Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Alana_Mai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:06 pm

"This is a human? I was just dreaming of what
you had told me. My mom always said I was
special, that was right before I lost her. I can
make pretty lights too. "

When she said that, she raised her hand and
light circled around her hand and sparkled.

"I'm not really sure how to do it, it just happens.
So this thing that I am now, were those things that
were chasing me from days when they saw me?"

It was always sickening at how little she knew.
Not being taught anything and left, it was now
clear it was her ability to change from an animal
to a human, and had attributes that followed with
the human shape she became.

User Image
~The mightiest of roars can come from the smallest of them all~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:22 pm
Joko Marish

Jako looked to her and nodded to her explaination, seeing she had powers of the same thing like he had, except of a different liking. She was a tiger cub, not a wolf, and she probably wasn't an angel like he was. Then he heard her question and nodded slightly,"Yes, you are one of them, but of a different kind. You have the spirit of a tiger cub, which means you can change from one to another freely, unless something I do not know of." He told her softly. But he smiled softly and replied,"But you are not alone in this, for I am also like you..." He said softly. He couldn't change to his human form for the moment, because the rules was, that it had to be daytime, with no clouds in the sky for him to change to a human, but for now, he was going to wait to show her, unless she wanted proof.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alana_Mai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:35 pm

"I can't control my change. I change when
I'm needed. At least that is what my dream
told me. I'm not really sure what to do though."

She was beginning to wonder if that is what her
dream meant. Was she turned here to help these
creatures? She wasn't quite sure. It also worried
her greatly.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:49 pm
Joko Marish

Jako walked over to Chiasa and replied,"Control comes with time little cub....you just have to learn the ways of yourself, how you change, how you use your powers, and how to keep from overusing it. It takes practice to do so. I had to do the same thing with my own powers and my abilities...." He told her softly, looking to her with a serious, but calm expression."But for now, just rest...I will return with your meal shortly...just stay here and I will bring it to you..." He said softly as he turned to face the exit of the den, heading out to the forest.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:57 pm
Vahuka had stayed with Vale as he went deeper into the forest to look for traps. Mainly because Vahuka really didn't have anything else to do. He watched as Vale let his fury echo through the forest, and then just sighed. "You're being reckless Vale. That, and you're temper isn't very good. If you're not careful, those two things will be the end of you before you even get close to training an heir as Guardian of the Forest." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:01 pm

"I don't have control though is what I am trying to
tell you. For me it IS NOT a choice. That is one thing
I just need you to trust me on. I didn't ask for the life
I have been given. Once I hit this form, I have
knowledge, it just takes a while to get it back. I rather
be a tiger, but like my body it doesn't grow very easily.
Humans will last a hundred years if lucky, I will last until
I am killed. I don't know what I am, I just do what I am
told."

User Image
((the dress is what she is wearing))
Hands swiping across her body a light formed, as her dress
appeared elegantly covering her form. She seemed healthier
little by little in the human form. Then her hair and eyes changed
once more, to the darker color like the woods.

"I need you to understand this, the cub is my cover, there
are many things I am capable of in this body. Sadly, as I told
you, when I get to change has not been an option for me. So
when I am in the form of a tiger cub, I suffer from the inability.
The one thing I do wish is finding a way to keep my knowledge
other than in my human form and my sleep. Trust me, you don't
want to know my true age and this is my form, I can change that,
but still there are many things I can't explain or that I know myself.
I am servant to my guide."

User Image

Alana_Mai

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:19 pm
Joko Marish

Jako stopped when she explained to him the whole thing, that she was using the tiger cub as cover for herself, and that becoming a human isn't by choice and that she preferred her normal life as a tiger. He saw the magic of light surround her and dress her in a beautiful dress. He saw her changes and was surprised to find all this out all at once. He looked to her and nodded, taking all the information that she gave him and nodded."I see....I trust you as much as I am like you...except, in a way, I'm more dead than I am alive, if you were to say. But I know what you speak of and I will do my best to help you find what you are looking for and assist in anyway you need. I may not like the humans myself, but I am one of them as well, so I can help you." He said to her softly, and slowly, stepping out into the light outside, the sun shone down on him, covering him in a blinding light, which soon changed him to his human form, clothed in normal attire, a tunic, a pair of cotton pants, and a long sleeve under the tunic. Once his transformation had completed, the light stopped shining brightly, and a male human walked out, with blue eyes and blond hair, almost white to anyone. He walked back into the den and looked to her, holding his hands out, to show that he was like her in a way.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:32 pm

"I have been told to stop the humans from their
immense ammount of destruction they have been
creating for the environment and animals. Unless I
stop them, I can not continue to rest like this. Even if
it means killing them."

