now his specialty.

(got it)  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:55 pm
((the demon fox is now passing the Streets of Kusa))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:14 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Noriko came running up the mountain, this is where Arekku saw his chance as he knew this mountain well enough that he could run it with his eyes close, as he suddenly cut through what seem to be a more difficult path as they race up the mountain. Noriko suddenly slid to a stop as he saw Arekku was already there,"Haha your the king of the horses ehh." Arekku said breathing hard though he took control of it quickly and started walking towards the horse who stood there glaring back at him. "If you wanna continue on the race fine by me I'll beat you again I know I will........" Arekku said smirking at him as he was now face to face with the powerful horse.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:21 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Noriko suddenly neighed as he stood up and was going to stump down on Arekku who was standing there, as Noriko came down on Arekku who just was looking at the horse back with defiant and challenging eyes. The horse dropped down with great force that it sounded like thunder on Arekku's shoulder who just took it and was looking at Noriko with his clear eyes. It was a look he hadn't had for a long time they were fiery and defiant, the horse started stomping down on Arekku's shoulder over each time blood splattering around as well as the boom of thunder. As Noriko was about to do it again Arekku caught him and hold him back his shoulders dripping with blood and some of his bone revealing from the hits of the mighty horse though Arekku was healing constantly from the heavy hits he knew he couldn't keep it up,"Now please lend me the full power of the horses Noriko!" Arekku yelled out as he hold back the horse.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:25 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

The horse snatch his hoofs back from Arekku and was standing in front of Arekku he had a powerful fearful aura around him though Arekku had a calm one as he was just using his own power now he wasn't using anything else except for the years of training the horse then turned around,"Get on.." Noriko said softly as Arekku hop on his back and the horse started to race down, Arekku conducted him to the office so he could get some new clothes, as Noriko ripped off his current clothes.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:06 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku looked at his mountain for once beside him Susanoo was there laughing an Oku next to him.

"Bet you wanna confront that Shoko girls right about now doncha boyo." Arashi said snickering at him as he patted Arekku back who seemed to only walk up the stairs of the path slowly,"Awwwe so silent you wanna do that, you probably even would go kill her so she won't fall more in your eyes. Well that's the reasonable thing she left to many signals you caught them all I saw." Arashi said with a grin as Arekku walked.

"You know the reason idiot. Though I don't agree with it, you took a vow to yourself to your dead family to everyone. You know what it means they will just keep doing this over and over yet you gonna turned a blind eye! you make me sick Arekku" Oku yelled showing some emotions for once as he just walked with him slowly.

"I'm a hypocrite I guess........... I'm not a shinobi I never will be............ I killed Fenrir for no reason I guess." Arekku said feeling for once disgusted with himself now. As he headed to his home in the mountains as his clone would run his town he stopped and took out an interesting scroll that Fenrir carried as he was gonna check it later. "I can't do anything really, as Kusakage I let my emotions run wild to many times...." Arekku said sadly.

"Well what can ya expect.......... Your still a kid no matter what. You got the power and skills........ Though you will never be able to kill off who you are and become a true shinobi you need years........ Real years, you have all you need. You have no family and nothing coming to your future." Oku said with a smug grin.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:59 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"Nothing for my future......" Arekku looked at his hands then at Oku,"Your right......... I already knew that, That's why I fight the way I do." Arekku said with no emotion at all the blank stare on his face when he saw how open he was to dying every single time how he would charge into attacks was that the reason he constantly got hurt did he want to die, he remember each instance so many times he could of avoided damage and deliver something more efficient yet he took it no matter what,"Oku, Arashi, people say the love the sun, but they hide in the shade, they say they love the rain yet they open an umbrella. That's why I was scared to say I loved Shoko and hear her feelings back to me....." Arekku said as he was walking up the mountain.

"Heh a I guess a kite can become a hawk.." Susanoo said smirking,"Well kid if you wanted her that bad why don't you rip up that metal girl to pieces? Ehhhh or do you feel you still have some values in you? Come on become a cold heart killer take what you want already." Arashi said with his hands behind his head.

"Mmmm if life was truly that simple of using force for everything you want. Arekku, would you kill your sensei's daughter and as well risk your love hating you?" Oku asked curious as he looked at Arekku.

"I'm going to become the monster hidden in this village....... I would say I wanna only use my own strength, but I'm already borrowing it from both of you...... Oh well the time comes we'll see till then I will see behind everything, every detail.........." Arekku said as he walked through the wilderness it seemed dark even though it was the middle of the day,"Being alone is not too bad, opening up is hurtful, yet Arashi, Oku, I'm not gonna regret anything. And I'll even leave with a grin on my face." Arekku said with a big grin.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku took out one of Fenrir's scrolls and look at it to try to decide to check out what was in there suddenly he summoned someone who seemed was dead,"Fenrir your effing sick what the hell...." Arekku said as he decided to see if he could do anything for him.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:32 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku did all the healing he could do it was up to the kid to wake up or not, Arekku didn't care much about him as he started to walk away he had better things to do and still a long way to go till he got home.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:27 pm
Being released from the scroll, Axel shot upwards, gasping and panting hard as his heart began beating again. He felt completely tired and worn out after spending so much chakra in order to fake his death. Using his chakra, he maintained the flow of blood without having his heart pumping it through his body. Faking his own death took way too much out of him. "Where the hell am I...?" he asked himself as he looked around.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:02 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku suddenly reached his home after traveling the three days by foot he sat at the temple entrance and sat down to meditate as he was concentrating, he felt the body he left earlier had woken up though he stayed quiet and relaxed as he just was concentrating to clear his mind and reflect.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:47 am
(OOC: Yay! Axel's back blaugh !)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:02 am
Axel stepped out of his room and outside. Looking down he realized that he was atop of a massive mountain and had been in a grand and majestic temple. The scenery was truly breathtaking as he closed his eyes. Sensing someone inside, Axel walked back into the temple and made his way through the hallways of it. "There's someone here...maybe they can tell me where I am..." he said to himself when he entered one of the rooms. That's when he spotted a shinobi sitting down in the middle of the room, meditating. This shinobi's chakra signature was incredible...definitley a high ranking shinobi. Axel merely stood there and waited to adress the shinobi, not wanting to break his concentration.  

Yuki Miojin

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:16 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

(lmao haha I left you in the middle of the road >.> I got tired of waiting hahaha)
Arekku concentrated though he hated that he couldn't be left alone even for a little while as he looked at the person that was in some scroll for some reason,"What?" Arekku asked as he just had a lazy look on his face he didn't feel like having any pleasantries today and just be a hermit today instead.

Arekku's Theme:

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items