Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:57 pm
Soon we are kissing, and holding each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:58 pm
I was lost in my own mind as I meditated, My scales I know would turn a sort of rainbow color, the scales of the dragons of the future. I could see the future, but not clearly, It was always fuzzy and unclear. What I saw this time was black flames eating away at the inn, and a familiar outline, It was hard to make out. Then I broke the trance I had put myself into and floated down to the floor and opened my eyes. "We need to leave." I had said.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:02 pm
I sat up, already feeling dizzy and swaying back and forth. I looked at Blaze for a moment before shaking my head. "I can't stand let alone walk.... But I can alert the other two..." I said softly, a small ball of shadow rolling out of the room and into Yoko and Knight's room and into the bathroom. 'Blaze says we need to leave..... Now...' Then the ball disappeared.

((Sorry... Mind is all of the place at the moment...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:02 pm
My fingers trace his back as the hot water fall on us lightly like soft rain.  

gandygirl116

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:04 pm
I am unaware of the message just sent. All I know is her body.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:08 pm
I woke up, feeling refreshed, I got up and left the room. "Oh Blaze, come out come out wherever you are." I yelled, walking farther away from the room, "I know your here Blaze."

I recognized that voice, Draco, my brother and one true enemy. I was sure Yuima heard it to. I went to the window and opened it.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:11 pm
I try to respond to the message as quickly as I can...5 minutes, we'll meet you downstairs... Still pressed against Knight I breathe the message out to him. "We have to leave...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:13 pm
I nodded. "I'll make this quick."  

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:17 pm
I can barely deny it as he presses me against the back wall. The running water hides our noise and all surrounding it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:27 pm
It was furious few minuets of heat and passion.  

angel_of_bloodlust

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:28 pm
I stood, and almost feel over. I was leaning against the wall hard. It was obvious I wasn't going anywhere by my own power anytime soon. "Blaze..." I was looking towards the door, not liking the thumping sound of steps coming closer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:32 pm
We made love with passion and intensity. I groaned as we finished, and stepped out of the shower. We were still kissing as we gathered out things and got dressed as quickly as we could.  

gandygirl116

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:34 pm
We were dressed and downstairs in record time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:37 pm
Our faces were flushed, our hair and fur still soaked. I returned out key and we waited to hear from Yuima and Blaze. I hoped they were okay.  

gandygirl116

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:40 pm
It sounded like they were in trouble.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games