She didn't take his hand, she didn't want him to be able
to see what she did. Then she thought about it again, and
touched is cheeck with her hand, emmersing his mind into
her world. He'd see the fires, the dreams she had, the pain
the years, and then younger, the training. She had been in
the woods all over for centuries, lost in herself.

"Does it make anymore sense yet? Because it actually burns
my body to use that."

User Image

Alana_Mai

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:07 pm
Joko Marish

Jako sighed softly at her words, seeing she was sent to stop the human destruction and their havoc over the forest and land. He really didn't wish to kill any humans, but he felt it was only necessary to kill when one was being threatened to be killed, then he would do such measures. Then when she placed a hand on his cheek, images and words came into his head like a river into a lake, flowing past his mind and eyes like never before. He saw sad images of animals, being hunted, fires burning through the forests, and all the nightmares that he would have of the forest and animals. He shook the thoughts off and looked to her, hearing her question. He nodded and replied,"I apologize for my misunderstanding earlier....I do see what is going on and what you must do.....but I do not know how I can help to prevent such things from happening...." He told her softly.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:21 pm
(( i think you guys should slow down a bit, so others can catch up...))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Alana_Mai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:24 pm

"Gather the strongest you have, because soon this
entire woods will be swarmed with men and not
just the camp nearby."

She was nervous about showing him such a sight, it
was risky and dangerous for her being. However, she
didn't have much of a choice. Nor was she really
susposed to reveal herself, yet that had already been
destroyed.

"So Jako, what I let you see, you can tell no one. I
will be in an extreme ammount of trouble if anyone
figures out what or who I am. When the time comes...
I will come, and then go. Sadly, that is how it has to be."

User Image

((Alright, its 4 posts since snakey posted, now 5, they can also seem longer due to my picture))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image

Lightly licking Aella back, Vexen then nudged her forward at the same time she spoke to Eden. "Yea, we'll hunt something on the way back." She tried to pull her mind away from the other problems at hand to concentrate on the now. Diana scouted ahead a bit scanning the area for traps and food. Aways ahead she stopped and then returned to the small group.
"I can smell a rabbit up ahead." she said to Vexen. A rabbit would not feed them all so Vexen thought it best to hunt it for Aella. "Lets grab it for Aella. Then maybe two of us can hunt for a bigger kill after we get back to the den?"
Vexen and Diana slowly stalked forward. Diana moved off to the left. Vexen moved off to the right. A rabbit was hiding behind the brush ahead of them. The two Vixens were going to circle behind. As the nestled into position, Diana waited for Vexen to give the signal. As soon as she did both foxes lunged forward at the rabbit. The little hare was quick though, running opposite of the side Vexen came from and just barely missing Diana's jaws. The rabbit sprinted forward from the bush towards Eden and Aella.
"Nab that rabbit!" Vexen called.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:34 pm

As Diego hung low in the bushes everything had been quiet antil he felt a tremor. The panther sunk his claws into the soil in surprise. "Was that an earthquake?" he muttered.
A few moments later Kyubi came out of the cave and in reply to her question the panther smiled. "Was yes, Miss Lady of the Forest. You look Godly." He grinned. Then he asked her "You felt that tremor right? Are you ok?" Although she appeared fine, he still felt the need to ask. "I assume we move onwards to the village now, huh? What would you have me do? Come in with you? If I hang around out side the village I could be seen as a threat and Vexen did say I should pose as your servant."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:25 pm
Vale stood up blood still dripping from his mouth. "This is nothing compared to what I used to be. I once destroyed an entire continent." he chuckles to himself, each one lets of a small breeze "How much of my past have I told you?" the bleeding had stopped and his voice sounds strange.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:04 am
Vahuka thought about the question, trying to think of everying he knew about Vale that had to do with his past. "Little to none. All I have heard of your past are a few words here and there, of places, people, and things. Why do you ask?" he asked back. Vale's past had never really been an issue to Vahuka, since none of it really mattered to him. Vahuka knew that Vale was more than just a gifted forest creature, like many of the others in the forest, but beyond that, he really knew nothing.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games