Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XScarlett_SweetheartX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Sky

((Sorry i was on a school trip should've said but i forgot sorry!, and slayer, im kind of a messed up roleplayer so its kind of weird to me to have a love interest thing with a character from a guy that also plays my dad....sorry! but i do want a love interest and sorry slayer i know it probably sounds stupid lol))
she saw the look in his eye, she knew what it was but their was a side of her screaming that she shouldn't be flirting she was in this time to see her father and meet her mother...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:54 pm

(( The warlord is not your dad.. He just a friend of the king. You kinda love him but know he would never love you back.. I never said you loved Slayer.. That is just wrong. You wont notice any differnce. I play the warlord as if he was a bully in school. And I play the king as a Romatic person who is confused ))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James looked at Sky. " Your father and mother went to a palace. But we have no time for that. We have to move our forces northward towards Rome "

James looked at her and then looked at the horses . He got on a horse and montion for her to get on one herself . He then kicked the horse and started rideing towards the palace

Slayer The Wise

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:10 pm

((no slayer, she's saying she does not want to be romantic with you, you becuz you play her father in the rp and James. She thinks it is not appropriate. She's not confused, you are not getting it. Don't make her have to love James. She can do what she wants with her character.))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:41 pm

((Welcome Sky, thanks for joining! Thanks Misty. Sky's not into James right now Slayer, maybe you can tone it down a notch with the romances ok buddy? Thanks. Now back to the story.))

Tarik yells at the captain, "What's going on? What are you doing? Steer us out of the storm before we all wreak!"

The captain stammers, "Sire, I'm sorry but I can't control the boat. We are getting sucked in!"

Tarik uses his powers to try and stop the boats from getting sucked but the storm was growing bigger, and bigger. He tries to control the storm but could not. This was no normal storm.

The captain yells, "Hang on! We are losing control!"

Mario Dragon

XScarlett_SweetheartX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:41 pm

Sky

((no no no what i meant was that i think its kind of awkward for my character to be romatic with james because your other character is her father i feel a bit weird about it sorry i didn't mean to cause conflict i feel bad... though i DO want a love interest because im usually a romance rp-er but slayer has played my charries dad in more than one rp but dont get mad at him he was just trying to make his story even more interesting and get me incorperated in the story, i feel bad that i got him in trouble but thanks for defending me anyway guys and he was just helping...sorry slayer!!))
"I understand" she replied and wondered what she was supposed to do now she had heard things of the guardians, they were her fathers enemy. she wanted to know why but she wanted to know straight from the horses mouth, she would have to find them, but she had to find a way from this place so she could figure out were they are...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:47 pm

Eiji takes notice of the pull on the boat and responds by returning the boat back to the water. This way they would be sure to follow Tarik. Once the boat returns to the water a big load lifts off of Eiji and he falls back gasping for air; his wings disperse and his necklace's glow finally dies down. Once the stone stops its glow, Eiji notices that its form was altered a bit. This was possibly because of the over exertion that was causing it to break from its bounds inside of the necklace.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:24 am

Roarke felt the storm's fury and power with his eyes glowing a pale blue-white, almost silver. "I sense some sort of turbulence, but it is not in the sea itself; it is something more odd," he said loudly. Onyx shifted his weight, sensing the same thing. "Could it be another time vortex?" he growled, the words virtually lost almost immediately.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:48 am

"I don't know, but whatever it is, it's making me feel...dizzy...owch!" she cried, falling on the deck.

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:03 am

Onyx lost his balance as the deck shifted violently, slamming him face-first into the mast with a crack. He fell on his butt a few feet from Acos with a thud. "Okay, that felt pretty painful," he muttered, unaware he now had a bleeding gash above his left eyebrow. He grabbed Acos' shoulder and used himself as a windbreaker.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:04 am

"...? You don't need to do that, you know..." She said.

watertrainer21

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:07 am

Eiji, drained from his previous endeavors fell over as the ship was rocked by the force of the vortex. "This isn't good, this isn't good at all." Eiji's head begins to spin and he starts to feel sick, but not sea sick. He braces himself on the ship's mass.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:13 am

Meggie ran over and steadied Ehiji. "Are you all right? You look like a llama just spit on you..."

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:14 am

"Better than having someone go overboard in this mess," Onyx said dryly.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:19 am

"Yes... I'm fine... just ready to get off this thing." Eiji places his hand on Meggie's shoulder to steady himself.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:20 am

"That actually depends on what type of llama it is. Some llamas-although they're extinct-spit poison that kills you instantly!" Meggie yelled back, steadying Ehiji.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games